Keep Track Of Things That Happened

Rena Ryuugu
Regular

1:24 AM - Aug 12, 2017 #1

This is a thread to say like things that have changed in the areas on the island. For example, if a building was set on fire with a molotov or where you dropped a weapon or corpse places.

I'm doing this because I like continuity but there are no obligations to participate so okay. To make it clearer, copy paste the last person's message but the header for the name of the area. So like if you change something to the mess hall, copy paste my message and edit it after the marker for the day if its like another day.
[+] Spoiler
Name of area
Changes made
(Day marker)
kk ill start

Mess hall
The window connecting the kitchen and the mess hall is shattered and in a lot of pieces so don't cut yourself on it, welcome. There are also 6 bullet holes in the kitchen because Florentina shot a couple of time.

Also the table nearest to the exit has a hole in it.

(Day 1)

Rena Ryuugu
Regular

1:23 AM - Aug 13, 2017 #3

dammn bih approved by mods wow i m Wet

jimmydalad
Veteran

9:54 PM - Aug 19, 2017 #4

The Old Warehouse

One of the shelves has been tipped over, leaving a mess of boxes and tools. Near the wreckage lies a discarded antiseptic wipe covered in blood and a few small splatters of blood.

(Day 1)
[+] Spoiler
Characters
(Minus accessories)
M09: Maxim Senders - "The stars are so pretty tonight. Shame you can barely see them." - Status: DEAD
Weapon: Civil War Bayonet Gun
Pregame/Sandbox: o -> o -> o -> o -> o
Program V2: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o

(Minus accessories)
F10: Bailey Williams - "Don't you fucking move." - Status: DEAD
Weapon: Philadelphia Derringer
Pregame/Sandbox: o
Program V2: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] Spoiler
Erik Sheely - The Quiet Cheerleader
Sandbox: o
TV V2: o

Saachi Nidal - The Valedictorian who hates SOTF
Sandbox: o
TV V2: o -> o
[+] Spoiler
Character Planning Thread

Aria Samuels - Quiet, Paranoid and Independent
Weapon - Trumpet
Memories - o
Pregame - o
Game - o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o

Saachi Nidal - Confident, Aggressive and Regal
Weapon - Meat Cleaver
Game - o -> o ->o -> o -> o -> o -> o
-> o ->o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro
MurderWeasel
Mini Maestro

4:55 AM - Aug 20, 2017 #5

The Ravine

On the Northern side of The Ravine, slightly off the path and a few hundred yards from the bridge, there's an abandoned duffel bag labelled B22 containing the usual supplies plus two flash-bang grenades.

The slope of the ravine near that area shows signs of recent disturbance due to some folks rolling down it.

There's a Winchester Model 1897 at the bottom, but it's submerged underwater until low tide and likely covered in seaweed and junk. It's fully loaded, but all extra ammunition is probably scattered all down the slope willy-nilly.

(Day 1)
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."
[+] Spoiler
The Program V1:
M06: Karl Chalmers - American Flag - The Mess Hall - DECEASED
F09: Nichole "Nikki" Campbell - 6 Pack of Beer (0/6) - Open Ground - DECEASED

The Program V2:
M08: Alexander Bonham - Steel Folding Chair - The Pine Stands - DECEASED
F20: Robin Pounds - Stress Ball - Mountain Track - DECEASED

SOTF-TV V1:
PRP3: Karen Ruiz - Glock 17 (0/17 +1 bullet), WASP Knife, Swordcane - Over and out - ELIMINATED - "I don't find pointless death funny."
W02: Renée Carlson - Straight Razor - The Resort Beach - DECEASED

SOTF-TV V2:
SS4: Austin White - Gold Retractable Spyglass - The World Oyster - DECEASED

Second Chances V1:
G16: Nicole Husher (thanks to TBH!) - Colt Single Action Army - The Makeshift Hospital - DECEASED

Second Chances V2:
B12: Richard Ormsby - x4 Flashbang Grenades - The Ravine - DECEASED
B22: William Lohman - Winchester Model 1897 - The Ravine - DECEASED

BR AU:
B15: Shuya Nanahara - No Weapon - The School Building - DECEASED
B20: Kyoichi Motobuchi - Bulletproof Vest - Tourist Association - DECEASED
G01: Mizuho Inada - Grenades (0/2) - Clinic - DECEASED

SOTF Evolution:
Subject C01: Samantha Reynolds - Facial Morphing - The Cove - ELIMINATED

VIRTUA SOTF:
M11: Richard Ormsby - Cowbell - The Corssroads Bridge - GAME OVER
M22: William Lohman - Hockey Stick - The Corssroads Bridge - GAME OVER
If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Kermit
Rookie
Kermit
Rookie

2:20 AM - Aug 23, 2017 #6

The Shipping Yard

There's a big bullet hole from the ridiculously large revolver through one of the ground-level shipping containers. Elsewhere, there is a whole bunch of blood/teeth near a barrel.

(Day 1)

[+] Spoiler
Everett Taylor:-"We're all fuckups." is sad and also dead now.
Pregame:-( :I )
Island:-( :'((((( )-( :c )-( :-l )-( :-) )
[+] Spoiler
Maybe some PV3 people idk:
Karla Bendixen: Some person from Greenland DENMARK who's friends with Aloha's person from Greenland SOMEWHERE who might not even exist anymore idk.
Katie Redfield: C H A V.

Prologue:
Harland Strange: hi im kermit beating you over the head with harland's overarching theme NIHILISMNIHILISMNIHILISM

[+] Spoiler
Burton Harris: Not Ken Lawson this time.
Thom Chuck: Is the best at killing baby sharks.

6:20 AM - Aug 23, 2017 #7

The Isolated Cabin

The table in the corner of the front room has been broken. A bed has been dragged in front of the front door.

(Day 1)
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.
[+] Spoiler
SOTF TV2
BB3: Matthew Weiss called a play and saw it fail. -- I'll explain the plan when we're all here.
CS3: Dougie Sharpe lost her and faded away. -- Okay.
[+] Spoiler
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: C$6932 (C$1929 with sales)
  • Games owned: 514
  • Games not played: 257 (50%)
  • Hours on record: 1,530.2h

Kween in Yella
Contender

4:07 PM - Aug 24, 2017 #8

The Field Of Flowers

There is a sledgehammer discarded in the middle of the field.

(Day 1)

Cicada Nights
Veteran

1:02 PM - Aug 28, 2017 #9

The Coastal Woods

In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
F20 - Alive
"Your secret's safe with me, Scout's Honor."
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4 5
[+] Spoiler
M20 - Alive
"I could probably use the advice."
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4
[+] Spoiler
PV3 -
Seosaimhín 'Josie' Lonsdale - "Shh..."
Kendall Thurman - "Fraying and praying through every day... I'm doing my best, y'know?"

TV3 -
Sheila de Mercado - "World's emptier than half, honestly."
Lucille Mercie - "X-O-X-O."
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

G02 - Dead
(Adopted from Laurels)
[+] Spoiler
"I wasn't... intimidated, per... say?"
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"This happened. All of it."
- Arsenal - Heckler & Koch MP7, ~2.7 cartridges remaining, food and water lost.
- Vital Stats - Fractured left shoulder, fractured left hand knuckles, broken nose, antidepressant discontinuation syndrome, vomit stained shirt. Cause of Death: Prolonged cerebral ischemia due to extended carotid compression.
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Spoiler

B17 - Dead
(Adopted from Ruggahissy)
[+] Spoiler
"I'm excited about seeing a familiar face too."
- Memories - 1 2 3 - Pregame - 1 2 3
[+] Spoiler
"We're not going to let them do this to us."
- Arsenal - QSZ-92
- Vital Stats - Shallow shoulder wound, blood stained shirt, collapsed ribs and partially caved chest. Cause of Death: Aortic rupture due to blunt force trauma.
- Island - 1 2
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Rachael Langdon and Paris Ardennes).
My SOTF Main Profile

Rena Ryuugu
Regular

3:43 PM - Aug 29, 2017 #10

The Lake

From a relative distance of the lake, Jeanette's weapon, a damaged katana, Nick Reid's btw nice and her bag left beside a tree. They are untouched and the katana is under the bag.

(Day 1)

Aura
Contender
Aura
Contender

5:54 PM - Aug 31, 2017 #11

The Tar Pits

A broken snowglobe lies on the ground near one of the pits. A few feet away, bloodstains are visible in the disturbed soil.

(Day 1)
SOTF-TV v2

SP1: Lukas Graves- Forming a team in United
VW2: Angie Hart- Having a bad time of it in Balls Deep
[+] Spoiler
SOTF The Program v2:

Yumi Nunes- Just another victim in Put Down the Pen, Take Up the Sword (34th out of 41)
Brian Meyerhold Callison- Nothing but a statistic in Second Verse, Same As The First (18th out of 41)

SOTF Second Chances:

B05-Craig Hoyle was felled in With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility (37th out of 37)
G08-Keira MacDonald was gunned down in One Bath, Two Bath, Red Bath, Bloodbath (11th out of 37)

Virtua-SOTF:

M17-BIG MIKE Gibraltar ran out of continues in The Long Walk (8th out of 47)

Cake
Mini Maestro
Cake
Mini Maestro

5:39 AM - Sep 01, 2017 #12

The Coastal Woods:

- In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)

- There's an area with bushes scattered with bullet shells, several fallen branches of various sizes, fallen leaves, birds nests, a few dead birds. A day pack with the stitched marking for Boy 14 (B14) lays near a tree, still full of supplies. Bullet holes in a few trees. It's a mess where something obviously went on.

(Day 1)
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Laurels
Contender
Laurels
Contender

2:03 PM - Sep 02, 2017 #13

The Coastal Woods:

- In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)

- There's an area with bushes scattered with bullet shells, several fallen branches of various sizes, fallen leaves, birds nests, a few dead birds. A day pack with the stitched marking for Boy 14 (B14) lays near a tree, still full of supplies. Bullet holes in a few trees. It's a mess where something obviously went on.

(Day 1)

- Jeanette Buendia's body is lying on the floor of the Coastal Woods in an area not too far from the Lake. She has an orange bandanna covering her face, sticks and rocks outlining her body, flowers around her and a bouquet in her hands. On her chest are some rocks laid out to spell "JB."

(Day 1)
Characters:
[+] Spoiler
Program:
V2:
Brigid Paxton
Louisa Bloom

Prologue:
Rodney Vasicek
Ambrose Lexington

V3:
Pippa Andolini
Nastya Zharkova

TV:
V2:
Asa Rosen
Taylor DeVasher

SC
V1:
Paige Strand
Amber Whimsy

V2:
Sophie McDowell
Brigid Paxton

KamiKaze
Contender
KamiKaze
Contender

1:18 AM - Sep 10, 2017 #14

The Ravine
On the Northern side of The Ravine, slightly off the path and a few hundred yards from the bridge, there's an abandoned duffel bag labelled B22 containing the usual supplies plus two flash-bang grenades.

The slope of the ravine near that area shows signs of recent disturbance due to some folks rolling down it.

There's a Winchester Model 1897 at the bottom, but it's submerged underwater until low tide and likely covered in seaweed and junk. It's fully loaded, but all extra ammunition is probably scattered all down the slope willy-nilly.

(Day 1)

The duffel bag is now gone. No other changes have been made.

(Day 1)

Coastal Woods
In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)

There's an area with bushes scattered with bullet shells, several fallen branches of various sizes, fallen leaves, birds nests, a few dead birds. A day pack with the stitched marking for Boy 14 (B14) lays near a tree, still full of supplies. Bullet holes in a few trees. It's a mess where something obviously went on.

(Day 1)

Jeanette Buendia's body is lying on the floor of the Coastal Woods in an area not too far from the Lake. She has an orange bandanna covering her face, sticks and rocks outlining her body, flowers around her and a bouquet in her hands. On her chest are some rocks laid out to spell "JB."

(Day 1)

Will's duffelbag (labeled B22) has moved to this area, leaned against a tree near the southern edge of the woods. It has been cleared of all food, water, and grenades. It still has everything else in it.

(Day 1)

Edited to list the other updates.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron
[+] Spoiler
Holly Chapman (Evolution)- Subject C09- Died strong.
Kami Steele/"Beatrix Kiddo"/"Hit Girl" (Program)- Female Student #02- At least she tried.
Sidney Rice (TV)- Yellow Team 3- BANHAMMERED!
Simon Leroy (Virtua)- Male Student #20- Had it coming.
Sidney Rice (SC)- Female Student #03- PERMABANNED!
Carol Burke (SC)- Female Student #04- Oops.
Felicia LaChapelle (Program)- Female Student #03- NOPE.
Kaede "Katie" Tanaka (Virtua)- Female Student #4- Died like a true cowgirl.
Nina Riddhi (TV2)- Honey Badger #1- Time ran out.
Bella Bianchi (TV2)- Cobalt Jellyfish #1- Had her last performance.
wrote: Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.
Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Cicada Nights
Veteran

11:22 AM - Sep 19, 2017 #15

The Isolated Cabin

The table in the corner of the front room has been broken. A bed has been dragged in front of the front door.

(Day 1)

The barricade is still standing, probably slightly ajar. Some walls are bullet ridden.

There is an abandoned bloodstained KABAR knife somewhere in the main room.

(Day 2)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
F20 - Alive
"Your secret's safe with me, Scout's Honor."
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4 5
[+] Spoiler
M20 - Alive
"I could probably use the advice."
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4
[+] Spoiler
PV3 -
Seosaimhín 'Josie' Lonsdale - "Shh..."
Kendall Thurman - "Fraying and praying through every day... I'm doing my best, y'know?"

TV3 -
Sheila de Mercado - "World's emptier than half, honestly."
Lucille Mercie - "X-O-X-O."
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

G02 - Dead
(Adopted from Laurels)
[+] Spoiler
"I wasn't... intimidated, per... say?"
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"This happened. All of it."
- Arsenal - Heckler & Koch MP7, ~2.7 cartridges remaining, food and water lost.
- Vital Stats - Fractured left shoulder, fractured left hand knuckles, broken nose, antidepressant discontinuation syndrome, vomit stained shirt. Cause of Death: Prolonged cerebral ischemia due to extended carotid compression.
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Spoiler

B17 - Dead
(Adopted from Ruggahissy)
[+] Spoiler
"I'm excited about seeing a familiar face too."
- Memories - 1 2 3 - Pregame - 1 2 3
[+] Spoiler
"We're not going to let them do this to us."
- Arsenal - QSZ-92
- Vital Stats - Shallow shoulder wound, blood stained shirt, collapsed ribs and partially caved chest. Cause of Death: Aortic rupture due to blunt force trauma.
- Island - 1 2
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Rachael Langdon and Paris Ardennes).
My SOTF Main Profile