The electroshock therapy room was used for a myriad of patients without much rhyme or reason. The only objects in the room are the electric chair itself and the electrical operating box for it. While the box no longer works, the leather straps for the chair are still in good condition. Also in the electroshock therapy room is a set of stalls for doctors to observe the treatment and take notes. The room features the same plain concrete walls but there are a couple of notices of proper practice and how to administer the therapy posted on them. There is also a "Danger: High Voltage" notice—the ultimate of irony.
Yugikun
Mr. Danya

October 24th, 2016, 6:42 am #11

((GMing approved by Ciel))

She didn’t mean it.

He should have known that.

But as she pulled him towards her, as her fist curled up into a ball, all he could think about how dumb he was for thinking she was something other than what she really was.

The punch connected, and he fell back, head and body hitting the ground with a thump. Was there a crack as well? He didn’t know if he had heard one. There was the impact of the punch and the pain that had filled his head as it hit the ground but had he seriously hurt it was the noise he heard the ground below him or his skull he didn’t know and he couldn’t breathe the air had been pushed out of his lungs as he had been hit and he couldn’t get it back no matter how he tried and he couldn’t breathe and he couldn’t have the air reach his lungs and he didn’t know whether his head had cracked and he couldn’t breathe and he couldn’t breathe and-

His thoughts snapped back.

The girl was above him.

There was a blade - a saw - in her hands.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Breathe in, breathe out.

But he couldn’t and he was in pain and he was scared and she was above him and she wasn’t moving.

He breathed. In. Out.

He had to make her.

As much as he didn’t want to.

The foot went up.
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Ciel
Mr. Danya

October 26th, 2016, 7:19 pm #12

(Gming approved by Yugikun.)

Did... Did he just try to kick her in the guts?

There are certain things you learn, growing up in Brooklyn. Certain things you just have to learn growing up. Brooklyn seems to speed up that process, makes everything a bit bitter too. One of the things Scout knew was how to defend herself. Basic shit really, just in case. Scout had never been in an actual fight. Closest she came was when some prick in seventh grade socked her in the cheek. Not her greatest moment.

The boy on the floor was not in the same league as that punk. The fact that he thought one swift kick was going to get her to stop was pathetic to say the least. Scout grunted. She cursed under her breath.

Scout found herself on top of him now. She kept him pinned down, put the weight of her body forward. She aimed for his face. Made fists so tight her knuckles turned snow white.

The first punch went for his jaw. The next landed in his face, according to plan. The third and forth? Honestly it did not matter where they landed. The first two were enough. He looked like he was tenderized before she even stumbled into him. Probably tried to attack someone else, go 2-0.

Scout grinned, inwardly. Outwardly her face was cold. She grabbed the boy by the scruff of his neck.

"What's your name?" Scout asked.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

October 26th, 2016, 11:18 pm #13

The kick connected. It hit.

She went… down? On top of him. He didn’t know what was happening, he couldn’t-

The first punch connected. Jaw. Alvaro’s body was jolted to the side as his jaw was pushed to the floor.

The second punch connected. Face. It flared, slightly. A slight irritation compared to what was already there.

The third connected. Neck. The breath was pushed out of his body and he couldn’t breathe and he just needed to-

Fourth. Mouth. Something cracked and he could hear it and he could feel it and-

He was pulled. He could breathe, for a second. Then the hand wrapped itself around his neck and he couldn’t and she was looking at him with those eyes and she was asking a question and she was looking at him with those eyes and he was in pain and he was scared and he just needed to do something and he needed to be out of here out of this island out of this game out of this room away from the girl and he just needed to do as she said and the words were coming out of his mouth breathlessly scaredly desperately and there was something comeing out of his eyes and he was scared and he didn’t want to be here and he just needed to do something and he was doing it and-

She let go. He fell back onto the ground.

He could breathe.
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

Ciel
Mr. Danya

October 27th, 2016, 12:18 am #14

"Hey dipshit, I asked you a question."

Tch. He was just spewing out nonsense. Scout just slapped the boy across the cheek, a light tap compared to the punches, She abandoned her squint in favor of a dead stare. Her knuckles ached, and she was prepared to blame it all the boy beneath her.

"Is that your name?"

She clicked her tongue. Whatever. She loosened her grip and pushed him, letting his shoulders and head collide with the floor beneath him. She did not let up though. Scout Pfeiffer was mad as hell, and this guy's whining and crying was making her anger worse by the second.

"You telling me the truth?"

She reached for the bonesaw. Whipped it out, brandished it.

"If you lie to me," Scout said, "I'll kill you."

There was a sliver of a hesitation there, between 'now' and 'I'll'. Deep down she knew she wasn't going to do it. She did not attack the boy in order to kill him. But Alvaro did not know that. As far as the ugly expression on her face was concerned, she was going to kill him regardless of whether he actually answered the question or not.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

November 1st, 2016, 12:45 am #15

((GMing again approved))

Tighter. Couldn’t. Girl. In front of him.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Breathe in, breathe out.

“I’m telling the truth,” he said. Frantically. Scared. Sweating. Breathless. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know what to say. The girl brought out the saw in front of him. Blade. The weapon that Alvaro was going to be killed with and what he couldn’t focus on anything but and the thing the girl was holding and no no no he was going to die he didn’t want that he was scared and he was afraid of the girl and why was he here why was this happening he didn’t want to die and he didn’t want to be here and his hands were shaking and he couldn’t breathe and he just had to do something quickly before he was killed before she killed him before-

Scout.

That was her name. He could breathe again. She told him that. She let go of him, for a moment. Her hands were shaking.

She wasn’t doing anything to him.

The door was right in front of him.

He would take what he could get.

There was one bag left behind in the room as he ran, never looking back.

((Alvaro Vacanti, continued elsewhere))
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Ciel
Mr. Danya

November 1st, 2016, 11:55 pm #16

. . .

Tch. She hesitated. A brief moment of doubt was all the boy needed to make his escape. She did not bother to chase him.

Alvaro Vacanti.

She heard that name moments ago. Scout wanted to doubt. Wanted to make excuses. But she remembered the circumstances of that death, and she had been following the boy up until the announcement. So just one kill. Just the one. She had been prepping herself and of all the names he could have given her it was the one that gave Scout pause. She could trust the announcement as far as she could toss it. The description was vague, did not give any real details. 'Too close to the edge'? Could mean anything. Could have been an accident. Could have been self-defense. Could be anything. The gamemasters are not presupposed to giving context, and Scout had a feeling that asking the killers for said context wasn't going to get her anywhere.

Why was he acting so suspicious? Why didn't he just reassert himself?

Maybe he was just a pussy on top of being a rat.

Sounded right to her.

Alvaro Vacanti. She'd remember that name. Scout Pfeiffer had a damn good memory, and that wasn't the sort of name you forget.

Which is good. Because if she heard that name again? Didn't matter what rock Alvaro Vacanti hid under. Scout would find him eventually.

And when she did? She was going to make him wish she just killed him right away instead of making him wait.

Scout walked over to the bag. She searched through the contents, took what she deemed useful and left the bag. She only needed the one, and she did not want people to get the wrong impression.

The bills fluttered to the floor. She did not bother to pick them up. Scout Pfeiffer left.

(Scout Pfeiffer continued The List of Adrian Messenger.)