Persy's Prologue/Proper Program People

Un-Persona
Winner

September 24th, 2017, 12:54 am #1

Prologue:

Floyd Malinowski - Colorado born. Likes snowboarding, hiking, coffee, and his dog. Would probably hang out with outdoorsy, chill people, and those that don't mind that he brings his dog everywhere. Also people who would be into really hippie-esque coffee houses, since his mom runs one like that. Always open to any other ideas people might have.
[+] Spoiler

Name: Floyd Allen Malinowski
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155 Ibs
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Dark Green
Kills: --
Weapon: Cat o nine-tails

Appearance: Floyd is rather lanky, standing at 5'10" and coming in at 155 lbs. His hair is shaved to the skin on the sides and the back, while the top is left as a mop of curls that is parted in the middle, and falls just above his ears. While pretty naturally pale, Floyd is usually seen with a flushed face due to his outdoor hobbies and being in the cold weather on a regular basis. His face is in the shape of an inverted triangle, with sharp cheekbones, arched eyebrows, big green eyes framed by rimless glasses, and an upturned nose. He also wears a few strands of chin hair.

On Announcement Day, Floyd was wearing a desert camoflouge windbreaker, acid wash pants with zippers around the knees, and beige timberland boots. Underneath his jacket was a tie-dye t-shirt and his pendant, which carries a picture of himself, his dog Sniper, and his truck.

Interests: Floyd's interests mainly lies in the outdoors, taking advantage of Colorado's natural landscape, snowboarding and long walks with his golden retriever, Sniper, being the big two. He also enjoys off-road driving with ATV's and dirt bikes with his friends, though he doesn't own any equipment to do these activities on his own time. Recently, he's also been studying a lot about coffee thanks to his mother's business, mostly trivia and all the different kinds of brews that can be made.

History: Floyd was born on January 26th to his parents, Pearl (nee Cooper) and Bishop Malinowski during their 1st year of marriage. He has one younger sister, Alice, just one year his junior. Bishop died on tour when Floyd was eight years old, and has a heroic image of his father and was strongly considering a long life in the military because of it for a while. By now though, as that life gets closer and closer, he's starting to have second doubts beyond his mandatory two year service.

Generally, Floyd's life with mother and sister has been pretty mellow. He has a self-imposed obligation to be the man in the house, though he doesn't really feel he's accomplished that. His mother really fell into her coffee shop and adopted a much more spiritual outlook on life, which is something he doesn't really understand. His little sister, naturally, doesn't take him very seriously or look at him as an authoritative figure, but does love him and depend on him to some level. However, his dog, Sniper, listens to his word above all else.

Personality: Floyd is generally a calm, earthly sort of person, and come across as spaced out at times. He doesn't really like it when others start making waves in the boat, and can respond with hostility if they do. When under duress, Floyd can be stubborn and try to act big in return, and would rather suffer the consequences of that rather then walk away. He also holds some pretty traditional values when it comes to being a man and acting like one.

Erik Bell - "Good pal, I just try not to get in his way when he starts going off."

Mina Mashall - "Attention whore."
Proper:

Billy Fonteyn - 5'7", 130 lbs, white. Delicate features, deep blue eyes and matching dyed hair, where it's tailored into an "emo" style that has his bangs cover one of his eyes. Also has a gold tooth and a black bead tongue piercing. Somebody's (read: Cicada's) baby daddy. A pretty hyper and nervous person who's just been living from day to day till recently, as he's really hunkered down for the baby. Association football fanatic (more of a spectator then a player, but ready for a pick-up game anytime), skater, amateur youtuber. Looking for fellow hooligans, skaters, and maybe some exes.
[+] Spoiler
Kendall Thurman - "She's, literally, my better half. I'm sincerely amazed by her."

Sebbo Boston - "Yeah, he's cool."
Harper Del Rio - 5'3", 112 lbs, white with Spanish ancestry, and has a lightly tanned complexion. Harper has cherry-brown hair and hazel eyes, and usually wears dark, but lightly added, make-up. Aspiring mathematician, trained ballerina. Hardy, doesn't really let people in easily, and tends to make quick judgements on people. While scholastically smart, has a rather simple viewpoint on life, although not exactly a positive one. Academics (preferably those with a preference with Math like herself), ballet practitioners, and people to mutually dislike.
[+] Spoiler
Screeeeeeee
PV3 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids! ~
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
&
[+] Spoiler
V7 - - PV3 - {❤} - TV3 - - V8 -

MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro
MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro

September 24th, 2017, 5:30 am #2

Heya, Un!

I think Floyd might get along decently with my Erik Bell (a patriotic sort with a deep love of America, guns, and the outdoors). Erik would be just fine with Floyd's traditional style, and also has a somewhat idealized view of the military coupled with occasional doubts (though Erik tends to double down on his goals rather than allow voice to his questions). As long as Floyd was okay with Erik's fervor, Erik would probably be pretty chill with him, and the two share a strong outdoorsy vibe.

On the other hand, I think there's some potential for clashes with my Mina Mashall, mostly because "rocking the boat" is basically her favorite pastime. She's strongly averse to most mainstream stuff, and enjoys winding up those who are more patriotic and traditional than she is, which it sounds like could really get under Floyd's skin. She'd be especially prone to ragging on any perceived difference between his image and his ideals (which is to say, she'd give him a lot of grief for dressing hippie-like if he's not acting the part).
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."
[+] Spoiler
The Program V1:
M06: Karl Chalmers - American Flag - The Mess Hall - DECEASED
F09: Nichole "Nikki" Campbell - 6 Pack of Beer (0/6) - Open Ground - DECEASED

The Program V2:
M08: Alexander Bonham - Steel Folding Chair - The Pine Stands - DECEASED
F20: Robin Pounds - Stress Ball - Mountain Track - DECEASED

SOTF-TV V1:
PRP3: Karen Ruiz - Glock 17 (0/17 +1 bullet), WASP Knife, Swordcane - Over and out - ELIMINATED - "I don't find pointless death funny."
W02: Renée Carlson - Straight Razor - The Resort Beach - DECEASED

SOTF-TV V2:
SS4: Austin White - Gold Retractable Spyglass - The World Oyster - DECEASED

Second Chances V1:
G16: Nicole Husher (thanks to TBH!) - Colt Single Action Army - The Makeshift Hospital - DECEASED

Second Chances V2:
B12: Richard Ormsby - x4 Flashbang Grenades - The Ravine - DECEASED
B22: William Lohman - Winchester Model 1897 - The Ravine - DECEASED

BR AU:
B15: Shuya Nanahara - No Weapon - The School Building - DECEASED
B20: Kyoichi Motobuchi - Bulletproof Vest - Tourist Association - DECEASED
G01: Mizuho Inada - Grenades (0/2) - Clinic - DECEASED

SOTF Evolution:
Subject C01: Samantha Reynolds - Facial Morphing - The Cove - ELIMINATED

VIRTUA SOTF:
M11: Richard Ormsby - Cowbell - The Corssroads Bridge - GAME OVER
M22: William Lohman - Hockey Stick - The Corssroads Bridge - GAME OVER
If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Veteran
Veteran

September 24th, 2017, 4:01 pm #3

Heyo! I think Sebbo and Billy might be friends! Sebbo needs chav buddies!

Un-Persona
Winner

September 25th, 2017, 6:46 am #4

@MW: Erik and Floyd look like they have a lot of similarities and I think would probably get along well enough if they're just doing stuff. Their values are pretty similar, but Floyd wouldn't really add on to Erik's actions against others, unless they start stuff first.

Floyd and Mina's relationship sound pretty cut and clear to me, I agree with your ideas. Comments about his clothes wouldn't really matter much to him (unless it got super personal, obviously), but there's definitely something there about seeing her as a general pest.

@RC: I think Billy would probably recognize Sabbo from mutual friends/parties, but I don't think they have too much in common. Doesn't mean they can't be cool with each other though.
PV3 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids! ~
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
&
[+] Spoiler
V7 - - PV3 - {❤} - TV3 - - V8 -

MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro
MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro

September 25th, 2017, 8:15 am #5

Sounds great to me.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."
[+] Spoiler
The Program V1:
M06: Karl Chalmers - American Flag - The Mess Hall - DECEASED
F09: Nichole "Nikki" Campbell - 6 Pack of Beer (0/6) - Open Ground - DECEASED

The Program V2:
M08: Alexander Bonham - Steel Folding Chair - The Pine Stands - DECEASED
F20: Robin Pounds - Stress Ball - Mountain Track - DECEASED

SOTF-TV V1:
PRP3: Karen Ruiz - Glock 17 (0/17 +1 bullet), WASP Knife, Swordcane - Over and out - ELIMINATED - "I don't find pointless death funny."
W02: Renée Carlson - Straight Razor - The Resort Beach - DECEASED

SOTF-TV V2:
SS4: Austin White - Gold Retractable Spyglass - The World Oyster - DECEASED

Second Chances V1:
G16: Nicole Husher (thanks to TBH!) - Colt Single Action Army - The Makeshift Hospital - DECEASED

Second Chances V2:
B12: Richard Ormsby - x4 Flashbang Grenades - The Ravine - DECEASED
B22: William Lohman - Winchester Model 1897 - The Ravine - DECEASED

BR AU:
B15: Shuya Nanahara - No Weapon - The School Building - DECEASED
B20: Kyoichi Motobuchi - Bulletproof Vest - Tourist Association - DECEASED
G01: Mizuho Inada - Grenades (0/2) - Clinic - DECEASED

SOTF Evolution:
Subject C01: Samantha Reynolds - Facial Morphing - The Cove - ELIMINATED

VIRTUA SOTF:
M11: Richard Ormsby - Cowbell - The Corssroads Bridge - GAME OVER
M22: William Lohman - Hockey Stick - The Corssroads Bridge - GAME OVER
If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.