kervin555
Rookie

February 29th, 2012, 10:15 pm #16

So that was that, then. Renee followed Sam to outside the saloon.

They'd talk again once they'd found others, ones that weren't out to kill. Not people like Vivian or Brian or Simon. Nonviolents and peacemakers. Just the kinds of allies that one would need to keep oneself sane.

But they were still all going to die, weren't they?

Renee drew out a breath and watched Sam walk down the street. "Thank you," she said quietly, not loudly enough for him to hear.

She'd acted weak, she realized. But it wasn't out of desperation or even the loneliness that she told Sam about. No, Renee had always been weak and she knew that. She'd told Brian as much when they saw each other. But now she had Sam, and he looked like he was much better than Brian could ever be.

Plus, she had a goal now. To follow Sam. To look for others, maybe find Delilah. Not just wander aimlessly, waiting to get killed. Renee always worked best with a goal in mind.

She stepped onto the street and followed Sam.

Just try not to get him killed too soon, Renee.

(Renee Murphy continued elsewhere...)
Mini Characters
Virtua SOTF - F05: Renee Murphy - GAME OVER - Tec-9, H&K MP5 - "Are you going to talk to me this time? "Well, now or never, right?"
Threads: Holding Out For A Hero > Inexplicable > Rebel Without a Clue > While Rome Burns > Far From Home > Breaking Point > Swan Song > Still Red > Last of the Alderbrooks

Virtua SOTF - M16: Patrick Reynolds - GAME OVER - 2x Molotov Cocktails - "Um, I think we're lost." "Is that odd? Handsome guy like me and he doesn't have a girlfriend?
Threads: The Funniest Joke in the World > I Can Hear the Bells > From Where You're Kneeling
[+] Spoiler

Renee Murphy by ViolentMedic

Renee Murphy by Mimi
[+] Spoiler
wrote:23:00 Dano: Hmmm
23:00 Rugga_dialtone: This is super healthy right here
23:00 Dano: How much darker than dark is darkest
23:01 Kilmarnock: Very.
23:01 kervin555: Darkest is max dark, man
23:01 Dano: Well then
23:01 Dano: mathmatically speaking
23:01 Dano: i can't see in the dark with my glasses on, but i have my glasses off, and since a negative times a negative is a positive
23:02 Dano: i should be able to see no problem, right?
23:02 Kilmarnock: Nope, sorry.
23:02 Kilmarnock: The modifier just keeps increasing until you can't see, even on a 20.
23:02 Dano: But math!
23:02 bacon: Should, but life is stupid like that.
23:02 kervin555: Actually, using real math, this should be addition not multiplication.
23:02 kervin555: Glasses add on to your vision, not multiply it.
23:02 fanatic: we prefer to use imaginary math
23:02 bacon: Imaginary?
23:03 Rugga_dialtone: What if I die before the thousand years is up?
23:03 Dano: It works in my favour more often than real math
23:03 fanatic: the land of pretend bacon
23:03 bacon multiplies everything by the square root of negative three.
23:05 kervin555: I just saved this conversation and am in the process of sigging it.
23:05 Rugga_dialtone: Oh goodness
23:05 Dano: Shit
23:06 Dano: That
23:06 Dano: will steal my soul
23:06 Dano: like an internet camera
23:06 Kilmarnock: Oh, you won't die...
23:06 Rugga_dialtone: I'm in so many sigs that would make me a souless she devil
23:06 kervin555: ...I'm saving that, too.
wrote:23:11 fanatic: no halbo signature
23:12 kervin555: What do you mean no hablo signature?
23:12 Dano: he doesn't speak signature
23:12 Dano: or spanish
23:12 fanatic: it's Venduvian for "I can't see the signature"
23:13 *** CondorTalon quit (Client exited)
23:13 Dano: Venduvian? Like, from Venus?
23:13 kervin555: No hablo signature means "I can't speak signature" in a not very well literate way.
23:13 fanatic: No from Venduvia
23:13 Dano: Sailor Venduvia!
23:13 kervin555: I'm so tempted to sig that.