CondorTalon
Veteran

April 14th, 2014, 10:45 pm #31

Valerie stood, still gripping the pogo stick tight. The tension in the air was palpable, it felt like it was all building up to something big.

Then the gun went off.

Valerie jumped backwards, and watched in horror as boy inside toppled to the floor. There was a red hole where his eye used to be.

Then, as the echo of the gunshot faded, Valerie could only think of saying.

"What... What the hell did you do?!"
EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!

Second Chances V2:
Clair Belvedere - Box of Condoms - Hanging back in Earth Sky From Venus
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron
[+] Spoiler
SOTF-TV V2:
Valerie Fitzroy - Winchester Model 1897 "Trench Gun" - Victimized by fate in Septette For The Dead Princess.
Christopher Schwartz - Pony Pogo Stick - Almost made the cut in Kill Your Heroes.

The Program V2:
Nancy Morris - Cheese Grater - Finally alive in Opt Out.
Shawn Bowe-Crooke - Ship in a Bottle - Failed in Earthen Spirit.

Second Chances:
Augustus "Dougal" MacDougal - Tomahawk - Lying down in All Along the Watchtower.
Karl Chalmers - Remington 870 - Didn't make it in The Twilight of Our Youth.

Virtua-SOTF:
Clair Belvedere - Tin of Cat Food - Taking a well-deserved rest in Into The Earth.
Vivian Cathwell - Tomahawk - Didn't see it coming in It's not like its for real or anything, right?

Dr. Freud
Rookie

April 18th, 2014, 12:43 am #32

Lily's ears felt like they had been physically assaulted, and she flinched away from the noise. It took her a few seconds to realize what had happened. The girl stood, holding the gun, looking shocked and scared. The boy toppled to the floor, a gaping bloody gash where his eye should have been.

It took a few moments for Lily to realize that he was dead. She felt dizzy, nauseous. She stumbled backwards, whimpering quietly.

Suddenly, Valerie broke the shocked silence by screaming at the girl. Lily was shaken out of her shock, and her survival instincts kicked in. She turned around, shoving away anything that was between her and the door, and ran as fast as she could away from the building.

((Lily Ashburg continued in Won't You Spare Me Over Another Year?))
[+] Spoiler
"Hero will never give up, never hide, never be defeated, never accept evil." --Samurai Flamenco
"Love is all about flowers and sunshine and puppies and nipple clamps." -Rubix, "Truth About Love" Tour 2013
"You are not allowed to mess with my profile!" - Irene 2014
"Words, words, words. Once I had a gift." --Shakespeare in Love
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Sinnesloschen
Regular

April 20th, 2014, 7:21 am #33

The boy pointed a remote at the girl and. He said something that sounded like a threat. The girl looked scared. Michael had no idea what was happening.

Michael flinched as the gun went off. The gunshot was loud, even louder than Michael would have thought.

The boy was shot right through the eye. Valerie shouted something. Michael wasn't listening. He couldn't understand why the girl had shot her ally.

Then Lily shoved him out of the way and ran out of the diner. Michael took one last look at the dead boy before following her.

((Michael Robinson continued in Won't You Spare Me Over Another Year?))
[+] Spoiler
-PCs-
M13: Zeke Brant - Colt Single Action Army - ALIVE - Keeping up with the Joneses
F15: Mary Wieczorek - Harmonica - ALIVE - Take Nothing For Granted
-NPCs-
M17: Howie Fong - Ball-peen hammer - DEAD - Things Will Shortly Get Completely Out of Hand
[+] Spoiler
Anvi Parekh
Malcolm Drummond
[+] Spoiler
AE4: Brendan O'Toole - Garotte Wire, Cattle Gun - DEAD - But It Always Feels the Same
SP5: Michael Robinson - Large Fishing Net - TO YUGIKUN

Pippin
Contender
Pippin
Contender

April 20th, 2014, 4:10 pm #34

For a second, there was only silence. No echo from the gunshot. No words from any of the people gathered in the diner. Not a breath or a single heartbeat. Everything was silent for Lucia for a second after she had pulled the trigger.

Then everything came rushing back to her as Austin toppled over, pulling a chair down with him as he fell, and a bloody hole in his face now gazing up at the ceiling. The echo from the gunshot was still resonating around the enclosed space of the diner, as Lucia stood and stared down at Austin’s unmoving body. His hand was still clutching the remote, fingers on buttons. Nothing had happened to her, to her collar. Austin had been bluffing. He hadn’t truly been a threat.

He hadn’t been a threat and Lucia had shot him.

One of the new girls was screaming something at her, something that didn’t matter in the slightest as Lucia continued to look down at Austin’s corpse, ice in her veins. The gun shook in her hands, but there was nothing she could do now. She couldn’t un-pull the trigger. She couldn’t bring Austin back to life.

Almost instantly, Lucia turned around to face the doorway. Two of the three strangers had already gone. One was still left, holding what looked like a pogo-stick as if it were a sword. She was still in Lucia’s way, keeping her trapped inside this suffocating diner.

“Muh-move... I... I didn’t... h-he...”

She had no words left inside of her. She needed to get out of this building, and before she knew it, Lucia was running, barging past the other girl and outside, bag flailing wildly on her back. It was bitterly cold, but the chill was almost a relief as Lucia just kept running, away from the diner.

Away from the boy she had murdered.

((Lucia del Pirlo continued in Gravity))
[+] Spoiler
Returning
G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too."
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest
Current Location: Though Far Away, We're Still the Same

Programmed To Fight
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - Alive in Seek A Way Out! - “They’ve sent us to die, and nobody’s given me a good reason why.” - Kel-Tec KSG
M45 - Morgan Jones - Alive in Radical-6 - "God, what the fuck am I doing?" - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Alive in ??? - "Oh, get off, for Christ’s sake! I’m going, all ri-" - Italian Folding Spetum
NPC-F?? - Natasha Dark - ??? - "..." - ???

Those Taken
Galahad Matthews - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE in Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Kat Locke-Baldwin-It's been quite of a while since I could experience your brightness, now you've got a brighter smile and I think I'm going to like it - ALIVE in Anyway, Here's Wonderwall
[+] Spoiler
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?
[+] Spoiler

Brennan O'Brian by Little Boy

Glen Bole by Little Boy

Amelia Lennon by diseasedbear

Carlyle Shotton by Mimi
[+] Spoiler
TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.Stonebank
Reynold "Rey" Haywood - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.Fire Emblem
Laura Hakštok - Can't you people function for a little while, without me bouncin' off the satellite for a night?Case & Point

???
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go. Winter Juson
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.

CondorTalon
Veteran

April 20th, 2014, 7:41 pm #35

The girl ran past her, pushing her down.

She landed sitting against the wall, and achingly got back up, scanning the entrance to the building. Everyone was already gone, but maybe she could catch up to them.

She ran from the building, not even bothering to look back at the scene inside.

((Valerie Fitzroy continued in Won't You Spare Me Over Another Year?))
EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!

Second Chances V2:
Clair Belvedere - Box of Condoms - Hanging back in Earth Sky From Venus
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron
[+] Spoiler
SOTF-TV V2:
Valerie Fitzroy - Winchester Model 1897 "Trench Gun" - Victimized by fate in Septette For The Dead Princess.
Christopher Schwartz - Pony Pogo Stick - Almost made the cut in Kill Your Heroes.

The Program V2:
Nancy Morris - Cheese Grater - Finally alive in Opt Out.
Shawn Bowe-Crooke - Ship in a Bottle - Failed in Earthen Spirit.

Second Chances:
Augustus "Dougal" MacDougal - Tomahawk - Lying down in All Along the Watchtower.
Karl Chalmers - Remington 870 - Didn't make it in The Twilight of Our Youth.

Virtua-SOTF:
Clair Belvedere - Tin of Cat Food - Taking a well-deserved rest in Into The Earth.
Vivian Cathwell - Tomahawk - Didn't see it coming in It's not like its for real or anything, right?