The Jellies Experience

KamiKaze
Contender
KamiKaze
Contender

May 24th, 2014, 6:10 am #1

((Bella Bianchi continued from You Snooze You Lose))

She just had to step out, didn't she?

Just some time ago, the announcement came on, and she didn't like it. Bella knew people were going to die, obviously. It was the name of the game. Survival of the Fittest. Kill or be killed. That was the point.

Thing was, though, they really were gone, and that struck Bella.

Lisa Toner. Lucy Williams. Taylor DeVasher. Isaiah Hall. Davis Todd. Damion Castillo. Even Austin White.

All gone.

Lisa was hard to forget. She was loud, but loud in a... good way. They shared drama together. Bella found herself smiling around her. She was gone, killed.

Lucy was a friend of a friend. She'd met her before. Aidan and Will were close to her. And now she was gone too.

Austin, Austin. Austin was someone she was never close to. Bella had heard... stories. But it still felt weird, knowing that he was dead.

She didn't know Taylor, Isaiah, Damion, or Davis well. She had heard things about Damion too. Bella knew Isaiah and Davis were on the football team, and that Taylor was another friend of Aidan's. How was he taking it? Whether he was at home or... you know, he must be aching. She didn't want to picture him hurting.

The announcements ended with a rock song. She had recognized it. Mr. Peters had once used it as part of a lesson, to demonstrate rhythm and unison. It had been fun, sitting there with everyone, slamming her hands down against her knees. But as she listened to it, her hands remained still. The song only made it harder to resist the warmth pushing at her eyes.

She tried her hardest not to cry. Bella had succeeded, but it still hurt.

Of course she knew people were going to die. Endless seasons, someone was going to die. But it wasn't something she ever thought about while she was watching. It wasn't something people thought about while watching. When she discussed deaths on the show with people, it was never in the context of how people didn't deserve to die on the show. It was mostly about how interesting the deaths were, or how gruesome.

But then again, this was a show, right? People were watching.

And everyone was dying around her.

The aquarium was quiet right now except for the sounds of water gently pushing against the glass. Staring at the water was slightly comforting, and the glass was very cool against her forehead.

Bella saw a shape on the glass. A girl, her brown hair mussed, her green eyes tired and lowered. She didn't look like a girl who had just been placed on her favorite reality TV show.

She still wondered if it was safe to wander outside the condos. Eden was going to be here soon, of course. She knew where she was headed. But after the announcements, she felt antsy, and needed a walk. Some time to think. But she didn't want to be alone. Luckily, Eden was probably right behind her.

Just a few more minutes, and they'd head back.

Bella pulled away from the glass, leaving a small spot on it from where her forehead was.

And Shadi.

She wanted her with her. Bella hated the idea of Shadi being off, alone. Bella knew she could take care of herself, but what if someone got her? What if she was injured, or worse?

Her mind flashed with the image of Shadi's broken body, a pit of disgust in her stomach and a pang of horror accompanying it. She pushed it away just as quickly. It was something she hated.

Another soft whirring alerted to the presence of a different camera, and she turned her head.

The next thought was that it was technically another performance in her life. Just... not like the ones she usually participated in.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron
[+] Spoiler
Holly Chapman (Evolution)- Subject C09- Died strong.
Kami Steele/"Beatrix Kiddo"/"Hit Girl" (Program)- Female Student #02- At least she tried.
Sidney Rice (TV)- Yellow Team 3- BANHAMMERED!
Simon Leroy (Virtua)- Male Student #20- Had it coming.
Sidney Rice (SC)- Female Student #03- PERMABANNED!
Carol Burke (SC)- Female Student #04- Oops.
Felicia LaChapelle (Program)- Female Student #03- NOPE.
Kaede "Katie" Tanaka (Virtua)- Female Student #4- Died like a true cowgirl.
Nina Riddhi (TV2)- Honey Badger #1- Time ran out.
Bella Bianchi (TV2)- Cobalt Jellyfish #1- Had her last performance.
wrote: Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.
Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Maraoone
Regular

May 29th, 2014, 1:58 pm #2

((Cathryn Bailey continues from Don't You?))

Cathryn sprinted from the orchard, swerving across many buildings, the frigid air rushing past her, raising the goosebumps on her skin. She didn't really know how she managed to do it without tripping, now that night had fallen and the lights had no electricity to fuel them, but she didn't care. All there was to do was run.

As she did so, several emotions solidified within her, none of them good. The blood started rushing through her head, and her jaw clenched as she imagined herself back at the orchard, with Jewel and Naomi shaking hands. Her hands began trembling once more as Naomi got her baton. Everything slowed down, every detail crystal-clear, with the holes being filled in by Cathryn's mind.

If she'd just pulled Naomi away, stopped the attack before it happened, then they would have said their pleasantries, stood there for a few tense seconds, and then go on their separate ways. Things would've been OK for at least a few more days, and Jewel would be nothing more but a random enocunter.

But there was a difference between not helping and being helpless. There was nothing she could've done for that. That recklessness was on Naomi, and Naomi only. Frustration surged through Cathryn as that occurred to her. But after that, she should've intervened. Cathryn would have smashed her flamingo on top of Jewel's head, at most knocked her out, at least distracted her. And they would've sprinted and sprinted, and maybe escaped. But logic took over, ruined her fantasy. Jewel would've caught up, and slaughtered them both. Bullets and knives were more powerful than shocks and strikes.

She kicked the snow and bit her tongue. Fucking Naomi and her fucking stupidity. Out of all the people she could've gone after, she went after the goth girl with two kills under her belt. Fuck.

All this regret and anger swirled and churned in this maelstrom in her stomach, combined with other things. Her heart almost stopped as she heard Jewel's voice crackle on through her headset. She'd left it on because there was always, always a chance that Jewel might speak, check to see if it's on, and Cathryn's last days would turn into hours. The words weren't directed at Cathryn, thankfully. But it was getting harder and harder to withhold any screams as she realized that it was happening again. Just another chance meeting with some kid named Erik. She couldn't pick up any of what he was saying, but that cold voice carried on, without a hint of remorse or doubt. And then a single gunshot.

A few whimpers escaped Cathryn's throat.

This was what Jewel got off too, right? Being in power, hearing those whimpers. Part of her raged all the more for it, but that rage was overwhelmed by terror. Everything she did, everything she said, it would be heard by Jewel. And she couldn't do a thing about it. Humiliation was better than death.

She found this unremarkable building and decided it would be best to spend the rest of the night there. It's not like no one else would go here, right?

Of course, someone was there. Some girl she didn't recognize. At first, she frowned and her eyebrows scrunched. Cathryn wasn't in the mood for people, especially those she didn't recognize. But the thing was, she didn't recognize her. That meant she was from... Davison, Naomi said, right? Cathryn would lose her mind by herself. She needed someone else to bear her burden, to suffer with. Maybe she could pull off this hat trick again.

But there was Jewel's ultimatum, one that would most likely alienate any potential allies. But anything was better than death, anything better than being drenched with blood.

She coughed, as to make her presence known.

"Don't mess with Jewel Evans, or you'll regret it."

Cathryn looked down, cheeks reddening. Maybe she could make up for this.

"My name's Cathryn," she added. "Please, don't be scared."
Second Chances 2 Characters:
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] Spoiler
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
[+] Spoiler
jimmydalad - Today at 1:42 AM
Also, how much protein and stuff is in human meat?

Professor Fether - Today at 12:46 PM
Also now you've gotta do me.
Zee - Today at 12:46 PM
oh bby
The Homeless Beard(e) - Today at 12:46 PM
I do you, you do me.
Tell me when you get here how serious we're being.
Cause I will go in.

Ruggahissy - Today at 1:30 PM
I dont know if v6 had an all beige girl or boy
Aura? - Today at 1:30 PM
The streak is broken?
Ekanselttar - Today at 1:31 PM
if you streaked would that count as all beige? :eyes:
Ruggahissy - Today at 1:31 PM
No

Vole dog yo bro - Today at 10:24 AM
to be fair
rolle don top - Today at 10:24 AM
looks cross
i thought a fleshlight was like
I'm innocent
not pure
a sexy flashlight up until now
Lolo - Today at 10:24 AM
SFHÈSDIHTGEWSAIPTHEWAIUT
ok Yugi is more pure than me
I at least knew it was a sex toy
Zee - Today at 10:24 AM
how would you make a flashlight sexy, I'm curious
well like
a flashlight you would use in sexual intercourse
Lolo - Today at 10:25 AM
WHAT
Vole dog yo bro - Today at 10:25 AM
shine a light up the butthole I guess

Somersault - Today at 7:25 PM
yes
safe sex ppl
i may actually do that

higuyugi no naku koro ni - Today at 7:30 PM
...I just realized you have my fleshlight thing in your signature, mara
...my fleshlight chat log, not my actual fleshlight

A Werewolf Chewing Naft's Shoes - Today at 5:32 PM
AUTISM CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

bob avapeian - Today at 2:07 PM
i must hear the brown note, straight from kyle’s manly lips

THE NOTORIOUS Y.U.G - Today at 9:06 AM
@tha real sugar daddy can I get your nipple

Polybius - Today at 1:43 AM
I saw sheep and I came immediately

icecube - Today at 1:44 AM
poly say hello to my chat sig
Polybius - Today at 1:45 AM
Hello
Aura? - Today at 1:45 AM
Hello, Mara's chat sig.

Yugikun - Today at 8:58 AM
the real tearjerker is kermit's continued and frequent attempts to make everett relevant, even long after his death

Dr. Dreidel - Today at 2:44 PM
make me one with the machine of holiday greed

50 Shades of Gay - Today at 11:24 AM
there's probably an AU where you're a marine biologist and literally swimming in dick if that helps???

Noël Naft - Today at 11:49 PM
I was also referencing that I'm terminal in SC2
??Holiday Cactus ?? - Today at 11:49 PM
Way to go! That's a great feeling.

Petra Siu - Today at 11:46 AM
We are not horny baby birds!

After Riki - Today at 7:17 AM
ree-ing softly in the distance

your big wet baby boy - Today at 11:28 AM
i think of ethan’s bare ass every time i drive to work

Samoyed Pulling A Sleigh - Today at 12:46 AM
i've never even mentioned the word sex before
SHIT
GODDAMNIT
BROKE MY RECORD

"His salty mess invaded her." - Today at 10:30 AM
i blow nothing tho :/

dmboogie - Today at 1:27 AM
SUCK MY ASS, AMADEUS

I'm a Chartreuse Kermit! ? - Today at 2:18 PM
:hearts: :eggplant: :heart_eyes: I'd invade Damien's phallic peninsula any day :heart_eyes: :peach: :hearts:

THE VEGANZABUS - Today at 8:36 PM
@Laurels, if a hyena came through camp and ate our mush and after he ate it he turned around and licked his hind end - did he do it because that was the animal instinct, or to get the taste of mush out his mouth? What do you think?
Laurels - Today at 8:37 PM
I think you know more about licking your own asshole than I do, Yugi, so I don't think you'd need my opinion

Frozen Smoke - Today at 1:13 AM
Don’t forget the incest

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 1:56 AM
I'M A FAILURE
Sex Buddha PWNED - Today at 1:56 AM
hahahahahaha

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 2:18 AM
disappointing
screaming orgasms are really good
[[[PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT, THANK YOU]]]

Sex Buddah - Today at 12:24 PM
Blermit no
That’s Spanish for “Blermit no”

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:45 PM
I have also never seen a cockroach wow!!!
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:45 PM
just go look in the mirror
I will slice you into four pieces and scatter your remains
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:47 PM
dont forget to burn them
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:47 PM
Shit ur right
Otherwise they'll try and reform
you have to seal my true form in one innocent child too
so they can become the Hokage
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:48 PM
Wow I love one piece
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:48 PM
hey its not that
it's Sound! Euphonium
Oh
Isn't that the sequel to dragonball
Starring Joseph Joestar
no its the prequel duh
get your mirai nikki facts right before you speak
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:49 PM
I'm sorry the last anny may I watched was king of the hill
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:49 PM
well duh you would watch that, you obiously never watched Peppa Pig

KamiKaze
Contender
KamiKaze
Contender

May 29th, 2014, 10:19 pm #3

Bella heard a cough, and as she turned she saw a girl.

This girl didn't look like anyone she knew, even in the dim light. Nor did she sound like anyone she knew, even people she met in passing. What she said, though, didn't mean anything good no matter what the context. Don't mess with Jewel Evans, she said, or you'll regret it.

It took Bella a second to remember where she had last heard the name "Jewel Evans". It wasn't a classmate, but she was on the announcement. In fact she was the one to... "eliminate" Lisa and Todd. Lisa and Todd's murderer. That was what the announcement said.

Was this girl Jewel? No, that couldn't have been it. Was she attacked by her? Working with her? She obviously knew her in some way. What if she was nearby?

Bella began looking for a way out, just in case. Having someone come up to you and ask you not to mess with a major killer first thing probably wasn't a good sign. Especially if that killer took out two of your classmates, may she add.

Where was Eden, anyways?

The girl, even in the lighting, seemed a bit flustered and introduced herself. Her name was Cathryn. There was someone with something similar by that name at Davison, but it obviously wasn't her. That only confirmed that Cathryn was another one of the students from the other school.

Bella's mouth opened, but it was hard to get any words out.

"Hello, Cathryn". Her voice came out feebly, but she put a smile on, just to show she wasn't going to attack.

She couldn't tell if Cathryn was wearing a bandanna, or what color it was, at least not yet.

After a moment, she added "I'm Bella. Bianchi. I'm not going to attack, don't worry."

Was it a good idea to tell her her name and whether she was playing? Bella honestly wasn't sure, but she hoped that it didn't turn out to be bad. Everything leading up to the first announcement was usually safer. People weren't as tense, and more relaxed. After the first, though, that's when they started to get more anxious. They had heard the announcements, or had seen the things described in them. It was after the first, and if Cathryn's first instinct was to warn someone about a killer, it meant something was up.

Bella's bag was on the floor next to her, just in case. She had brought it with her, and if Cathryn did anything she could just grab it and run.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron
[+] Spoiler
Kami Steele/"Beatrix Kiddo"/"Hit Girl" (Program)- Female Student #02- At least she tried.
wrote: Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Maraoone
Regular

May 30th, 2014, 9:27 am #4

When Bella simply stated her name and stayed there, it... didn't make everything better, but it alleviated all these emotions Cathryn was feeling. There was still a chance.

Her eyes struggled to make out shapes in the dark. She could see the girl standing, along with some lump, too small to be a body thankfully, at her feet. The tiny amount of light filtering from the door allowed Cathryn to see both their reflections in these glass tanks filled with water.

Her feet moved slowly, measuring every step. Cathryn didn't want to come across as threatening, and maybe the flamingo she held in her right hand would help with that, but nothing was guaranteed.

Cathryn was mostly focused with the bandanna, the tiniest amount of hope starting to stir within her. It was too dim to say whether it was dark blue or black. Part of Cathryn leaned towards blue, but that might just be her mind being optimistic.

"Hi, Bella," she said. "Same here, won't attack."

A draft blew in from the door, reminding Cathryn what month of the year it was and how she needed to find some new clothes. She shivered a bit, and chattered too.

"T-tell me. What team are you on?"
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
[+] Spoiler
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
[+] Spoiler

oh bby
I do you, you do me.
Cause I will go in.

The streak is broken?
No

to be fair
looks cross
I'm innocent
not pure
SFHÈSDIHTGEWSAIPTHEWAIUT
well like
WHAT

yes
safe sex ppl
i may actually do that

Hello
Hello, Mara's chat sig.

the real tearjerker is kermit's continued and frequent attempts to make everett relevant, even long after his death

there's probably an AU where you're a marine biologist and literally swimming in dick if that helps???

SHIT
GODDAMNIT
BROKE MY RECORD

SUCK MY ASS, AMADEUS

:hearts: :eggplant: :heart_eyes: I'd invade Damien's phallic peninsula any day :heart_eyes: :peach: :hearts:

@Laurels, if a hyena came through camp and ate our mush and after he ate it he turned around and licked his hind end - did he do it because that was the animal instinct, or to get the taste of mush out his mouth? What do you think?
I think you know more about licking your own asshole than I do, Yugi, so I don't think you'd need my opinion

Don’t forget the incest

I'M A FAILURE
hahahahahaha

disappointing

Blermit no

dont forget to burn them
Shit ur right
Wow I love one piece
hey its not that
it's Sound! Euphonium
Oh
Starring Joseph Joestar
no its the prequel duh

KamiKaze
Contender
KamiKaze
Contender

June 8th, 2014, 7:11 am #5

The gust of wind that just came through the door only reminded Bella of how cold it was outside. Unfortunately, she wasn't dressed well-enough for cold weather. It was almost enough for her to put on the sugary sweet dress they had given her just in case it would be even somewhat warmer. But it would be potentially sacrificing movement for warmth if she did. The aquarium itself did deaden the cold a bit, at the least, though not by much.

Bella shivered a bit. It wasn't entirely the chill.

Cathryn, she noticed, was holding some kind of object. What, she didn't know. It had a hook, but the rest of it didn't look like a cane. Maybe that would be how she would do it. Just hit her in the head with whatever it was, and it would be over for her. She said she wasn't going to attack, but she needed more time to see if that was true. As Cathryn stepped closer, the shape told her it was a lawn flamingo. That must had been what they had given her, or maybe she was improvising a bit. It was a relief that it was just a plastic flamingo, though, but not too much.

She wanted to know what team she was on. The light was too dark for Bella to tell if Cathryn was wearing one. She must not had been able to see the blue bandanna wrapped around her wrist.

"I'm... I'm blue. Blue with a jellyfish", she said.

Bella felt another shiver, chilling her legs.

"What about you?"

She had just remembered the day packs had flashlights in them. It had been just light enough for her to get around without it, but it would be helpful. In a second, she could take it out so that she could get a closer look at Cathryn.

And hopefully Eden would show up soon. It would be a relief.
Kami's Sidestories

[+] Spoiler

SansaSaver
Regular

June 10th, 2014, 5:55 pm #6

((Will Brackenrig continued from Don’t You?))

Will hadn’t allowed himself even a moment to think once he fled the orchard, letting his body work on autopilot until he was as far away from the area as possible. It’d been a difficult task, admittedly, what with the plethora of emotions threatening to surface as he made his face across the resort with as much stealth as he could muster. He’d wanted to stay and wait for Erik to return, but the fear that he wouldn’t and that whomever had snuffed him out would go for him as well had propelled him from the area without a second thought. At the time it’d seemed the right idea, but now, when he was far away and approaching the entranceway of another building - having chosen to return to the familiarity of the aqua museum - sure assurances had almost completely fled his mind.

He’d left Erik’s belongings safely shrouded by a cluster of shrubs - invisible to everybody unless they were actively looking for it. He didn’t want to run off with his friends bags, not if he ended up coming back for them - what sort of an ally or teammate or friend would he be if he did that? What’d happened to Erik was still unbeknown to him, and Will wanted to do as much in his power as he could to convince himself that whatever firefight his friend had caught himself in had ended with Erik as the victor. The alternative was to accept that he failed once again, as he had with Isaiah and Lucy; let someone die, all because he was being useless.

He wouldn’t let that happen again. If positivity and hopeless praying didn’t work and Erik was really gone, then he wouldn’t fail again.

He’d do better, Isaiah, Lucy, Erik.

Promise.

The doors were already wide open when he reached the museum’s entrance, so it wasn’t that much of a surprise to Will when he found it was already occupied upon entering the building. A pair of girls were situated a short distance away and though it took Will awhile to recognise who they were, a couldn’t have been happier when he did. Bella Bianchi was one of his good friends back home, so talented and sweet - if not without the same levels of timidity he’d always detected with Erik. She’d been a fan of SOTF as well, with the same levels of squeamishness as him, and was a fairly regular customer at the teahouse as well. He was upset that she’d been dragged into this as well, naturally, but that was taking a backseat at the moment to the pure undiluted relief of finding another one of his friends.

“Hey!” He exclaimed, a grin replacing the frown of worry that’d found its place on his features ever since he’d left the orchard. “Bella, I’m so glad I found you!” he smiled happily at his friend, beam etched firmly into his features, before turning to the other girl - someone he didn’t recognise, she must’ve been from Whittree - and continuing, still offering the same warm smile. “I’m Will, Bella’s friend.”
Current Characters:

The Program 2.5
M22 – Nicholas Rogers – Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
F26 – Theodora Smalls – Candelabra
[+] Spoiler
Second Chances V2:
G10 – Panya Bishara – Heelies –The Field of FlowersDECEASED“Who’d have thought terrorists would have such terrible fashion sense, huh?”

SOTF-TV V2:
RF4 – Will Brackenrig – Complete Set of Team Rosters – The Aqua-MuseumDECEASED“You’ve... always got...”
BB5 – Marcus Redder – Bear Trap – The Bulls Crap CasinoDECEASED“Papa? Mama?”

Maraoone
Regular

June 12th, 2014, 10:04 am #7

As soon as Cathryn heard 'jellyfish', she finally allowed herself to smile a bit. This was a better opportunity than Naomi and Christopher, really. Bella being her teammate wouldn't guarantee that they'd stay together. Karen Ruiz had killed some of her teammates a few months back. But, at the least, it provided less incentive for one to betray the other.

With a slight chuckle, she said, "Same here."

She was about to go closer when some guy suddenly shouted and walked into the building. The fear was still so fresh, a few minutes in fact, and the headset she wore only reminded her of the danger. But then he introduced himself as Will, Bella's friend. Her pulse had just started to slow down a bit when something started bothering her. It took her a few seconds to figure out why, but then it hit her.

"So, I see that you found me. Now let's not get separated, sound good?"

"Yeah, I'm glad I found you."

It was unreasonable for Cathryn, especially Cathryn, to get scared over a little déjà vu, but God, she'd just seen and heard two people get killed a few minutes ago, and her soles were still a bit sticky. She wasn't ready to repeat the past 24 hours all over again.

She forced her lips to turn upwards a bit, because there was no actual reason to act cold to him and replied.

"Hey there. I'm Cathryn."
Dead:

[+] Spoiler
Dead:
[+] Spoiler

oh bby
I do you, you do me.
Cause I will go in.

The streak is broken?
No

to be fair
looks cross
I'm innocent
not pure
SFHÈSDIHTGEWSAIPTHEWAIUT
well like
WHAT

yes
safe sex ppl
i may actually do that

Hello
Hello, Mara's chat sig.

SHIT
GODDAMNIT
BROKE MY RECORD

SUCK MY ASS, AMADEUS

Don’t forget the incest

I'M A FAILURE
hahahahahaha

disappointing

Blermit no

dont forget to burn them
Shit ur right
Wow I love one piece
hey its not that
it's Sound! Euphonium
Oh
Starring Joseph Joestar
no its the prequel duh

KamiKaze
Contender
KamiKaze
Contender

June 20th, 2014, 3:03 am #8

A team mate?

Bella smiled, though a bit cautiously. Was it true? Maybe she was being sneaky, and she stole the bandanna off someone else. Or maybe the producers gave her a full set of them like Ben Grayson before. She wasn't sure if she should believe her.

But to be honest, Bella wanted to.

Teams weren't something she figured out her stance on, ever since she got here. She still didn't feel like looking for team mates, or anything like that. But she had a team mate, another jellyfish, in front of her. It meant she had to deal with it as quickly as possible.

On the bright side... it meant that if Cathryn was on her team, she wouldn't attack her. Or at least, she would gain nothing from it. But what about Eden? Or anyone else they encountered?

She wasn't sure where to take the conversation after that tidbit. Maybe ask about Jewel Evans? Or tell her that Eden's coming?

A new subject, though, had come up. Well, ran up with a smile on his face.

"Will?"

Will was another friend of hers. He worked in the costume department, and she'd been to Curiositea before. Well, many times. They took him too, though? So that was Matt, Eden, herself, Shadi, Lucy, Isaiah, Austin, Damion, Taylor, Will, and Davis, all from Davison. But it was still a pleasure to see him, alive. And hopefully, still as friendly and laid back as ever.

"I'm glad you're okay", she said.

Maybe it was a little cheesy to say that. But in all honesty, it was what was exactly on her mind. She really had no idea what he'd been through so far. Bella and Eden had been somewhat fortunate themselves, but she knew it wasn't the case for everyone else.

Cathryn had introduced herself, as Bella shuffled her feet.

"Eden's here too, and she was walking with me a little before. She should be here any minute", she added.
Kami's Sidestories

[+] Spoiler

SansaSaver
Regular

June 22nd, 2014, 12:00 am #9

Will nodded energetically as the unknown girl identified herself as Cathryn, the breathlessness that had accompanied his greeting to the pair continuing to tear away at his insides. He offered her his hand and hoped she’d accept it; Cathryn didn’t seem anywhere near as skittish as Alice had been, nor was she holding any dangerous weapon in her hands - but he wanted to avoid what had transpired the last time he’d encountered someone from the other school at all costs, and being as friendly as possible couldn’t hurt, could it? It came to him naturally, after all.

Bella responded his greeting in turn, and a wave of relief washed over Will as she spoke, elaborating on what’d happened with her so far. She seemed to be exactly like the Bella he’d known back in Albuquerque, friendly and sweet, and that was something he knew for a certainty couldn’t be said of many of his classmates, not anymore. And if she was unscathed so far, that meant he had a chance, a real chance, to make up for his failures so far. He wouldn’t let there be another Isaiah or Lucy or - he prayed it wouldn’t be true, but he needed to acknowledge it all the same - Erik. He’d succeed this time, keep Bella safe and protect her like he should’ve done with everybody else he’d met so far.

Bella mentioned that she’d met Eden Bishop before, a girl whom Will was on friendly terms with - though they weren’t particularly close; Eden being much sportier than he. All the same, he was glad to know she hadn’t endured too much so far - though he decided he’d reserve full judgement for when she arrived. She was probably having a much better time of things on a physical front, at the very least - Will was starting to regret neglecting to partake in any of the activities she’d so eagerly participated in now, his pulse only just now beginning to slow from the exertion he’d undergone on his way to the museum.

“Good,” he said warmly, as Bella finished, and meant it. “I don’t suppose either of you guys have any idea what you’re gonna do? Because I certainly don’t.”
Current Characters:

The Program 2.5
[+] Spoiler
Second Chances V2:
G10 – Panya Bishara – Heelies –The Field of FlowersDECEASED“Who’d have thought terrorists would have such terrible fashion sense, huh?”

SOTF-TV V2:
RF4 – Will Brackenrig – Complete Set of Team Rosters – The Aqua-MuseumDECEASED“You’ve... always got...”

Maraoone
Regular

June 24th, 2014, 12:59 pm #10

"Who's Eden?"

Cathryn's forehead scrunched as she asked that. Bella never said anything about an Eden. It was kinda scaring her how many unknown factors were coming into play. Any of the little details could cause another Naomi, another Jewel. Her heart had just slowed down, and her hands were still slightly shaking, fidgeting with each other's fingers as Will and Bella talked. It was fucking surreal how quickly everything had changed. A few minutes ago, Cathryn was running for her life from Jewel, and now they were doing the old 'hi, how nice to meet you' routine. How was that even possible?

And then Will asked if any of them knew what they wanted to do, and her mind immediately turned to one of the rapidly increasing pile of problems that clouded Cathryn's mind, to the announcements, to Leah. Leah, her best friend who'd now killed someone.

"Actually, yeah. I have a friend, Leah. She was on the announcements earlier, but I'm sure that she had a good reason. Self-defense."

There was no way it couldn't be anything other than that. Leah wasn't capable of full-out murder.

"I really want to see her. She's one of my best friends."

One of her only friends.

There was no 'why' or 'how'. No big plans, or actions that would mean anything after a couple more days. Unless either Bella or Will turned out to be some prodigy in engineering who could figure out the collars, they were all doomed, she was sure of that. The only thing Cathryn knew was that she wanted to see her one last time, have one last talk, one last laugh.

Maybe an explanation would help, too.

Looking at Will, she added, "Is there anyone you guys want to find?"
Dead:

[+] Spoiler
Dead:
[+] Spoiler

oh bby
I do you, you do me.
Cause I will go in.

The streak is broken?
No

to be fair
looks cross
I'm innocent
not pure
SFHÈSDIHTGEWSAIPTHEWAIUT
well like
WHAT

yes
safe sex ppl
i may actually do that

Hello
Hello, Mara's chat sig.

SHIT
GODDAMNIT
BROKE MY RECORD

SUCK MY ASS, AMADEUS

Don’t forget the incest

I'M A FAILURE
hahahahahaha

disappointing

Blermit no

dont forget to burn them
Shit ur right
Wow I love one piece
hey its not that
it's Sound! Euphonium
Oh
Starring Joseph Joestar
no its the prequel duh

Veteran
Veteran

June 27th, 2014, 11:29 pm #11

((I'll edit anything that's wrong and fucks stuff up, if you want! PM me!))
((GHIII Gene Steward, Enter))
It was a long way to the building, but they arrived. They went to the opposite direction of the Casino, but avoided the DZ. And after they traveled, they were at the Aqua-Museum.

Here they might find people, or maybe supplies. And Gene was curious about the building. It was odd. What was an Aqua-Museum?

Gene stood in front of the door, but wasn't planning to go in there. First. Yagmur was stronger and had the weapon.

"You should go in there, first. If you want."

He looked into Yagmur's eyes. Maybe he should've asked for the gun earlier. After all, he might not be the best shooter with the missing fingers.

"And don't break the door again, please. Thank you."

KamiKaze
Contender
KamiKaze
Contender

June 28th, 2014, 5:57 pm #12

((Timeskip for continuity. Also minor GMing of Cathryn with Mara's permission. Lemme know if something needs fixed))

"Eden's a girl from our school", Bella replied, then added "She's... she's friendly, don't worry."

Maybe once Eden showed up they could return to the condos, or if she didn't, maybe she returned there. But what Cathryn said reminded her of something else.

She was looking for someone. A Leah, from her school.

Bella didn't run into too many of the kids from Cathryn's school beyond the orange haired girl and the girl with pink hair she saw with Matt, come to think of it. But Leah was Cathryn's best friend.

At the question of whether or not they had someone they were looking for, Bella knew the answer.

Shadi was still out there, and god knew what was happening right now. Bella had been thinking of her the second she had woken up, and just this once, she wanted to see her. She kept telling herself Shadi could take care of herself for a while to keep herself from worrying, but her mind kept wondering.

"Well... I know someone close to me is here", she said. "Her name's Shadi Williams. She means the world to me."

Bella realized she had looked down at her shoes, and forced her head back up.

"Maybe we can help each other", she added, with a smile to her face.

_____

Bella had sat down on a bench nearby dozing off when the announcement went off again. They didn't play music this time, but something major of note had happened.

Shadi had killed two people.

The name Forrest Doe didn't ring a bell, and only vaguely did Sarah Miller. Apparently it was a bludgeoning. No further details beyond that it was in succession.

Bella wasn't sure how to take the news. Truth be told, she wanted to give her the benefit of a doubt. Of course she was... biased, to say the least. But Bella knew how the announcements often exaggerated things for drama. Accidents and self defense were usually reported the same as someone killing another on purpose. It was obvious why. To increase tension among the players.

It only told her that she needed to find a way to find Shadi. It seemed a little daunting to search through the entire resort, and she wasn't too good with directions. Finding a way to start seemed difficult.

But she wanted answers, to see her side of the story. Shadi wasn't a bad person.

Other things had happened. Matt died, killed by someone named Pia Malone. She couldn't help but wonder if it was one of the girls he had been talking to before. It was strange, knowing that you saw him alive before. The name Jewel Evans came up again.

Another name, Leah, sounded familiar. She almost forgot where, but Cathryn's reaction reminded her. It was her friend, the one she mentioned. The killer sounded familiar. Lucia must had been someone at her school.

It wasn't long before Cathryn had asked to be alone for a bit. Bella couldn't blame her. The announcements had been getting to her, and she understood that Cathryn wasn't feeling good. Bella obviously didn't know Leah, but she couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

Bella gently rocked her feet back and forth, in thought. There was a lot on her mind right now.

Eventually, she had to finally say it. It was something she hoped wasn't true.

"I... I don't think Eden's coming", she said, her voice once again low.
Kami's Sidestories

[+] Spoiler

General Goose
Veteran

June 28th, 2014, 9:27 pm #13

Gene had not proven to be an interesting or captivating conversation partner.

The first question was his go-to one for assessing someone's personality in this situation; what'd you think of SOTF-TV? You could discover a lot about someone's personality traits from that one question. Yagmur's response alone would key you in on his opposition to government coercion, his distaste for sheeple, his rejection of the idea humanity's creative juices were drained, his absolute rejection of the idea it made for gripping TV, his somewhat uncharacteristic preference for light-hearted comedies.

Gene's response confirmed what he suspected; he was a tasteless, conformist asshole. He tried finding an analytical or intellectual or cultural side to this whole shebang, which was probably a plus, but also a waste of an analytical mind.

Normally Yagmur wouldn't care, live and let live, but he was stuck with this guy for the whole game.

He didn't even have any baconnaise with him.

Gene then asked a few other questions, despite Yagmur ceasing his own questioning. What experience had he had? What did Jewel look like? He kept his answers laconic, perfunctory, and blunt. "Met up with Lisa, formed a temporary alliance with her, Jewel killed her, went with Colin to the casino." "Tall, thin, dyed black hair, Gothy clothes. Probably wearing her victims' skins by now, so don't hold me to the fashion bit." He made sure to only listen to sentences that sounded like they might be questions.

Gene was not a good conversation partner.

((Yagmur Tekindor continued from Not Laughing Hyenas, GMing approved))

Gene tried sarcasm. Or giving an order. Either way, it didn't work. "Don't break the door again," Yagmur paraphrased, in a mocking high-pitch voice as he turned back to Gene. "Well, you don't make an introduction by threatening to throw a Molotov cocktail. Or a similar plan of action," he added hastily. "How's that for a compromise?" Yagmur was not a fan of compromise, but this wasn't really a compromise; he knew he had no intention of breaking this door down (and couldn't anyway because no fruit machine was handy), but for all he knew, Gene was planning on storming in and throwing the Subway sandwich into peoples' faces.

Might work if it had salmonella, but meh.

"And of course I'll go in," he said, holding his gun steady. Slowly opening the door, which made a worrying creak, he called out. "Anyone in there? We're not violent. This is Yagmur Tekindor and Gene...Belcher or something."
SOTF-TV V2:
GH4: Yagmur Tekindor

THE PROGRAM:
Alexander Adam Tartaglia

SECOND CHANCES:
Alex Tartaglia V2

SansaSaver
Regular

June 29th, 2014, 9:34 am #14

Will’s first night in the resort had not been an easy one.

Bella and Cathryn had been pleasant enough company and there were worse places to take shelter in than the museum, but as he’d taken watch and there conversation had trickled away into comfortable silence, his mind couldn’t help but drift away to everything that’d happened, every regret he had and everybody he missed. He’d promised himself he’d do better with Bella and Cathryn, but what if he failed again? What if that was to be his path in this game, a string of constant reunions with friends only for everything to shatter once they’d become comfortable once more. There was no way he could make it through something like that with himself intact, no way he could go through all of that and still be the same Will Brackenrig from back at Davison.

But as the day’s exhaustion finally enveloped him and he drifted into a welcome slumber, those thoughts were mercifully driven from his head.

He shot awake as a familiar crackle echoed throughout the building and the latest announcements were broadcast around him, accompanied by a sense of oncoming dread that nestled deeply within his stomach. It wasn’t unfounded. More and more people had died, and just as many people had taken to killing as well. Lucia, Gene, Shadi - they’d begun killing too, and Matthew and Riley had been killed as well - both by the same girl, someone from the other school. He had little sympathy for Gabriel’s death after what he’d done to Lucy, but the thought that he’d never see the boy alive again was still far too unsettling. None of that held a candle to another name on the list, however; Erik was dead, he was really dead, there was no chance for denial anymore, he was gone and Will had truly failed. That girl who’d killed Davis and Lisa had gotten him as well, and taken out Naomi just a moment before she’d ended Erik’s life. Ramón’s death finishing the quota, and with its announcement came the knowledge that Will and the other Naomi were the only members remaining of his team - the thought alone enough to churn his stomach.

Did he really need to think about his team anymore? What reason was there to prioritise a girl he’d never met before over the steadily-dwindling amount of friends he’d grown up with, just because they’d been randomly catalogued together? He wasn‘t going to last long here, he knew that, and if he was going to die he’d rather spend it in the company of those he loved instead of strangers. He dug his lip between his teeth as he fought back the tears that threatened to spill forth, and tried to think clearly beyond the emotions that tore through him.

He was broken out of his thoughts as Bella’s soft voice reached his ears, expressing concern that Eden mightn’t be coming. He’d figured as much, any hope for her arrival having gradually diminished with every hour that’d passed the previous night, but he couldn’t vocalise that to Bella, not now of all times. Optimism wouldn’t do anything for him, would no longer provide any comfort for him, but it was what he was good at and he needed to pep Bella up as much as possible. If he was going to protect her and make up for his past failures, then he needed to keep her upbeat and like the Bella he’d known back in Albuquerque. What was the point of protecting someone if they stopped being the person you wanted to keep safe?

“We don’t know that,” he said gently, forcing a smile that he hoped provided his friend with a semblance of comfort. “She might’ve just gotten caught up somewhere, that’s all. Don’t give up hope yet.”

He was considering making mention of Shadi, weighing up whether it was something he and Bella should talk about - the two of them were thick as thieves together back at school - but before he could manage much else the silence of the area was pierced by a muffled shout from the museum’s entryway. His eyes darted towards the doors that led into the building, the situation much to similar to what’d happened with Isaiah and Lucy for him to approach it with an entirely calm mindset. The voice that’d echoed around them was unfamiliar, but he immediately recognised the name that was mentioned within its words. Gene, a boy whom Will had been fairly friendly with back home - they’d met through drama performances and the like - and also a noted murderer. That knowledge gave him pause, but it wasn’t as if they could just pretend they weren’t there or demand the duo outside to leave, could they? He had to reply, as reluctant as he was to do so.

“Gene? Is it really you? I’m here with Bella, and...” He paused, breathing in deeply so as not to betray the uneasiness that raced through him. “Yeah, it’s just the two of us.”

For all he knew, Yagmur might’ve been the greatest guy in the world, but if the opposite was true he didn’t want to give away everybody’s position - Cathryn would likely know who he was, so if he was amiable she’d be able to confirm and if not, well, she’d have the element of surprise. It was sick to think about, but he needed to all the same. And who knew? Maybe his precautions wouldn’t prove necessary and their latest encounter would go off without a hitch.

You could only hope, right?
Current Characters:

The Program 2.5
[+] Spoiler
Second Chances V2:

SOTF-TV V2:

Maraoone
Regular

June 30th, 2014, 2:01 pm #15

After the announcements ended, Cathryn didn't really know what to do. It was taking a while for the fact to actually register. They said she was shot in the chest apparently. Lucia del Pirlo, some girl she'd never heard of, probably from Davison, did it. All of this, she understood. What she couldn't quite comprehend was this.

Leah was dead.

For a few seconds, she looked at something, she wasn't sure what, miles and miles away, even though her eyes were pointed at the ground. She then mumbled some excuse to get away for a while. Walking always helped.

The first thing she did was flick off the headset. The fear from last night had faded somewhat with time. She wasn't terrified of Jewel right now, just worried. Besides, she was having some banal conversation with someone right now. She needed quiet right now. Silence.

Cathryn found herself in the museum part, surrounded by pictures of this family, maybe the founders of this place, from around a century ago to just around now. It didn't matter, just some background she didn't really need. Whatever conversations Will and Bella on the other side of the building were having were reduced to mere sound waves with varying pitch, without any meaning. Her breath started shaking, and her fists clenched and unclenched themselves.

The first thing that came to mind was how Cathryn never got a chance. To say goodbye, to say hello. Or any word for that matter. No questions about what the point of 'creepypasta' really was, or talking about whatever their goals were for the future, since there was nothing else to talk about. Honestly, even just sitting together, maybe eating that Subway sandwich they all had tucked in their bags, looking at each other without saying a word, maybe that would've worked. It was what they'd done every day. Leah wasn't a talker, and sometimes, conversations would simply trail off into nothing. But it was never awkward, never. It was perfect, an escape from Whittree, from everything she hated. That would've worked. Maybe even a glimpse would've been just fine. Just one last look.

But Lucia took that from her. Fucking Lucia. Just some random name from the first announcement, who had taken one of her only friends, one of the only decent people she knew, fucking Lucia, who was evil personified who took Leah shot her in the chest dead killed Leah who would still be alive if she were still alive would've had a chance of surviving this show not a game but this death match

She looked towards the nearest camera, to the people who caused all this, who murdered Leah, to Lucia del Pirlo, to Jewel Evans, to everyone who'd done this to her, and screamed, and screamed, and screamed.
Dead:

[+] Spoiler
Dead:
[+] Spoiler

oh bby
I do you, you do me.
Cause I will go in.

The streak is broken?
No

to be fair
looks cross
I'm innocent
not pure
SFHÈSDIHTGEWSAIPTHEWAIUT
well like
WHAT

yes
safe sex ppl
i may actually do that

Hello
Hello, Mara's chat sig.

SHIT
GODDAMNIT
BROKE MY RECORD

SUCK MY ASS, AMADEUS

Don’t forget the incest

I'M A FAILURE
hahahahahaha

disappointing

Blermit no

dont forget to burn them
Shit ur right