Aloha's V7 Fursona Cabana

Aloha
Contender

August 15th, 2017, 11:30 pm #1

So I've been toying around with doing an art thread here for forever, and now that I feel confident enough with my art, now's a good time to start sharing it. But I thought to myself, how do I make this fun and interesting?

The solution was this outlandish idea. Hope y'all like it.

So yeah, I'm going to give your V7 kids fursonas. If you want me to, of course. I just need a traditional description of your kid, plus a fursona species and any design requests. Feel free to get creative with it! Honestly, these fursonas can be less 'exact anthropomorphized versions of your kids' and more 'what your kid would think up if they ever made a fursona' if you want! The portraits will look something like this, or this.

Due to my hectic schedule and fear of disappointing people, for the time being I'll be operating with a set queue. It's on a first come, first serve basis, but I'll definitely open up more rounds as time goes on!

Current Queue:

1. Abe Watanabe (Argentine tegu)
2. Zachary Beck (Lizard)
[+] spoiler
V7
Lucas Diaz
Lyra Doyle
Hel Fury
Nate Malaqui
Aleksandra Prudius
Myles Roux
Jeremiah Rumple

V6
Fiyori Senay
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Espi
Winner

August 15th, 2017, 11:34 pm #2

I don't have a description or concept fully ready for this but I would like to reserve a slot because I think this is a really fun idea and want in. I'll get back to you with that info ASAP.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

August 15th, 2017, 11:42 pm #3

I endorse this project so so so so so wholeheartedly. I'll let the queue fill up with others first tho, cuz you already did one for me XD
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Pippin
Winner

August 16th, 2017, 12:13 am #4

Well, I was about to go to sleep, when I saw something incredible and important and incredibly important that I simply had to request!

Could you possibly do Lyra Doyle? Species would absolutely 100% be a big ol' fluffy white samoyed considering they're, y'know, a self-insert and all. They're not exactly super creative with their fursona, they just want to be a fluffy puppy!
[+] spoiler
Following a recent growth spurt, Lyra stands at around 5’9”, a height they are rather happy being, allowing them to see over people and reach up to higher shelves but avoid hitting their head against low hanging cupboards or branches or the like. Their weight, however, is much more of a sore point, with most of their fat being distributed in their stomach; it’s barely noticable and even then one would be hard pressed to call them anything more than chubby, but it causes Lyra a great deal of stress, as they hate how it looks on them. Lyra is Caucasian, with a fairly pale skin tone. They do tan very easily, however, something that is particularly notable whenever they return home from vacation.

Lyra has dirty blonde hair which reaches just past their shoulders, with bangs neatly framing their face. It is naturally fairly straight, but they make sure it maintains that form through hair straighteners. They also generally keep their hair tied up, occasionally in plaits or a bun but most often in a loose ponytail. They use a variety of cute hair ornaments to keep it tied up, their favourite of which is a hair bobble with a panda’s face on it. Sometimes, when they’re feeling particularly masculine, they will let it hang loose, but this is rare, as they don’t think it suits them most of the time. Lyra has a fairly small nose, a similarly small mouth that looks a little larger due to the almost constant grin on their face, and a pair of fairly dull moss green eyes, framed by a pair of slim rectangular glasses, which almost always seem to be coated in dirt or dust.

The majority of the time when Lyra is choosing clothes, they mostly focus on comfort. They own a few dresses and skirts, but the majority of clothes in their wardrobe could be classified as ‘gender-neutral’; they own a large amount of sweaters, jumpers and hoodies, generally in light, pastel colours, but they also like to wear checked shirts. They have no preference when it comes to trousers and skirts, generally throwing on whatever is at the top of their clothes drawer. Lyra also owns a binder, bought and kept in secret from their parents, that they occasionally wear whenever they feel more comfortable with it. Their favourite outfit, which they wore when they were abducted, consists of a light blue sweater with a stylised image of a bird on the front, thrown over a dark blue t-shirt which featured the words “She’s up tae speed now boys!” printed on the chest, as well as a denim skirt, a pair of sky blue knee socks with images of foxes in cardboard boxes printed on them, and a pair of black flats. They had their hair done up in a messy ponytail.
Obviously to get maximum SI-ness they should be drinking some root beer as well
[+] spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

August 16th, 2017, 12:33 am #5

I don't have time to write something right now, but let it be known that I approve of this idea!

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

backslash
Mr. Danya

August 16th, 2017, 1:09 am #6

Having consulted my friendly neighborhood fursona expert (Paige) I have come to the conclusion that Myles Roux would be a magpie and I'm curious how that would turn out.
[+] spoiler
Myles is somewhat short and slim, standing at 5’6” and weighing 129 pounds, which he maintains through a fast metabolism and a preference for walking over other modes of transportation. He has an oval-shaped face, with a short, rounded nose, thin lips, and round chartreuse green eyes. He is Caucasian and has a pale skin tone, and is prone to sunburns if not careful. His hair is a light ash blonde color, currently cut in piecey layers to about chin length. It tends to curl out at the ends, especially when allowed to grow out. He sometimes uses dye or hair chalk to add bright colors to his hair, but it is currently left in its natural state.

Myles’s style of dress has a punk flair to it, largely inspired by his favorite musicians and fashion designers and helped by the fact that much of it is purchased secondhand and possesses a natural wear and tear. He prefers to dress mostly in neutrals, with one or two pieces of color to any outfit. He has no piercings, but frequently wears jewelry such as necklaces and rings. He has a preference for wearing a particular black flat-top felt hat, mainly because it is comfortable and goes with any outfit.

On the day of the abduction, he was wearing white distressed denim jeans, a black t-shirt with art of the Dir en grey album Uroburos on the front, a worn white leather jacket, dark gray Doc Marten boots, and his typical black felt hat. He wore a necklace made of large gold-colored chain links and a black metal ring with a gold skull pattern on the ring finger of his right hand.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

CrossbowPig
Contender

August 16th, 2017, 1:32 am #7

A figure wearing a black hoodie slips in while nobody is watching and marches over to the front corner of the cabana. Concerned that others will recognize him, he pulls down his hoodie and puts on a deep voice.

Can I get Lucas Diaz as a sad-looking Maine Coon cat with kinda dark blue fur please thank you cherry on top.
[+] spoiler
Lucas Diaz is half Ashkenazi Jewish (via his mother) and half Puerto Rican (via his father). He has chestnut brown hair, cut short on the sides and in the back but kept long on top and in the front, enough to cover his eyes if he so chooses. His face is heart shaped, with a forehead slightly larger than average and a narrow chin. Lucas stands at 5'9" and weighs about 115 pounds, giving him a Body Mass Index number of 17. This places him in the range widely considered "underweight" by most doctors. He has relatively clear skin, with the occasional pimple usually occurring on his forehead or the side of his cheek. His eyes are the color hazel, though this is sometimes obscured by his thickly rimmed glasses. His nose is relatively small, and those who would find themselves drawing him for a school project would have trouble remembering what it looks like. Despite the olive complexion of his father, Lucas is light skinned and passes for white in the eyes of those unfamiliar with his heritage.

Lucas tends to dress in an unremarkable way. During the colder months, he often wears a solid color t-shirt over a long-sleeved undershirt, jeans, and black Doc Martins with white toes. Depending on the weather, he also wears a black coat and red mittens, though he avoids hats so that he may keep his hair in order. When it gets hot, he ditches the long sleeved shirt and jeans in favor of t-shirts and shorts, occasionally swapping out his sneakers for a pair of close toed sandals. On the day of the abduction, Lucas was wearing a black t-shirt and green cargo shorts, a pair of brown closed toe sandals adorning his feet.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

August 16th, 2017, 3:32 am #8

Hmm... if it's okay with you, could you draw Aleksandra Prudius as a lioness?
[+] spoiler
Aleksandra stands just over 6 feet tall and around 160 pounds. She is Caucasian with long legs and arms that are visibly muscular, but not bulky. Her blonde hair is short, spiked, and shaved on the sides. She has dark green eyes and slightly oddly-shaped eyebrows that seem thinner near the bridge of her nose. She does not wear any makeup, but has a light dusting of faint freckles on the lower half of her face.

She generally carries herself in a very unassuming way. She doesn't stand tall with a stiff back, but she doesn't slouch through the halls either. When she isn't focused on one thing in particular, her eyes tend to wander in search of something interesting. Generally, it's hard to get a read on what she is thinking about because she keeps a neutral expression most of the time. She doesn't intentionally hide her feelings, she just isn't particularly expressive. She does still clearly smile when happy or express frustration when angry, just not as strongly as most.

Her wardrobe consists mostly of clothes that are easy to move around in, since she doesn't like things that feel restrictive. She favors the color green and dislikes the color purple. On the day of the abduction, she was wearing a white T-shirt with a green tiger on it, black basketball shorts with a white stripe on the side, and black running shoes.

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Riki
Winner

August 16th, 2017, 6:21 am #9

I would like to add Fiyori Senay - who is obviously a hyena-
[+] spoiler
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
[+] spoiler
Lucilly Peterson wrote: Lucilly Peterson 0 % ♪Laing - Paradies Naiv♪ Porno Magazine
||Seeds||Day||Still||
||Dream|Island|Sideshow|Soul|dr36m|Paradies||
Johnny Ray McKay wrote: Johnny McKay Dead Tracking Bug and Transponder
||Breaths||Pizza|People 2||Fortune||
||Girlfriend|Needles|Thanos|Blanc|Demons|Hasty|Another|Hyphaema|Minus|Anemia|Eternal Happiness||
[+] spoiler
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] spoiler
SnoopDommyDommmy: specialist subject in Mastermind is "History of Defecation in Wrestling"

Ruggahissy: We are the law now and our law keeps the streets clean O_O
Kilmarnock: XD Good.
Kilmarnock: Yaaaay for being the law.

Kermit: I asked a kid who had a crush on me. But I pretty much only gave him a hug so I guess that wasn't nice of me
Kermit: My friends said I was rude not to have at least offered him a blow job
Kermit: Apparently that would have been the polite thing to do

SpiralAgnew: Here, have something sad-looking
Bikriki: I must add this to my collection of pics that show people crying.
SpiralAgnew: XD You actually have one of those?
Whirly: I was going to say "Ian, of course he has a collection like that. He's German."

cos frankly the idea of trying to turn all your straight female characters into lesbians amuses me hugely

Uno: You seem excited. did Bambi's mom get reincarnated as a bug you just swatted?

Skraal: would it be correct to say you've sucked on a lot of black ones?
TtMaR: They taste nicer
TtMaR: Better shape, too.
TtMaR: They fit neatly into your mouth,.

Bikriki: My hometown is not a very indication of my personality.
Bikriki: Because as far as I can recall, I am neither ugly nor full of minorites
Bikriki: Though I would not mind the latter.
Bikriki winks

Shangela: Facials for the greater good.

Shangela: I work you into climax, what happens afterward is none of my concern.
Wes: Says the world's most detached sexecutioner.

OH NO DECISIONS
CAN I AGONISE FOR ATLEAST 3 WEEKS CONSTANTLY CHANGING MY MIND??

Shangela: Did you stop high school genocide with your cock, Sansa?
Sansa: yes yes i did
Sansa: sunshine and happiness wasn't working so i had to take drastic measures

Wes: Welcome to SotF chat
Wes: Your weekly forecast: Nipples n' butts, if the pattern holds

Ruggawork: Yeah Aloha was a zygot with a keyboard shoved up his mom's uterus

<WES> Riki would never say or do anything sexual. He is a flower of innocence and purity.
<WES> If he was heroin, he'd be blue magic

Ruggahissy - Today at 11:10 PM
When I was 10 a kid kept calling me "Victoria's Secret" so I chased him, knocked him down and then stomped on him
He stopped
[+] spoiler

Aloha
Contender

August 16th, 2017, 6:22 am #10

aand that caps off the first round of fursonas! Queue is now closed.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!