PRP0: PURPLE TEAM [ELIMINATED]

Namira
Mini Maestro
Namira
Mini Maestro

April 15th, 2011, 6:10 pm #1

THE PURPLE TEAM

Insignia: A vertical violet streak down the forehead of the bandana.

Members:

PRP1: Madelyn Connor
School: SDA
Weapon: Glow Sticks

PRP2: Amber Lyons
School: Detroit Central
Weapon: Short spear

PRP3: Karen Ruiz
Weapon: Glock 17

PRP4: Cesar Perdomo
Weapon: Febreeze

PRP5: Sterling Odair
Weapon: Hatchet

Mentor:

'The Winner'
"Talk all you want about gameplans and strategy. Fact is, I didn't need no stats and technical know-how to walk out of there the sole survivor, and that's why my team is winning."

Name: Jared Clayton

Appearance: Jared has brown, curly hair that falls to his shoulders. He's quite scrawny, with a ragged goatee doing nothing to hide his weak chin and poor complexion. He certainly doesn't look like much, at only 5ft 7" and 110 lbs, but a criss-cross of scarring covering his left cheek seems to suggest there's more to Jared than meets the eye.

Biography: A cocky, brash youngster, Jared's confidence (or arrogance, depending on who you ask) comes from the knowledge that in spite of being the longest of longshots to win a deadly game like SOTF: TV... he pulled it off. In a fifty student game, Jared amassed an impressive 8 kills through a combination of guile and ruthlessness, fully half of his tally amounting after he played dead for six straight hours to ambush a group with a grenade. Jared also managed to turn the tables on a torturer very early on, tearing out his attacker's throat with his teeth as she attempted to kiss him (having tied him up and gouged his face several times with a razor blade beforehand). Showing no real signs of psychological damage from his experience, Jared has the self-assurance of a man who knows that not only has he experienced the worst life has to offer, he's laughed in the face of it.

Team Conclusion: This team might have both brains and brawn, but what they don't have is much of an armoury to speak of. If they can't get weapons, and quickly, it might be nothing more than a cameo for the purple team!

Mentor's Comment: Equipment isn't everything, attitude is. These guys have got a secret weapon, and that secret weapon is me. They're winning this damn game if I have any say in the matter.
~*~
[+] Spoiler

P2.5
Charlie Cade Jr | Bowie Knife | Making Friends
Grant Gault | Nailed It | PARTY TIME BOYS

SC2
Keiji Tanaka | Claw Hammer | Optimism OP
[+] Spoiler
Marilyn Williams | Hi-Point Model JHP | "G-guh-go a-ah-ah-away!" | Probably still crying
Tyler Blake | Heart and Soul | "Please don't let this keep happening." | True Patriot

Rocky: Marilyn's face x people's fists

~*~

Natalie Chauncey | Dragunov SVD | "..." | Trauma | Team Black/Stolen
Tristan Hart | Principles | "At least I had the balls to try." | Doing right by himself | Team Grey/Gone
Mikaela Warner (adopted) | Shuriken | "It's not called the Hippocratic suggestion." | Shattered | Team Red/Around her head

~*~

Clarisse Huntingdon | Cattle Branding Iron | |
Oswald "Oz" Stevenson | Ice Skates |

Caleb Smartt | Camouflage Onesie | "Hey, slow down a second!" | Ain't that a shot to the head |
Anastasia Flores | 1860 Henry Repeater | "Vete al infierno americano!" | White, Blue, and blood-soaked Red ||

~*~

RF1: Ramon Fuentes | Kimber Stainless Raptor II | Team Rose Foxes/Undonned |"Shit." | A book too many
HB2: Amir Al-Asad | Trident | Team Honey Badgers/Neckerchief | "Oh COME ON." |

~*~