outfoxd
Contender
outfoxd
Contender

March 1st, 2015, 6:09 am #16

I dunno. But somebody should take some of my shit.
TV2: Jackson King
Current Thread: Killer Munchies

CondorTalon
Veteran

March 2nd, 2015, 1:58 am #17

Definitely doing: Clair Belvedere. She was definitely the better of my two Virtua characters and I regret heroing her in and not Vivian to this day.

Possibly: Nancy Morris or Christopher Schwartz. I feel like both of these characters didn't live to their full potential, but I might also think about using someone else's kid again.
EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!

Second Chances V2:
Clair Belvedere - Box of Condoms - Hanging back in Earth Sky From Venus
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron
[+] Spoiler
SOTF-TV V2:
Valerie Fitzroy - Winchester Model 1897 "Trench Gun" - Victimized by fate in Septette For The Dead Princess.
Christopher Schwartz - Pony Pogo Stick - Almost made the cut in Kill Your Heroes.

The Program V2:
Nancy Morris - Cheese Grater - Finally alive in Opt Out.
Shawn Bowe-Crooke - Ship in a Bottle - Failed in Earthen Spirit.

Second Chances:
Augustus "Dougal" MacDougal - Tomahawk - Lying down in All Along the Watchtower.
Karl Chalmers - Remington 870 - Didn't make it in The Twilight of Our Youth.

Virtua-SOTF:
Clair Belvedere - Tin of Cat Food - Taking a well-deserved rest in Into The Earth.
Vivian Cathwell - Tomahawk - Didn't see it coming in It's not like its for real or anything, right?

Deamon
Winner
Deamon
Winner

March 2nd, 2015, 6:47 pm #18

Redoing Yaz for obvious reasons. Naft you can tak Chris Brooks cause I know you want him.
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia
[+] Spoiler
RBP3: Sarah Bourne - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - Spiders in my Needle - "Yeah I won't be able to take it back."
SP2: Isaiah Hall - $ - Rosebud - Shot with an arrow.
[+] Spoiler
M12: Chris Brooks - Entrenching Tool - Dead - Getting blood on the floor in Two Foot Wide and Six Foot Deep - "Fuck You."
F14: Jasmine Stone - Army Action Figure - Dead - Getting her skull broken in Whatever Happened to The American Dream - "There's nothing aggressive about ignoring someone."
[+] Spoiler
F17: Martha Stock - Game Over - Shovel - "But hey it's not all bad, I mean look at this lovely weather."
Currently bleeding out in It's not like its for real or anything, right?

Ciel
Regular
Ciel
Regular

March 5th, 2015, 6:36 am #19

Jackson Ockley is my only definite here. His handler has already signed off on this and I'm really excited to play him.

The second peep either going to be Alex Thornton, Aston Bennett or Ami Flynn. Or another adoption. So many A's

All of my characters are available, save for Brad Kavanagh. Brad's story is finished and he's technically still alive...

I completely forget who has taken which character. Pretty sure Ohm's set on James Mulzet. Kitty and Owen have some interest. I'm not sure about those last two, I'll have to double check.

But, look, guy, lemme level with you. I just have this stupid amount of characters and I am handing them out. Free characters. They come in so many different flavors, like those cheap lollipops you get for like a buck a bag.

Just take one. C'mon. You not sure about your second character, just take one.

Just kidding. I wouldn't want to pressure you.

If you do something with Paisley Hopkins or Iris Landon I'll love you forever.

New rules aside.

Just sayan.

A Blood Boy is fine too
TV-2
BB4 - Paisley Hopkins - 100% - Broom Pole - START END

March 7th, 2015, 6:52 am #20

I'd gladly hand out Baxter or Weiss, but Hansel and Dougie are going to remain my own secret treasures.
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.
[+] Spoiler
SOTF TV2
BB3: Matthew Weiss called a play and saw it fail. -- I'll explain the plan when we're all here.
CS3: Dougie Sharpe lost her and faded away. -- Okay.
[+] Spoiler
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: C$6932 (C$1929 with sales)
  • Games owned: 514
  • Games not played: 257 (50%)
  • Hours on record: 1,530.2h

March 7th, 2015, 11:38 am #21

So after talking with Ciel about it my two SC2 characters are probably going to be Travis Webster and Zach Jamis. I might jump on him for Blood Boy, though.
[+] Spoiler

SC2:
B02: Maxwell Lombardi - “I'm going to make sure that everything you've done since the beginning of this game becomes pointless.” - 93%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: SPAS-12 Shotgun, Trident, Colt .357 King Cobra, Meat Cleaver
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
SCDos - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
THEME: Eminem - The Way I Am

PV3 Prologue:
M35: Buddy Underwood - “Well, uh, I'll take your word for it.” - ???%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Sledgehammer
BEFORE - Past: N/A | Present: N/A
PV3 Prologue - 1 2 3 4
THEME - ???

PV3:
F01 - Michelle White - "Heya, Rue! Would you be willing to take some time so that we can talk about our school's renovations? It's for the S.E.T." - 0%
SANDBOX - Past: N/A | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller Heidke - O Vertigo!
[+] Spoiler

TV2:
SP5: Michael Robinson (Adopted from Polybius!) - "Oh shit." - 77%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Large Fishing Net
SANDBOX: N/A
TV2 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

SC2:
G25: Jasmine King - "I win." - 32%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Colt Single Action Army, Hunga Munga
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1
SCDos - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
THEME: QZ Productions - My Mistress' Will
[+] Spoiler

Verity Stewart - The Worst - "Uh, hey. Is it okay if I sit here?"
Aster Hawke - The Best - "Oh. Yeah. Go for it. Isn't really a lot else happening here."
Waldo Woodrow - The Best Friend - "Yo! Bro! Check out this shark I caught!"
Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

brujito
brujito

March 9th, 2015, 1:10 am #22

Ciel wrote:Jackson Ockley is my only definite here. His handler has already signed off on this and I'm really excited to play him.
don't think this is in writing in public anywhere so just wanna confirm that jeff does in fact have dibs on jackson

Veteran
Veteran

March 9th, 2015, 8:19 pm #23

Okay! So, I'd love a partner. I search for a partner for SC2 to play Lance and Kasumi with me :3. Because they are connected, handling both would be odd (and not a good idea at all), but handling just one of them, without the other appearing would be even odder. If anybody'd like to roleplay the pair with me you can PM me! It doesn't matter whether you guys want to play Lance or Kasumi, I'd take the other character. Thanks!

Kween in Yella
Contender

March 9th, 2015, 11:52 pm #24

Updating my roster!

Maynard Francis Hurst, courtesy of Sansasaver.

Bobby Jacks, courtesy of Namira.

Ohm
Regular
Ohm
Regular

March 16th, 2015, 7:52 am #25

Ok, second character is going to be Kasumi White.
TV2
SP4 Zoe Walker

SCDos
James Mulzet

Kasumi White
[+] Spoiler
Jason Rosser
Derrick Thomson