Lore Suggestion Thread

Namira
Mini Maestro
Namira
Mini Maestro

March 16th, 2012, 4:44 pm #1

This is the official thread to make suggestions for items to be inducted into canon for SOTF-TV. The old thread had some good ideas in it, but it was generally quite disorganised and there was some confusion about whether or not things that were posted in there were official or just suggestions.

From now on, there are two places that you can make suggestions for TV Lore. Here, in this very thread, or on the mini wiki, on the page designed for this very purpose. The basic procedure is pretty simple; you make a post in the topic with an idea, the staff assess it on general plausibility, how fitting it would be with canon and its general strength, and then we make a decision as to whether make it canon or not.

Officially canon lore can be found here. (The page will be under construction for a while, please bear with us). There are plenty of seasons to play around with, so don't be afraid to post your ideas! One of the big draws of TV is its depth of history... but right now, most of it's an unknown. The more we know, the more fun the universe will be to play with.

EDIT: You can save a bunch of time and get stuff done quickly/easily by following this template as a guideline:
wrote:Dates:
Winner:
Runner Up:
Third Place:

Notable Participants:

Summary:
Legacy:

Suggested by:
[+] Spoiler
Season 1 (Drafted)
Season 2 (Reserved by staff)

Season 3 (Drafted)
Season 4 (Reserved by staff)

Season 5 (Reserved by staff)
Season 6 (Drafted)
Season 7 (Drafted)
Season 8 (Winner detailed, otherwise open)

Season 9 (Winner detailed, otherwise open)
Season 10 (Drafted)
Season 11
Season 12

Season 13
Season 14 (Winner detailed, some details laid out, otherwise open)
Season 15
Season 16

Season 17
Season 18
Season 19 (Winner named, otherwise open)
Season 20

Season 21
Season 22
Season 23
Season 24
Season 25 (Drafted)
Season 26 (Partially detailed, winner unknown)

Season 27
Season 28
Season 29 (Drafted)
Season 30
Season 31
Season 32

Season 33
Season 34 (Drafted)
Season 35
Season 36

Season 37 (Winner detailed, otherwise open)
Season 38 (Winner detailed, otherwise open)
Season 39
Season 40

Season 41
Season 42
Season 43
Season 44 (Drafted)
Season 45
Season 46
Season 47

Season 48
Season 49
Season 50
Season 51
Season 52 (Winner detailed, otherwise open)

Season 53
Season 54
Season 55
Season 56
Season 57

Season 58
Season 59
Season 60 (Drafted)
Season 61 (Drafted)
Season 62 (Reserved by staff)

Season 63 (Reserved by staff)
Season 64 (Reserved by staff)
Season 65 (RPed)
~*~
[+] Spoiler

P2.5
Charlie Cade Jr | Bowie Knife | Making Friends
Grant Gault | Nailed It | PARTY TIME BOYS

SC2
Keiji Tanaka | Claw Hammer | Optimism OP
[+] Spoiler
Marilyn Williams | Hi-Point Model JHP | "G-guh-go a-ah-ah-away!" | Probably still crying
Tyler Blake | Heart and Soul | "Please don't let this keep happening." | True Patriot

Rocky: Marilyn's face x people's fists

~*~

Natalie Chauncey | Dragunov SVD | "..." | Trauma | Team Black/Stolen
Tristan Hart | Principles | "At least I had the balls to try." | Doing right by himself | Team Grey/Gone
Mikaela Warner (adopted) | Shuriken | "It's not called the Hippocratic suggestion." | Shattered | Team Red/Around her head

~*~

Clarisse Huntingdon | Cattle Branding Iron | |
Oswald "Oz" Stevenson | Ice Skates |

Caleb Smartt | Camouflage Onesie | "Hey, slow down a second!" | Ain't that a shot to the head |
Anastasia Flores | 1860 Henry Repeater | "Vete al infierno americano!" | White, Blue, and blood-soaked Red ||

~*~

RF1: Ramon Fuentes | Kimber Stainless Raptor II | Team Rose Foxes/Undonned |"Shit." | A book too many
HB2: Amir Al-Asad | Trident | Team Honey Badgers/Neckerchief | "Oh COME ON." |

~*~

Laurels
Contender
Laurels
Contender

March 17th, 2012, 3:57 am #2

Laurels is making a big leap with this idea!!

SOTF-TV Season 34: Amusement Park

The second game of 2014's games, Season 34 was set at the Cherry Acres Family Theme Park in Ohio. Here, contestants were dropped in random areas of the theme park with only a weapon. Everything else could be found in the park, which was completely stocked and operational. At all times, the rides were set to run until they broke down for whatever reason. The theme park included seven themed areas, the park entrance, the completely full parking lot, and various parts of the backstage area, such as employee areas and management offices. Throughout the park, they could visit various food stands, gift shops, rides, and other locations to hide or fight their opponents.

The winner of the game was a girl named Lily Harper. Lily began the game with a scrapbook to fill with photos from her time at Cherry Acres. After allying with a few of her cheerleader friends, the girls set about trying to avoid any players, mostly hiding in the Busy Beaver Log Flume ride. It wasn't until a deranged player named Ethan Wallace arrived and killed all of her allies that Lily played, knocking Ethan off the railing near the flume's big drop. From then on, Lily simply killed any hostile players she came across, using the pistol she managed to get from Ethan before his death. Lily ended up killing four of her classmates, the last one by pushing her in front of a roller coaster car.

(Thoughts?)
Characters:
[+] Spoiler
Program:
V2:
Brigid Paxton
Louisa Bloom

Prologue:
Rodney Vasicek
Ambrose Lexington

V3:
Pippa Andolini
Nastya Zharkova

TV:
V2:
Asa Rosen
Taylor DeVasher

SC
V1:
Paige Strand
Amber Whimsy

V2:
Sophie McDowell
Brigid Paxton

Pippin
Contender
Pippin
Contender

March 24th, 2012, 11:27 pm #3

Laurels-I like the idea! I think it'd be interesting to put the students in places that aren't an island every season. I think that money might be an issue, but then again, seeing as SOTF-TV would be in it's 34th season, it'd probably be popular enough by then to afford it.

Whilst I've already posted an idea on the wiki page, I've recently had a couple of smaller ideas too, so here they are:

The winner of Season 19, Kjartan Sorensen, was a rather unique winner, in that he didn't kill anyone. Recieving a copy of To Kill A Mockingbird as his weapon, he hid for the majority of the game, having to run from a player a couple of times. He eventually got to the final two, and won when Tana Carroll, the only other contestant, died from the wounds she gained during the game.

Four students managed to escape during Season 26-Nolan McMann, Pascal Maynard, Nina Reeves and Connor Compton. The four managed to disable their collars, before escaping. Two other students died whilst trying to escape. Louie Sabin, who originally came up with the escape idea, was the first to try and disable his collar, but took so long doing so that the producers worked out what he was doing, and blew it. The sixth would-be-escapee, Zoe Warner, accidentally pulled her own collar when she tried to disable it.
[+] Spoiler
Returning
G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too."
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest
Current Location: Though Far Away, We're Still the Same

Programmed To Fight
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - Alive in Seek A Way Out! - “They’ve sent us to die, and nobody’s given me a good reason why.” - Kel-Tec KSG
M45 - Morgan Jones - Alive in Radical-6 - "God, what the fuck am I doing?" - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Alive in ??? - "Oh, get off, for Christ’s sake! I’m going, all ri-" - Italian Folding Spetum
NPC-F?? - Natasha Dark - ??? - "..." - ???

Those Taken
Galahad Matthews - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE in Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Kat Locke-Baldwin-It's been quite of a while since I could experience your brightness, now you've got a brighter smile and I think I'm going to like it - ALIVE in Anyway, Here's Wonderwall
[+] Spoiler
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?
[+] Spoiler

Brennan O'Brian by Little Boy

Glen Bole by Little Boy

Amelia Lennon by diseasedbear

Carlyle Shotton by Mimi
[+] Spoiler
TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.Stonebank
Reynold "Rey" Haywood - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.Fire Emblem
Laura Hakštok - Can't you people function for a little while, without me bouncin' off the satellite for a night?Case & Point

???
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go. Winter Juson
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.

Cake
Mini Maestro
Cake
Mini Maestro

March 25th, 2012, 1:38 am #4

Just a heads up, that the staff has been keeping track of every suggestion, even on the wiki.

Thanks for the input so far!
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Brackie
Veteran
Brackie
Veteran

March 25th, 2012, 3:18 am #5

Alright, I've been thinking this one over for a long time, so now to share it (but be careful, it's a doozey):
[+] Spoiler
This game was the final game of the 2009 season, and in every bit except the winner, it did not disappoint. It took 3 senior classes of approximately 40 students and left them in Harvard University, which had been chosen due to a dip in the ratings from Season 11. Each student was given a weapon and fitted with a collar. The classes were from Baton Rouge, Chicago, and Concord respectively.

The game is especially notorious for the formation of a group of students who wiped out nearly every contestant in the game. The group called themselves "The Harmony", and expected to become America's favourite contestants. This group of twenty or so contestants were various nerds and geeks who managed to survive the first day and grouped up inside a barricaded lecture hall, where they managed to put their brains together to figure out how to survive. The leader was the only member of the group who had ever fired a gun before, a girl called Carina Freshair, who sought revenge on several other players who either bullied her at school or killed her friends on the first day. Carina was a natural leader who managed to keep all twenty of her group in check by promising them that there would be a way out. Each of the contestants were all so desperate that they followed her near blindly.

What made this group different from other groups in SOTF-TV history was that it was successful. Over the week or so that they played the game, only one of The Harmony died, Reynold Parkinson on Day 4, and this was quickly replaced by a new member they found, Yani Zamira. They eventually managed to wipe out every other contestant until The Harmony became the Final 20.

Reality eventually set in for Carina after they waited almost 23 hours after the death of the 21st place contestant, and she realised there was no way out. Because she had been given the best weapons they could find by The Harmony, she used this to her immediate advantage by suddenly killing members of her own group. Over the next six hours, each member of the group tried to hide from Carina but she ultimately hunted them all down over the campus and slaughtered them. She managed to kill all eighteen members of the original group, before she was finally taken down by Yani.

The winner was Yani Zamira, a cheerleader from Chicago. Her designated weapon was her own video camera, with which she could record her own footage for the show. She met up with other members of the cheer squad over the first three days, but it was during this time that The Harmony became lethal and started picking off her friends until by Day 4, she was the only member of the cheer squad left. On Day 4 she was attacked by the Baton Rouge class president, wielding a chainsaw, but she eventually managed to turn his weapon on him and killed him in the process. It was at that point she ran spotted The Harmony approaching her location, and aware from the announcements of who they were, proceeded to take the belongings of the class president and pretend to be one of their own. She was a welcome replacement for their first and only killed member.

Over the next few days she proceeded to try and fit in with the group, while taking her time alone to tell the video camera she was given all her inner thoughts. She hated the group, every single member, because they all believed they deserved to make it out of the game over everyone else. Several times she suppressed the urge to kill the members who killed her friends, because she knew it would either blow her cover or turn them on her. She spent the rest of her time in the game in the background, not killing players or other students like her fellow members, but simply waiting for the right time to turn on them.

By the time of the Final 20, however, she found out she didn't need to. Carina turned on every other member, and Yani was able to use her natural athleticism to avoid other members who were being hunted down and Carina herself. When there were only three people left, Yani turned the tables on Carina by catching her unawares after her 40th and final kill and decapitating her with the chainsaw she acquired on Day 4.

While Yani was a fan-favourite winner, critics deduced that her gameplay was considered among the worst, due to not actually doing as much killing as runner-up Carina, eventually dismissed as simply a coattail rider. Today, she lives in Norway, away from the game, where she writes an anti-SOTF blog with hundreds of thousands of viewers from the world over.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

[+] Spoiler
Battle Royale AU - A Second Chance
Yoshio - Cause of Death: 'sploded - 15/42
Yuko - Cause of Death: Lack of Faith - 32/42
The Program - v1 - Young Patriots
Chanel - ♡ - 51/53
♥ -
Matthew - ☿ - 27/53
- - -
SOTF TV - v1 - Our Main Cast
Holly - Thuck the game. - 58/66
Ω - Ω - Ω
Anna - [redacted]. - 21/66
© - © - © - © - © - © - ©
VIRTUA SOTF - The Players
Ramona - Boom. - 40/47
- -
Cameo - Gasp. - 7/47
Ø - Ø - Ø - Ø - [url=http://s1.zetaboards.com/SOTF_Mini/topic/4633730%2

Namira
Mini Maestro
Namira
Mini Maestro

March 25th, 2012, 1:15 pm #6

Hey guys, bringing some feedback from the staff team here.

Firstly I'd like to establish a few rules/guidelines for submissions. We're setting the limit for kill counts based off our current highest killer; Maxwell Lombardi. In the SOTF multiverse, we'd prefer if Maxwell remained the canonically top killer - unless somebody exceeded him in game. High kill counts are plausible, yes, but remember TV's games are much smaller.

Relatedly, we're setting the maximum limit for students in a given season at 80. Okay so big seasons might be fun, but if there's a ton of people you'd run into problems with broadcasting and so on. Season 65's 66 was probably already on the big side, considering they needed the numbers for teams.

* Another thing is that just because they're 'backstory', so to speak, doesn't mean that they don't have to be plausible. There's room for creativity and innovation, of course, but if it's officially canon, then there has to be a realism line drawn somewhere. Please bear that in mind when constructing lore.

--------------

@Laur: The staff propose amending the setting for this season to being an abandoned amusement park (complete with rides and so on) as opposed to one that is fully operational. It's not entirely plausible that rides could be running nonstop for several days with no maintenance, so we'd rather see the attractions inactive. As such, would you mind tweaking the kills slightly? They're probably still fairly doable, but there aren't any rollercoasters to shove people under anymore.

The idea of obtaining a gun from somebody you pushed over a ledge is a little... odd, as well. It seems like it would be a surprise as opposed to a struggle, making getting the gun seem a bit improbable.

@Pippin: We like season 44! The only slight problem is that a direct shot to the forehead is actually quite unlikely to kill somebody outright. It's the thickest part of the skull. I mean, without medical attention they're still most likely going to die, but it's not going to be a 'Bam, dead' thing. Would you mind altering that a little?

Season 19 looks nice.

Season 26... can we have some more details on this escape plot? Like, what did it entail? How'd they disable the collars?

@Inky: Sorry but no. That's just too big a game, in too implausible a location, with too big a killer in it. 40 kills is insane and blows all other canon out of the water, and 'good weapons' or no, I really can't see somebody blowing through 18 others without having any trouble, especially if they "All think they deserve to go home". The idea's appreciated but the staff doesn't really think it checks out.
~*~
[+] Spoiler

P2.5
Charlie Cade Jr | Bowie Knife | Making Friends
Grant Gault | Nailed It | PARTY TIME BOYS

SC2
Keiji Tanaka | Claw Hammer | Optimism OP
[+] Spoiler
Marilyn Williams | Hi-Point Model JHP | "G-guh-go a-ah-ah-away!" | Probably still crying
Tyler Blake | Heart and Soul | "Please don't let this keep happening." | True Patriot

Rocky: Marilyn's face x people's fists

~*~

Natalie Chauncey | Dragunov SVD | "..." | Trauma | Team Black/Stolen
Tristan Hart | Principles | "At least I had the balls to try." | Doing right by himself | Team Grey/Gone
Mikaela Warner (adopted) | Shuriken | "It's not called the Hippocratic suggestion." | Shattered | Team Red/Around her head

~*~

Clarisse Huntingdon | Cattle Branding Iron | |
Oswald "Oz" Stevenson | Ice Skates |

Caleb Smartt | Camouflage Onesie | "Hey, slow down a second!" | Ain't that a shot to the head |
Anastasia Flores | 1860 Henry Repeater | "Vete al infierno americano!" | White, Blue, and blood-soaked Red ||

~*~

RF1: Ramon Fuentes | Kimber Stainless Raptor II | Team Rose Foxes/Undonned |"Shit." | A book too many
HB2: Amir Al-Asad | Trident | Team Honey Badgers/Neckerchief | "Oh COME ON." |

~*~

Pippin
Contender
Pippin
Contender

March 25th, 2012, 2:59 pm #7

Glad to hear y'all like the idea! And, right, changing the shot to the forehead thing. How about if Kieran still shoots Mark in the forehead, then gets up and shoots him in the heart too?

Ah, right, the escape thing. Yeaah, I thought that'd need something else. I'm not entirely sure on how they disabled the collars, but would it be feasible for there to be some sort of weakspot on the collars that, if an electric shock was administered there, would render them useless? As for the rest of the escape plot, here we go. It's kinda long, sorry.
[+] Spoiler
Louie woke up at the start of the game, and quickly found Nina and Nolan. Walking around the area they were placed on, they reached a church and graveyard shaded by trees, and witnessed two of their classmates, Curtis Smith and Geoff Stowe, arguing. Before they could do anything, Geoff pulled out a knife and repeatedly stabbed Curtis, before running off. Nolan wanted to chase after Geoff, stating that he wanted to "kill the bastard". Louie and Nina managed to calm him down, neither of whom wanted anything to do with the game. The three settled down for the night, Louie keeping watch, but eventually falling asleep himself.

The three were woken by the arrival of Pascal and Connor. The two were both armed, but friendly, telling the group about what they'd been through. Connor had been forced to shoot his friend, Lake DiMatteo, after he became paranoid and started attacking them. The two also wanted to get away from what was going on. It was then that Louie spoke up, saying that he believed they could escape from the area they'd been placed in. He believed that an electric shock, administered in the correct place, would disbale the collars, rather than blow them up. Whilst Nolan was sceptical and Pascal was concerned about the safety of the idea, Nina and Connor were optimistic, and the whole group agreed that the plan was better than nothing.

The location the students for Season 26 were placed in was a small town, with a blockade around it. If any student got past the blockade, then their collar would be blown. The group travelled to the other side of the town, where their maps stated there was an area with several shops. Along the way, they picked up Zoe, who had also decided she wanted to escape, but had no idea of how. The group reached the shops, and made their way inside a building. Louie planned to use the wiring from the lights in the building to disable his collar. Unfortunately, he took such a long time doing so, that the producers worked out what he was trying to do, and blew his collar, as a warning to the rest of the group.

The shock of losing their leader almost tore apart the rest of the group. Zoe and Nolan argued about whether they should continue with the idea or try and survive for the rest of the game. Eventually, Pascal took charge, saying they should try again, as they knew what to do now, and just to do it quicker this time. Each member of the group used the wiring from a different light source to disable their collar at the same time. Unfortunately, Zoe managed only to give herself a shock from the wire, but was convinced she'd disabled her collar. In order to prove this, she pulled it, which then exploded. There was nothing the group could do but cover her in a blanket and escape as soon as possible.

Running outside, they found another classmate of theirs, Emily Simmons, who had heard the noise of Louie and Zoe's collars exploding, and was also playing. She opened fire on the group, who ran off, with Nina returning fire using the gun she'd recieved at the start. Nina managed to hit Emily, who later died from blood loss. The group made their way to the blockade. To their surprise, they found the producers, waiting with several vehicles. The escape plan had brought in a huge number of viewers, and the members of the group had become minor celebrities due to it. The producers officially named them winners of the season, alongside the eventual sole survivor.
Okay, that should do it. Hoepfully the whole escape idea isn't too far fetched...
[+] Spoiler
Returning
G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too."
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest
Current Location: Though Far Away, We're Still the Same

Programmed To Fight
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - Alive in Seek A Way Out! - “They’ve sent us to die, and nobody’s given me a good reason why.” - Kel-Tec KSG
M45 - Morgan Jones - Alive in Radical-6 - "God, what the fuck am I doing?" - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Alive in ??? - "Oh, get off, for Christ’s sake! I’m going, all ri-" - Italian Folding Spetum
NPC-F?? - Natasha Dark - ??? - "..." - ???

Those Taken
Galahad Matthews - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE in Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Kat Locke-Baldwin-It's been quite of a while since I could experience your brightness, now you've got a brighter smile and I think I'm going to like it - ALIVE in Anyway, Here's Wonderwall
[+] Spoiler
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?
[+] Spoiler

Brennan O'Brian by Little Boy

Glen Bole by Little Boy

Amelia Lennon by diseasedbear

Carlyle Shotton by Mimi
[+] Spoiler
TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.Stonebank
Reynold "Rey" Haywood - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.Fire Emblem
Laura Hakštok - Can't you people function for a little while, without me bouncin' off the satellite for a night?Case & Point

???
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go. Winter Juson
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.

Slayer
Rookie
Slayer
Rookie

March 25th, 2012, 3:47 pm #8

I'm working on writing stuff up, but I'd just like to put forwards that Dylan Calloway won season 52. That's why it's his Twitter name. I was wondering if his season being changed to 53 on the wiki was a mistake, or some kind of retcon?

Brackie
Veteran
Brackie
Veteran

March 25th, 2012, 3:55 pm #9

Thanks to some newly introduced information of which I was unaware initially, my proposal is eeeeedited~
[+] Spoiler
This game was the final game of the 2009 season, and in every bit except the winner, it did not disappoint. It took 2 senior classes of approximately 30 students and left them in Harvard University, which had been chosen due to a dip in the ratings from Season 11. Each student was given a weapon and fitted with a collar. The classes were from Baton Rouge and Chicago respectively.

The game is especially notorious for the formation of a group of students who wiped out nearly every contestant in the game. The group called themselves "The Harmony", and expected to become America's favourite contestants. This group of ten contestants were various nerds and geeks who managed to survive the first day and grouped up inside a barricaded lecture hall, where they managed to put their brains together to figure out how to survive. The leader was the only member of the group who had ever fired a gun before, a girl called Carina Freshair from Baton Rouge, who sought revenge on several other players who either bullied her at school or killed her friends on the first day. Carina was a natural leader who managed to keep all of her group in check by promising them that there would be a way out. Each of the contestants were all so desperate that they followed her near blindly.

What made this group different from other groups in SOTF-TV history was that it was successful. Over the week or so that they played the game, only one of The Harmony died, Reynold Parkinson on Day 4, and this was quickly replaced by a new member they found, Yani Zamira. They eventually managed to wipe out every other contestant until The Harmony became the Final 10.

Reality eventually set in for Carina after they waited almost 23 hours after the death of the 11th place contestant, and she realised there was no way out. Because she had been given the best weapons they could find by The Harmony, in particular an AK-47, she used this to her immediate advantage by suddenly killing members of her own group inside the very lecture hall they all met up inside. The initial spray of weapon fire killed all but three of The Harmony. Two of the remaining members were left without weapons as Carina hunted them down and slaughtered them. She managed to kill all eight members of the original group, before she was finally taken down by Yani.

The winner was Yani Zamira, a cheerleader from Chicago. Her designated weapon was her own video camera, with which she could record her own footage for the show. She met up with other members of the cheer squad over the first three days, but it was during this time that The Harmony became lethal and started picking off her friends until by Day 4, she was the only member of the cheer squad left. On Day 4 she was attacked by the Baton Rouge class president, wielding a chainsaw, but she eventually managed to turn his weapon on him and killed him in the process. It was at that point she spotted The Harmony approaching her location, and aware from the announcements of who they were, proceeded to take the belongings of the class president and pretend to be one of their own. She was a welcome replacement for their first and only killed member.

Over the next few days she proceeded to try and fit in with the group, while taking her time alone to tell the video camera she was given all her inner thoughts. She hated the group, every single member, because they all believed they deserved to make it out of the game over everyone else. While the majority of the group were simply relying on some sort of rescue, or perhaps reprival from the delusion of being America's favourite contestants that season, she knew it was only a matter of time before they turned on themselves. Several times she suppressed the urge to kill the members who killed her friends, because she knew it would either blow her cover or turn them on her. She spent the rest of her time in the game in the background, not killing players or other students like her fellow members, but simply waiting for the right time to turn on them.

By the time of the Final 10, however, she found out she didn't need to. Carina turned on every other member, and Yani was able to use her natural athleticism to avoid other members who were being hunted down and Carina herself. When there were only three people left, Yani turned the tables on Carina by catching her unawares after her 13th and final kill and decapitating her with the chainsaw she acquired on Day 4.

While Yani was a fan-favourite winner, critics deduced that her gameplay was considered among the worst, due to not actually doing as much killing as runner-up Carina, eventually dismissed as simply a coattail rider. Today, she lives in Norway, away from the game, where she writes an anti-SOTF blog with hundreds of thousands of viewers from the world over.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

[+] Spoiler
Battle Royale AU - A Second Chance
Yoshio - Cause of Death: 'sploded - 15/42
Yuko - Cause of Death: Lack of Faith - 32/42
The Program - v1 - Young Patriots
Chanel - ♡ - 51/53
♥ -
Matthew - ☿ - 27/53
- - -
SOTF TV - v1 - Our Main Cast
Holly - Thuck the game. - 58/66
Ω - Ω - Ω
Anna - [redacted]. - 21/66
© - © - © - © - © - © - ©
VIRTUA SOTF - The Players
Ramona - Boom. - 40/47
- -
Cameo - Gasp. - 7/47
Ø - Ø - Ø - Ø - [url=http://s1.zetaboards.com/SOTF_Mini/topic/4633730%2

Laurels
Contender
Laurels
Contender

March 26th, 2012, 4:11 am #10

Alright, let we rework the story a bit:
[+] Spoiler

Dates: 2014
Winner: Lily Harper
Runner Up: Lana Robertson
Third Place: Sofie Van Der Werff

Notable Participants:
* Lily Harper (winner, four kills)
* Lana Robertson (runner up, five kills, killed by Lily Harper)
* Rupert Collins (ninth place, killed by Lily Harper)
* Tamara Glenn (nineteenth place, killed by Lily Harper)
* Ethan Wallace (twenty-seventh place, killed by Lily Harper)
* Donna Radford (twenty-eighth place, killed by Ethan Wallace)
* Verna Trenton (twenty-ninth place, killed by Ethan Wallace)
* Clementine Dawson (thirtieth place, killed by Ethan Wallace)
* Stuart Stromme (forty-first place, killed by Ethan Wallace)
* Bailey Patrick (forty-second place, killed by Stuart Stromme)

Summary: For the 34th season of Survival of the Fittest, a class of fifty students from Jefferson High School in Oldtown, Virginia. The students were taken while in an assembly for Senior Class events and sent to Cherry Acres Family Amusement Park in Ohio. The arena consisted of the entire park, featuring seven themed areas, the parking lot, and backstage areas such as management offices and staff lounges. The electricity and water at the park was working, but none of the rides could be activated and the water rides did not have any flowing water.

Students would awaken in various areas of the park with a collar around their neck and a weapon in their hands. All other supplies could be found in the theme park, which was fully stocked with all types of food and supplies, although medical supplies were limited to small first aid kits found in various offices and shops.

The winner of this game was Lily Harper. Lily awoke inside one of the hundreds of cars in the parking lot clutching an empty scrapbook titled "My Cherry Acres Adventure". She wandered around for a bit before allying with her friends Donna Radford, Clementine Dawson, and Verna Trenton. The four girls decided to hide in the infrastructure of the Busy Beaver Log Flume Ride, using the ride's multiple railings and hidden control areas to hide for most of the game.

Soon, the girls were found by a boy named Ethan Wallace. Ethan had snapped after watching his girlfriend Bailey Patrick die at the hands of a jock named Stuart Stromme. After killing Stuart, Ethan took Stuart's gun and began to play, killing two other students before discovering the girl's hideout.

Ethan began by shooting Clementine in the face while the other three tried running away. He managed to shoot Verna several times in the back while Lily and Donna made their way to the large drop of the log flume. Ethan soon made his way up and shot Donna in the chest, although Donna managed to wound Ethan with the pistol she had. Lily hid behind a rock and took Donna's gun and prepared herself for when Ethan came near. Ethan ran over to Lily, but she managed to shoot him in the shoulder. The force caused Ethan to stumble and her fell down the large slide. The fall broke his spine and cracked his skull and he fell into the lake, dead.

Lily took Donna's gun and continued on in the game. She was determined to win, but tried to not become a vicious player. She would kill three more players before being removed from the arena. First, she shot Tamara Glenn when Tamara attempted to steal Lily's gun. Then, she mercy killed Rupert Collins, who was injured after a scuffle with Lana Robertson. Her last kill was Lana Robertson, who she managed to kill after taking a few bullets to the legs in the process. Lana's death was the last death in the game, so Lily was declared the winner of the game and evacuated from the park.

Legacy: Season 34 was a well liked season, although it wasn't as popular as other seasons. Cherry Acres received an increase in visitors in the months following the season, as fans wanted to see the place where the game took place.

Lily Harper received treatment for the injuries she took to her legs. Although she can walk, she can't perform cheerleading anymore. She now walks with a cane at all times. She lives in Southern Virginia as an elementary school teacher.

Suggested by: Laurels
Hope that makes this archive worthy.
Characters:
[+] Spoiler
Program:
V2:
Brigid Paxton
Louisa Bloom

Prologue:
Rodney Vasicek
Ambrose Lexington

V3:
Pippa Andolini
Nastya Zharkova

TV:
V2:
Asa Rosen
Taylor DeVasher

SC
V1:
Paige Strand
Amber Whimsy

V2:
Sophie McDowell
Brigid Paxton

Cash Money
Rookie

March 26th, 2012, 6:38 am #11

Season 25

Season 25 took place in a business park that was mostly constructed before funding ran dry and the project had to be abandoned. The arena was bisected by a four lane street, with one side dominated by several 10-story buildings and the other being an expansive maze of one-story buildings intended for small businesses and office condos, and for the overgrown grassy areas to the south of the park. The bottom floors of the so called "High Rise" zones were mostly furnished, while the top floors looked more like a construction site.

The season's contestants were taken from Elm Park High School in the titular suburb of Chicago during what was intended to be a homecoming pep rally. The season's top killer was Timofey Ipatiev, nicknamed Vlad the Impaler after impaling Molly Davoust on an exposed rebar on the roof of one of the high rises early on. He stole her machine pistol and went on to kill 7 further students all in the same building, even wrestling one opponent off the roof, only to be blown up by a mine when leaving the building after it was declared a danger zone. The eventual winner was Cassandra Norton, who managed to dash from office condo to office condo for most of the game. She was given a trumpet as a weapon, and she was able to use a machine shop filled with bolted-down machinery to fashion her instrument into a few crude sharp objects, with which she killed 3 people.

The eventual final battle between Daniel Holden and Hillary Choate happened, after a careful narrowing of the battlefield by the producers, inside a large open courtyard in between two mirror-image high rises. Hillary managed to kill Dan first, but sustained major wounds in the process. Cassandra arrived late to the scene and mercy killed Hillary with Dan's gun for the win. She is currently working as an industrial engineer.

That's all I can come up with right now, if anything needs elaboration/changes let me know!
Program:
M04: Kingsley Tran
Sydney Cattrell coming soon
[+] Spoiler
SOTF Virtua:
M12: Benny Lightfield GAME OVER
HP: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ /// Inventory: C96 Mauser /// XP: [=======] /// 1 point
M09: Marco "Martin" Ricco GAME OVER
HP: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ /// Inventory: American Flatbow | 10 arrows | 5 sheets of paper /// XP: [====] /// 0 points
[+] Spoiler
TV:
Trey LaBianco loves the show a lot more than he does school.
Sadie Trujillo respects nature a lot more than she does anyone she knows.

Evo:
Ebony Gray is an Algerine who just wants to have fun.

Never to be used:
Richard "Dickybub" Bockwinkle is a name I like.

SOTF Portal: SOTF + teleportation + conspiracies (pending approval)

MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro
MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro

March 26th, 2012, 2:41 pm #12

Whoops. That was my bad, Kyle. You corrected it being wrong in one spot yesterday, and I fixed the one that was right instead of the one that was wrong. I'll set it right ASAP (meaning probably tomorrow; I'm incredibly tired right now).
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."
[+] Spoiler
The Program V1:
M06: Karl Chalmers - American Flag - The Mess Hall - DECEASED
F09: Nichole "Nikki" Campbell - 6 Pack of Beer (0/6) - Open Ground - DECEASED

The Program V2:
M08: Alexander Bonham - Steel Folding Chair - The Pine Stands - DECEASED
F20: Robin Pounds - Stress Ball - Mountain Track - DECEASED

SOTF-TV V1:
PRP3: Karen Ruiz - Glock 17 (0/17 +1 bullet), WASP Knife, Swordcane - Over and out - ELIMINATED - "I don't find pointless death funny."
W02: Renée Carlson - Straight Razor - The Resort Beach - DECEASED

SOTF-TV V2:
SS4: Austin White - Gold Retractable Spyglass - The World Oyster - DECEASED

Second Chances V1:
G16: Nicole Husher (thanks to TBH!) - Colt Single Action Army - The Makeshift Hospital - DECEASED

Second Chances V2:
B12: Richard Ormsby - x4 Flashbang Grenades - The Ravine - DECEASED
B22: William Lohman - Winchester Model 1897 - The Ravine - DECEASED

BR AU:
B15: Shuya Nanahara - No Weapon - The School Building - DECEASED
B20: Kyoichi Motobuchi - Bulletproof Vest - Tourist Association - DECEASED
G01: Mizuho Inada - Grenades (0/2) - Clinic - DECEASED

SOTF Evolution:
Subject C01: Samantha Reynolds - Facial Morphing - The Cove - ELIMINATED

VIRTUA SOTF:
M11: Richard Ormsby - Cowbell - The Corssroads Bridge - GAME OVER
M22: William Lohman - Hockey Stick - The Corssroads Bridge - GAME OVER
If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro
MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro

March 27th, 2012, 5:54 am #13

Alrighty! A couple things:

First off, staff have been establishing guidelines as we see and discuss ideas. I'd just like to be clear that we're not keeping a secret list of no-nos backstage and then smacking ideas down when they fail to conform to them. Rather, we're seeing ideas that seem to be an issue for the TV world, and saving everyone time by adding rules to prevent people from getting turned down for the same reasons later.

That said, a few pieces of clarification and a personal plea:

Clarification: Saying we don't want Maxwell unseated means he's above the maximum kill limit. The kill limit for TV Lore is twelve, and, honestly, we're gonna look at anyone who's got that really hard. Details and realism are highly appreciated.

Now, to the next point:

This is a personal request, and is not aimed at anyone specific (in fact, it is largely preemptive).

TV is not a game of extremes, and the lore suggestion thread is not the place to do all the awesome stuff you can't do in the normal game. Basically, keep stuff realistic. Keep it grounded and maybe just a little restrained.

The reason is simple: while TV has a huge, complicated, awesome history that is still being written and unveiled, it is, first and foremost, an RP. More than that, it's a Mini, specifically designed for newer handlers. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers my first in-game stuff really clearly. One of the fun parts of being new is doing awesome (but hopefully still realistic) stuff. Heck, that's still fun for me now.

The problem is, if there's a huge backlog of fantastically over the top, awesome, tough as nails competitors and winners and stuff, the actual, RPed characters—who are constrained by stuff like who's willing to give them kills or being stuck in slow threads or just being actual, developed, RPed characters—can kinda end up looking somewhat lacking. If people get tons of kills all the time, well, what makes Vincent Sullivan or Zach Johnston special? What'll make the kids next season new?

I'm not saying there shouldn't be big killers, or cool events. I'm saying they shouldn't be everything, shouldn't be the major focus of past games. Lore does offer the chance to do some things that would be nigh-impossible in an actual, RPed game due to logistics (like, say, Jared taking out a group of four with a grenade, which you'd have a hard time selling handlers on/orchestrating). That's fine.

Just, please, think before you propose something about whether it's looking likely to overshadow what's already been RPed or what may come next season. We'd like the past stuff to be there for referencing and all, but we also want the focus largely on the stuff folks are actually RPing out.

Again, this is more probably me being worried about what may come later, and wanting to bring a perspective that might not be obvious at first glance to the table.

Thanks for listening, and keep up the rocking suggestions.

EDIT: And, back on an official note, please remember the staff reserve the right to edit, change, or co-opt for sinister purposes anything proposed here. If you want to do something like what Kyle's done (using Dylan, a past winner, for his IC twitter feed), please ask the staff for permission (like Kyle did).

That's all!
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."
[+] Spoiler
The Program V1:

The Program V2:

SOTF-TV V1:
PRP3: Karen Ruiz - Glock 17 (0/17 +1 bullet), WASP Knife, Swordcane - Over and out - ELIMINATED - "I don't find pointless death funny."

SOTF-TV V2:

Second Chances V1:
G16: Nicole Husher (thanks to TBH!) - Colt Single Action Army - The Makeshift Hospital - DECEASED

Second Chances V2:

BR AU:

SOTF Evolution:

VIRTUA SOTF:
If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro
MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro

March 27th, 2012, 11:45 am #14

Also, everyone who wants to do full seasons can save the staff a bunch of time and get your work through more intact if you follow this template (Don't worry about formatting; we can handle that. What's important is the sections.):
wrote:Dates:
Winner:
Runner Up:
Third Place:

Notable Participants:

Summary:
Legacy:

Suggested by:
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
[+] Spoiler
The Program V1:

The Program V2:

SOTF-TV V1:

SOTF-TV V2:

Second Chances V1:

Second Chances V2:

BR AU:

SOTF Evolution:

VIRTUA SOTF:

Rattlesnake
Regular

March 27th, 2012, 11:04 pm #15

A bit of a standout stat-wise, perhaps, but there have to be a few egregious failures over 65 seasons.
[+] Spoiler
Dates: 2009
Winner: Gerald O'Neal
Runner Up: Danika Robb
Third Place: Arnold Lawrence

Notable Participants: M03 Gerald O'Neal, winner (2 kills). F09 Danika Robb, runner-up (3 kills). M07 Leroy Patrick (8th place, 7 official kills).

Summary: The fourth season of 2009 was an exercise in austerity. Twenty-two students from Great Lakes Central High were packed into an empty warehouse with their designated weapons placed on the floor before them. Season 12 is known largely as an experimental flop, with some of the bloodiest first minutes of any season followed by what is widely regarded as the worst standoff in SotF history.

As the game began, two panicked students immediately discovered the warehouse's crude security measures in the form of an electrified inner wall. No further attempts at escape were made, as all but three died in the ensuing bloodbath. Several guns were included in the assigned weapon list, most notably a Thompson submachine gun issued to G05 Nicole Richards. In the opening seconds of the game, Leroy Patrick made a dash for it, taking for his own and immediately going on a shooting spree. Officially, his kill list includes 7 students including Nicole and his own twin brother B08 Lemar Patrick. Unofficially, speculators peg his true kill count at anywhere between 4 and 10. While Leroy was the most notable gun-toting contestant, each of the half-dozen students assigned firearms acted similarly, opening fire almost immediately. The close quarters and lack of cover made it nearly impossible not to hit someone; of the twenty students alive after the opening seconds of the game, all but four would receive gunshot wounds.

Both Gerald and Danika emerged unscathed from the crossfire, as did G07 Shawnee Jones and B02 Luke Jacobson. Arnold Lawrence was hit in the leg, but survived for a time due to his issued chainsaw. After gruesomely murdering Luke with his weapon, he revved the saw repeatedly to keep the dangerous wounded away from himself. Shawnee, after emptying her weapon, was caught and strangled by Gerald, who was wounded in the foot from the attached bayonet during the scuffle. Five hours in, only three students remained alive.

Danika, who had ended up in close proximity to Arnold, brandished her ball peen hammer, which had already helped her finish off two wounded students. Every time she approached him, he would rev the chainsaw defensively, and she would back off. Eventually the chainsaw sputtered to a halt, and Danika picked up her third kill.

At that point, Danika and Gerald engaged in season 12's infamous standoff. Starting 9 hours into the game, the students would remain at odds until hour 49. With the odds of a straight-out fight against her, Danika stubbornly maintained her distance from Gerald, waiting for him to succumb to sleep or blood loss. Any time Gerald attempted to close the distance between them, she would respond by simply walking out of the way. Unbeknownst to Danika, however, Gerald had picked a bottle of caffeine pills off the body of a dead classmate and consumed them. And so, after 37 hours of waiting, Danika's gambit backfired, and Gerald shuffled across the floor to slice open the sleeping girl's throat.

Legacy: Season 12 is best remembered as an example of how not to run a game of SotF. Although the opening bloodbath remains an object of some fascination, the deathmatch decided ultimately by a bottle of caffeine pills is one that remains willfully forgotten to many fans.

Suggested by: Rattlesnake
Second Chances v1:
[+] Spoiler
B08 Nick Reid - "It's been... well, it's sucked horribly. Better than it could've been, I guess."
To be concluded in the Elsewhere
0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0

WEAPON.....................Katana.......................CONDITION........||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
WEAPON................Bowie Knife..................CONDITION........||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
WEAPON.............Ingram MAC 10...............AMMUNITION......|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| [3x32-round magazines]
WEAPON......Colt Single Action Army......AMMUNITION......|||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| [0x.45-caliber slugs]
WEAPON............Box of Condoms.............AMMUNITION......|||||||||||| [12/12]

G12 Kari Nichols - "It'll all be over in a minute."
Taking a dirt nap in the Eastern Shore
0=0=0

WEAPON...........Birthday Invitation............CONDITION........||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||