The following characters are eligible for SC2:
- Any character from V1-5 on Main who did not win or escape and did not feature in SC1.
- Any character from a Mini or AU who died in that game without winning and did not feature in SC1, except BR AU characters.
- Any character from V6 who is dead or rolled as of February 5, 2017. Characters who are rolled may not be submitted before their deaths are completed on Main.
- Any character who won their version, regardless of whether or not they subsequently died or what form their victory took (ten-kill winners from TV and any sort of co-winner are thus out).
- Any BR AU character.
- Any character who featured in SC1 proper (characters who were submitted but did not end up in-game may be used for SC2).
- Any character who escaped or otherwise survived the island.
- Any character from RPs not officially hosted by Main or Mini (ex: Mercy Street, Arena, REvo)
If you are submitting someone else's character and secured permission somewhere other than one of the SC planning threads, please forward proof of that permission to staff. Remember that you must secure permission of a character's original handler unless that handler is unreachable, in which case a handler who adopted the character is acceptable. If all handlers who have held a character are unreachable, that character may not be used.
SC2 Pregame takes place in the city of Denton, New Jersey. Further information on the city and school may be found in the SC2 Pregame board.
You may submit a first character immediately. To stagger registrations and allow staff to keep on top of things, second characters will be held until the 18th of February. You may have only one character in the queue at any given time, and the overall character cap for SC2 is two characters.
If you do not have an eligible character of your own but still wish to participate, check out The SC2 Pawn Shop.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread.