whY whY Zee

Deamon
Winner
Deamon
Winner

August 19th, 2014, 10:50 pm #1

((RBP3: Sarah Bourne continued from It's Bad. We're Hit, Man, We Are Hit))

"Kick, snare, kick kick, snare snare, kick, snare, cymbals and bass." Sarah pointed off to one side. "kick, snare, kick kick, snare, kick, snare, kick, snare snare, guitar." Sarah pointed off to the other side. "Oh...right." Sighing she leant back in her chair and put her feet on the table in front of her. Running a hand through the hair she had let down, she tried to imagine that she was back at home. Sitting behind her drum kit, learning a new song or practicing an old one. It didn't work.

Instead of being at home she was sitting in a tacky Italian restaurant that looked like it had come straight out of a cartoon. She was alone. Anzu hadn't come with her. Sarah didn't know where she would be now but from the way Anzu had looked it was seventy-thirty between her staying in the beauty parlour or leaving. Sarah now felt alone for the first time since she'd woken up. It was an empty feeling. Val was dead, Caroline was dead and Anzu had lost it. She was the only member of Scarlet Devil Mansion left.

Even then she was planning on eliminating killers from the game. Not exactly the picture of mental stability. She scratched at her head. She needed a plan of some sort. Just trying to chase down killers wasn't going to work, they would have weapons and she wouldn't. The possibility of being able to sneak up on one of them was there or if she looted someone’s body she had the chance of getting lucky. That was a long shot though.

Wait a sec. She was in a restaurant. It was bound to have a kitchen. Kitchen meant there would be cutlery or knives or something she could use. Sarah stood up and hoisted her bag over her shoulder. It was time for a scavenger hunt.
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia
[+] spoiler
RBP3: Sarah Bourne - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - Spiders in my Needle - "Yeah I won't be able to take it back."
SP2: Isaiah Hall - $ - Rosebud - Shot with an arrow.
[+] spoiler
M12: Chris Brooks - Entrenching Tool - Dead - Getting blood on the floor in Two Foot Wide and Six Foot Deep - "Fuck You."
F14: Jasmine Stone - Army Action Figure - Dead - Getting her skull broken in Whatever Happened to The American Dream - "There's nothing aggressive about ignoring someone."
[+] spoiler
F17: Martha Stock - Game Over - Shovel - "But hey it's not all bad, I mean look at this lovely weather."
Currently bleeding out in It's not like its for real or anything, right?

Deamon
Winner
Deamon
Winner

August 25th, 2014, 7:10 pm #2

There was nothing in the kitchen surprise surprise. It had been a long shot. She guessed that the restaurants had all been swept and anything that could have been a weapon had been removed. Typical. The one time she actually needed a knife to do its job she couldn't find one. Well, it could technically count as the knifes job but only through taking the whole cutting part to its logical conclusion or alternatively following the instructions to the letter.

It meant she was going to have to improvise. She went back to the table she had been sitting at and picked up the chair. Then she brought it down legs first onto the table. It would help her work out some aggression too. Soon she was left panting with fragments of chair surrounding her and a lopsided table. Sarah smiled. The brief chance to just let everything out had been exactly what she needed. Bending down she picked up the heaviest looking piece of chair and held in her hand, gauging the weight. It would be good enough.

Pulling her bag off the floor she put it on the table. "You've got a new friend Chip. Play nice OK?" She said as she slid the piece of chair inside her bag. It didn't quite go in all the way but it was alright. It wasn't going to get in the way. There were more important things to worry about anyway. Satisfied that the trip to the restaurant hadn't been a total failure Sarah started to make her way out. She stopped when she saw they had a guest book and a pen.

Had a great time, food and service were excellent. The furniture wasn't very sturdy though. - Sarah Bourne. Drummer for Scarlet Devil Mansion.

She made sure she actually signed it. "Guess I just made my first collectors item." Sarah mumbled looking at the way she'd written Scarlet Devil Mansion. It was the logo idea she'd shown Valerie once. Remembering it steeled her resolve, reminded her why she was doing what she was doing. In short, she'd needed the reminder.

((RBP3: Sarah Bourne continued in I Played it Out))
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia
[+] spoiler
RBP3: Sarah Bourne - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - Spiders in my Needle - "Yeah I won't be able to take it back."
SP2: Isaiah Hall - $ - Rosebud - Shot with an arrow.
[+] spoiler
M12: Chris Brooks - Entrenching Tool - Dead - Getting blood on the floor in Two Foot Wide and Six Foot Deep - "Fuck You."
F14: Jasmine Stone - Army Action Figure - Dead - Getting her skull broken in Whatever Happened to The American Dream - "There's nothing aggressive about ignoring someone."
[+] spoiler
F17: Martha Stock - Game Over - Shovel - "But hey it's not all bad, I mean look at this lovely weather."
Currently bleeding out in It's not like its for real or anything, right?