CondorTalon
Player

August 28th, 2016, 11:33 pm #11

It was Clarice. Nancy liked Clarice. She allowed her to act in a few of her movies, so Clarice was okay in her book.

She wasn't as sure about Conrad. They never really interacted much.

Another unknown. Nancy was just surrounded by unknowns at this point, wasn't she?

She heaved a sigh and stood up, using her axe as a support to do so.

Conrad had called up, telling them they were looking for a group. A group? Nancy considered that.

"Yeah, come on up," Nancy said.

She was going to be friendly and invite them up. Even if she didn't know Conrad that well, if he was with Clarice he couldn't be too bad, right?

Despite that, she tightened her grip on the axe.
[+] spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

Violent-Medic
Winner

August 29th, 2016, 3:51 am #12

Yeah, it was definitely Nancy. And... Jeremy? Hmm, that was a little more mixed. Jeremy was… not the worst. But sometimes his ideas were dumb, and sometimes he and Clarice argued. Generally they were cool after they were done, though. It wasn't like Bradley, who always said the shit he knew would piss off Clarice the most.

But Conrad didn't want to go up there.

Fuuuuck that. What was with Conrad, anyway? Why'd he even bother following her if he wanted to avoid the first person they met?

“Then go and hide wherever Maria hid,” Clarice snapped. “I'm not going to go hiding and picking who's good enough to try and survive with. That paranoia shit's what those assholes want us to do. No-one's happy to be here, and if I don't trust them… well, I can't expect them to trust me, can I? So I'm going up there. And I'm gonna be friendly, and ring that fucking bell, and be friendly to whoever turns up.”

With that, she headed up the stairs. They were steep, and a little trying even with her level of fitness. But soon enough, she made it to the top. Sure enough, Nancy and Jeremy.

“One of you two ring the bell? Because that was my idea, and I don't appreciate the theft.” Clarice's tone was light, though, and she grinned at both of them cheerily. The grin got a little smaller at the realization that both of them were armed—damn, was that a gun Jeremy had?—but hey, they hadn't attacked her yet.
[+] spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Winner
Winner

August 29th, 2016, 9:50 am #13

Conrad recognised the other voice, but could not recall who it was. Another reason why he should not go up there. Clarice told him to stay here if he was not trusting them.

"Fine."

He shortly considered leaving, but he could not leave Clarice alone. He did not want to be alone either. But she was already gone, upstairs. He waited for some moments. Should he follow her, help her if the people up there were hostile? Or go outside, risk his girlfriend getting killed due to her not being cautious? He waited. He thought. Clarice would do fine alone, he was certain. If the people upstairs attacked her, she'd just knock them out. Conrad could leave, find Maria perhaps. But.

He could not leave Clarice alone. He just could not.

Leaving now would be a death sentence to Conrad. There were certainly people out there who wanted to kill. Conrad did not want to die with the last memory of her being angry at him for not trusting Nancy. He did not want to split up and die. He did not want to never see her again. It was fortunate enough that he met her in the first place.

Conrad slowly began to walk up the stairs.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

September 1st, 2016, 9:34 am #14

The words had felt a little odd as they came out of his mouth.

He wasn’t quite sure why. Well, he wasn’t going to say no to that previous statement but it wasn’t something he could really say yes to either. He had an idea. Theory, whatever the right word for the situation was, that was what Jeremy was talking about. The reason that the words weren’t feeling right was because they weren’t really ones that Jeremy would say. He’d probably felt like he had to say something to announce his also being in the tower but he didn’t really know what the right words to say were, or rather that he had said the words but they didn’t really have the right feel to them. The Jeremy Frasier flavour that everyone knew and everyone loved. Yeah, that was probably at least a bit of it. Even though he didn’t have a full reason as to why it was happening to him it was still a good start. Good enough as to possibly work on improving himself through the current rut he seemed to be in.

Well, actually, there was another no. There was a reason why. He was on a bell tower on an island and he had just learned that he was going to have to kill people he knew if he wanted to get off and he had also figured out that he was probably going to die here and that everything he knew was different and that everything he had worked and hoped for was for nothing. There was bound to be a little jet lag from that. It was only natural.

Hmmmm…

Nah. That wasn’t it. To be honest it probably was the reason but Jeremy didn’t really want to name it so. It was too simple. An easy truth, as Persona 4 would probably say. It was entirely possible that the issue was something more than this, and if Jeremy cared enough to want to fix this problem in the future he had to keep his options open on this. For improvement’s sake. However much that counted at this point, anyway.

But okay. Back to the real world. Clarice had just come up the stairs, asking who rang the bell. That was him, and she had just ruined the thing he was going to say. Oh well, maybe he could still work with it a bit. He raised his hand at Clarice’s question, moving it into a slight wave.

“Hey, Clarice.”

Okay, so would saying something that he’d normally say help with his current problem? Hmm. Couldn’t think up of an answer to that question. Best to test it out. See where that went and work out things accordingly. An age old greeting would work for this. Maybe. Again, worth a shot at least.

“Do you still hear the lambs screaming?”

…

Yeah that probably wasn’t the right thing to say.
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

CondorTalon
Player

September 1st, 2016, 5:50 pm #15

Nancy leaned back against the wall, not really paying attention to what was happening. She vaguely registered Clarice reach the top of the building, and gave a smile and wave. Nancy had been attracted to the ring of the bell because she'd been curious to know who'd rung it.

But now, she was here, andfound the answer... well, not lacking, but... disappointing? Nancy didn't know if that was the right word. She tried to smile, to get some of that energy back in her body, but that was hard to do given the situation they were in.

Nancy thought.

Deny, deny, deny. The longer she could convince herself that everything was fine, the longer she could carry on.

For now, she just hung back, her eyes looking between everyone in the room.
[+] spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

Violent-Medic
Winner

September 2nd, 2016, 6:59 am #16

Clarice’s response to Jeremy’s words was a long, slightly melodramatic ‘ugh’ noise. Granted, one couldn’t both share a name with a movie character and reference it in their Youtube username without expecting some references. (And, hey, it was a good film and Clarice Starling was a badass.) Even so.

She returned Nancy’s wave and smile before bouncing a little on her feet. She tried to think of something to say, and came up blank. For a moment, all she could hear was Conrad moving up the stairs.

“Sooo...” Clarice started slowly, looking around. Given that there was only the bell to really focus on, she started to have a closer look at it. “You guys, uh...” She struggled a few more moments to find something to talk about that wasn’t morbid and depressing. “You guys seen anyone else yet? I’ve only seen Conrad, Maria and Isabel, and Isabel ran off.”

She could probably ring the bell again. Jeremy probably didn’t ring it right, and even if he had there was bound to be someone who’d missed it.
[+] spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

September 3rd, 2016, 11:45 am #17

((Barry Banks continued from Imprimatura))

After successfully navigating the halls of the asylum, Barry left the building with Jonathan. He hadn't heard from Tina in a while, and it wasn't until they were nearly out the door that he had noticed she was not with them. He was a little disappointed that she had apparently elected not to join their crusade, but he did his best not to let it show. Rather, he simply marched on and continued his trek towards the bell tower.

With a check of the map and a bit of walking, Barry got a good view of the bell tower. Just like the map indicated, it was a good walk away from the asylum's back. He was able to make the journey there without breaking too much of a sweat, although his legs did begin to feel tired as he approached the tower. He blamed this on the lack of food and water he had ingested since waking up, and made a mental note to take a quick snack break later on.

Upon reaching the door of the tower, he gave a silent thumbs-up to his companion before carefully opening it, trying his best not to startle anyone who may still be inside. Unfortunately, the creaking of the old door made his entrance pretty noticeable. Deciding not to push his luck too far, he decided to call out to the possible inhabitants before stepping inside. He cupped a hand around his mouth and leaned forward a bit before announcing his arrival.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

September 3rd, 2016, 6:40 pm #18

Jonathan continued his trek behind Barry. This was a longer trip than he expected. At the very least, he saw the bell tower in the distance, so they weren't too far now. All they had to do was go inside and check it out, what's the worse that could happen? They weren't going to be outgunned or out manned, there were three of them. They'd be able to- wait. Wait a minute. Jonathan looked behind him. Tina wasn't there. Did she leave?

"Dammit."

Jonathan should be more worried, but with how many people that have been coming and going, it was starting to feel more like a running gag than anything else. He couldn't blame them, they all had their reasons. Maybe they had a better idea for them? Jonathan hoped their plans would help them, but he needed his plans to help his group.

They were by the bell tower now, and Jonathan's heart was pumping in his chest. Jonathan looked up. How many people would be in there? Five, six? Maybe one or two? Maybe they already left? Barry went in first, giving him a thumbs up. Jonathan nodded back. He waited for the sign to go in. Barry called in asking if anyone was there. Jon thought it was only fair to announce his presence as well.

"Y-yeah! We're friendly if you are!"

Winner
Winner

September 4th, 2016, 3:44 pm #19

There was no way back. Voices from behind. Conrad could recognise one voice, but he could not grasp who the other person was.

Barry arrived at the tower. A friend of Conrad, into soccer, athletic like him. Probably even more athletic than him. He was cool with him, so he hoped the island would not have changed him that much. Everybody gets changed on the island, but having Barry as an enemy would be a terrible thought.

Conrad stopped walking.

Barry's voice sounded...Conrad did not know how Barry's intentions were. But the second dude who came along with Barry sounded nervous. A bad sign, but, a) Conrad was nervous as heck, too and b) Barry had an ally with him, so he could not be too much of a player.

"We are friendly as well, Barry!"

Standing still on the staircase, he turned around to wait for Barry and his ally to come up.

Clarice and him might be in danger, though. If both Nancy and Barry were attacking them, they would be screwed. One person attacking would be okay, they could always help each other. But now things were getting dangerous.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

September 5th, 2016, 3:46 am #20

Man, they didn’t even give him anything good to respond to. That sucked.

Well, admittedly part of that was his fault. He was the person who was acting so stilted about everything. It wasn’t even like this was like, a huge massive problem that he’d always been facing or anything; he’d been here for what, two hours at most? He probably had time there. Time for… something. He wasn’t quite sure on that front. There were images in his head that gave him little ideas on what the time was for but he didn’t quite want to particularly focus on any of them yet. Didn’t really wanna commit quite yet. There was still time, and given the path that he was currently going on it probably would fit best if he just took things as they came to him. Y’know, like what he wanted to do while he was in school but ultimately couldn’t because of things like deadlines and assessments.

He snorted, slightly. One benefit of being here: no more having to do homework. At least he wouldn’t have to force himself to do math while he was on murderdeath island, which was… okay, he guessed. Meant that he didn’t have anything right now to pull him back, at the very least.

And really, it wasn’t like the others weren’t trying either. Jeremy did smirk at Clarice’s response. It wasn’t really the reaction that he was expecting, given that there was a typical response that she had that he couldn’t quite remember right now, but it was still sorta funny. Good job Jeremy, you’re actually delivering on your own promises for once. Two more people arrived, seemingly, names not ones that Jeremy had yet but hey, maybe in the best case scenario it was someone else he liked. No real way that could go wrong. Clarice had also asked him and Nancy a question! That was… probably the worst of the three things and was probably what he was referring to when he said the above thing, but eh, he’d take it.

Words flashed in his mind as he tried to think of something that wasn’t generically answering the question. None formed completely, though. Oh well.

“I met Danny and Irene down at the beach before I came up here. They…” Jeremy paused, scratching the back of his head, “weren’t really convinced about all this, to say the least.”
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!