Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

July 12th, 2017, 3:25 am #16

I think Zach would try to annoy Gaelan through Instagram.

Jiji seems friendly enough for Ned to get along with.

If you have any suggestions of your own, I'd be happy to here them, whether here or in my thread.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Brackie
Winner

July 18th, 2017, 12:39 am #17

I can't access the profiles linked in your own thread (I don't have a throwaway Google account to switch to and my actual Google account has my RL info in there) but based on the excerpts I would say Jiji/Ned could get along fairly well while Gaelan already had Zach InstaBlocked. If any of my characters end up tangled in the Hayashibara family though I'll let you know!

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Somersault
Survivor

August 19th, 2017, 2:56 pm #18

Keisha probably knows Gaelan through being a friend of Ariana's but she may not exactly be friendly towards him.

Kelly and Jiji are probably art friends, who can just spend hours and hours talking about their crafts.

Keisha and Kayden's relationship is...complicated? Keisha is kind like idkwhatdo on LGBT rights, and she's likely to be offended by his opinions on race, but she might appreciate his forthrightness? And secretly be jealous of it?

IDK why Abaynesh and Mikki would know each other but maybe Abaynesh got dragged to a party once and ended up talking to her? And maybe, Abaynesh tries to help Mikki out with school thangs. Also, yay baked goods.

here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Brackie
Winner

August 21st, 2017, 10:55 pm #19

Keisha/Gaelan: that sounds good! based on the post in the mega friend thread though they do hang out in the same main friend group though so maybe they're a bit more friendly towards each other than that? He really is in love with Ariana guys

Kelly/Jiji: they've already put on many pots of coffee in order to just gush!

Keisha/Kayden: I've clarified the whole Kayden/race thing in his mini-bio because it keeps confusing people but I am always up for those secretly in awe of how Kayden actually lives his life.

Abaynesh/Mikki: I can see them having met at a party once and Mikki thought she was alright so she was like "yeah sure you can come to whatever parties I hold in the future no questions asked tell your friends too" but outside of that they probably wouldn't really interact at school or in their personal lives. She's kinda private and closed off when she's not networking/raising her profile.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Somersault
Survivor

August 22nd, 2017, 1:43 am #20

Yay, that sounds great! But ya, if Ariana really loves Gaelan, Keisha's fine with it. She's still kinda surly, but if her friend is really into Gaelan, then she'll be a bit more friendly. Still kind of a bitch tho.

For Keisha and Kayden, I think then it's more kind of concealed jealousy that he's out and proud, and some anger because he can just do that as a white man. MEEEP I hope that makes sense.

Other than that, all fine!
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

November 4th, 2017, 7:13 pm #21

We already talked about it in discord, but just for future reference:

Asante and Gaelan might get along well since they have a fixation on presenting themselves and not playing into popularity politics, and since Asante is deep into Street Wear fashion I imagine he'd have a lot of followers on the gram as well.

Ji-ji and Yuri would probably get along well. She's already friends with Gyu-Ri and has similar hobbies and interests with her, but personality wise she'd probably jell better with Ji-ji, and they all have similar parent problems.

And Mikki and Mitzi (oh God) could be the "kissed a girl at a party once" thing. They also might like the same kind of music.

So yeah we basically wrote three of the same kids and they should be friends.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Cactus
Mr. Danya

November 16th, 2017, 5:36 am #22

Gaelen should hate absolutely everything Connor stands for. Privilege, social standing, and he's a sports jock (a QB). Probably not outwardly but I'm sure he's sub-tweeted or passive-aggressively posted about him before. Connor probably just sees him as an annoyance.

Jiji is probably super skeptical of Brock as he sometimes comes around the art clubs after football practice, which is super unusual, as he's not the artsy type at all - and can even be the hurtful bully type on occasion. But he really likes looking at all the art and sometimes just likes to watch people do their thing, which some people might see as creepy, others just a little sad that he can't express himself.

Jordan and Adam Dodd, the handler would probably get along in real life, but this is SOTF, Adam Dodd is someone else entirely and that's not how this works, so we'll move on. But I bet her and Morgan would be friends. He probably asked her out once and she said no, and he was like "meh, cool" and just figured he'd be friends with her.
---
[+] Spoiler
Connor Lorenzen: When you're this good, image is everything.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Memories: 1

Morgan Dragosavich: Ahh, I'll figure shit out later. Let's go!

Ross Miller: Just hangin' out, man.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Memories: 1 - 2

Claudeson Bademosi: It's a beautiful day, I think.
Pregame: 1 - 2

Ariana Moretti: The verbal assassin.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
[+] Spoiler
B033 - Cole Hudson: Sprung a leak.
B011 - Adam Amato: Refused to besmirch those walls.
B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
G034 - Jamie Li: Left us far before her time.
B011/99 - Burton Harris/Ken Lawson: The Kermit-squad.
[+] Spoiler
< | Angelina | Gilbert | Andrew | Art | Wade | Rupert | Mary | Alexander | Dean | Sarah | Zilya | Alicia | Staffan | Trent | Jodene | >
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
The New Adventures of Ed-liver and Mike: Writing Essays and Making Pizza

Brackie
Winner

November 16th, 2017, 5:38 pm #23

Un-Persona wrote:We already talked about it in discord, but just for future reference:

Asante and Gaelan might get along well since they have a fixation on presenting themselves and not playing into popularity politics, and since Asante is deep into Street Wear fashion I imagine he'd have a lot of followers on the gram as well.

Ji-ji and Yuri would probably get along well. She's already friends with Gyu-Ri and has similar hobbies and interests with her, but personality wise she'd probably jell better with Ji-ji, and they all have similar parent problems.

And Mikki and Mitzi (oh God) could be the "kissed a girl at a party once" thing. They also might like the same kind of music.

So yeah we basically wrote three of the same kids and they should be friends.
- I can definitely see Asante/Gaelan getting along although Gaelan is the type of narcissistic/self-aware person who would be a bit freaked out by their similarities and not really invite him into his close circle but they'd definitely be friends of a certain description.
- other two are perfect
wrote:Gaelen should hate absolutely everything Connor stands for. Privilege, social standing, and he's a sports jock (a QB). Probably not outwardly but I'm sure he's sub-tweeted or passive-aggressively posted about him before. Connor probably just sees him as an annoyance.
he's the kind of perfect douche Gaelan loves to drive people against and hate himself so yay <3
wrote:Jiji is probably super skeptical of Brock as he sometimes comes around the art clubs after football practice, which is super unusual, as he's not the artsy type at all - and can even be the hurtful bully type on occasion. But he really likes looking at all the art and sometimes just likes to watch people do their thing, which some people might see as creepy, others just a little sad that he can't express himself.
Jiji has all the patience in the world for Brock because she's the kind of irritating Zooey Deschanel character who on occasion quietens down and tries to see The Best in people, so they could definitely be friends
wrote:Jordan and Adam Dodd, the handler would probably get along in real life, but this is SOTF, Adam Dodd is someone else entirely and that's not how this works, so we'll move on. But I bet her and Morgan would be friends. He probably asked her out once and she said no, and he was like "meh, cool" and just figured he'd be friends with her.
Jordan is intrigued by Morgan and is enthralled by his dorkiness but the concept of dating is something scary to Jordan so the moment he asked her out she probably tripped over or her legs collapsed or something that was too much Flight for her Flight response and then she had to get him to take her to the nurse's office because she cut something and now she's bleeding and she's afraid of blood so she'll probably pass out oh god WHY MORGAN WHY

(translation: I agree)

Also, what would your footballers think of Kayden? I'm trying to gauge a full team response to the footballer who is not here to be polite or heterosexual

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler

Cactus
Mr. Danya

November 16th, 2017, 5:55 pm #24

Sweet!

To be honest, I think Connor is probably fine with Kayden. He's got aspirations of being a professional athlete, and he's more in the attitude of 2016-17 players in that he'd fully accept a gay teammate, as long as they could play well. I can't speak for the rest, but Connor's the type to try and shut any homophobic or racist shit down immediately, because he thinks it's ridiculous (and he doesn't want to risk being associated with anyone who's outwardly like that). I can see that actually annoying some of his teammates who do hold those views, too, so there's that.
---
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
< | Angelina | Gilbert | Andrew | Art | Wade | Rupert | Mary | Alexander | Dean | Sarah | Zilya | Alicia | Staffan | Trent | Jodene | >
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Fenris
Player

November 16th, 2017, 7:40 pm #25

The Artem Addendum and some other stuff (i threw most of this at you in chat but this feels more Official yknow):

non-Artem things: Jiji's in art club w/ Ian and in volunteering w/ Dante so they probably know each other from That

Artem things: first of all him and Gaelan would at least know each other from yearbook? more importantly him and Jordan would totally get along they're in two of the same clubs and are both Big Dorks and have at least one mutual friend in Hel and also like #slavsquad and i want them to be fraaaaaaaands
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Cactus
Mr. Danya

November 17th, 2017, 6:30 am #26

Forgot Brock - re: Kayden, he probably just sort of shrugs. He doesn't think things in such a depth that he'd have any kind of strong opinions on anything Kayden stands for. Though, he'd probably be closed-minded enough to say something like "I dun care unless he tries to make out with me" or something like that. One of those 'whomever the loudest voice in the room' is kind of guys is usually who he'll back.
---
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Brackie
Winner

November 20th, 2017, 11:30 pm #27

updated w/ EVERYTHING

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

December 4th, 2017, 7:23 am #28

Tirzah and Mikki could be casual party friends?

You can see Tirzah description here
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] Spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] Spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

December 4th, 2017, 6:37 pm #29

@Gaelan: He might have mixed feelings regarding Lucas. Lucas is from a well off family and is on friendly terms with both Ivy and Myles (the former is one of his many exes), but is genuinely a nice guy and is friends with Ariana.

@Jiji: Depending on how determined she is to get through her rough exterior, she could be friends with Sierra. Or maybe Sierra's blunt personality and cynical worldview turned her away. Lucas would have flirted with her at some point (kinda what he does), not sure how'd she react to that but there ya go. Outside of that, I can see him getting along with her and discussing art with her.

@Jordan:Girl. Lucas. She will be flirted at.

@Mikki: Sierra would be a party acquaintance (and wouldn't mind making out at a party if Mikki were up for it)! Lucas could be one of her exboyfriends, and given that he tends to go through girlfriends as quickly as Mikki I imagine the two them broke off amicably enough that they are still on good terms.

[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Brackie
Winner

January 8th, 2018, 6:09 am #30

@Rugga: could definitely see Mikki/Tirzah being casual friends of sorts. Mikki would probably put her on her guest list, although she’s not really one for hanging out w/ people at school she doesn’t know too well

@TLOA:
re: Gaelan/Lucas - Gaelan is someone definitely ruled by his first impressions so he’d probably not be too fond of Lucas with all the history, but he’d definitely be cordial to his face as far as being friends with Ariana is concerned.

re: Jiji/Sierra - Jiji is a bit relentless but if someone is too resistant she tends to give up and call herself on her failure. So I could definitely see her having tried, failed, and no longer gets along or speaks with Sierra that much.

re: Jiji/Lucas - Jiji would notice but pretend not to. She’s up for discussions about art tho

re: Jordan/Lucas - Jordan will most likely back away in terror, perhaps knock over a vase or trophy case on the way.

re: Mikki/Sierra - Mikki’s all up for party makeouts but she’s never too full up for party friends/guests

re: Mikki/Lucas - sure - how long and when do you think they would have stayed together? I’m vibing over/under a month

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler