if you gave me a (second) chance(s V2) I would take it

Cicada Nights
Veteran

February 4th, 2017, 2:42 pm #1

AKA more confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) than before
AKA 'cicada makes an ass of herself and PMs everyone a billion times' redux

So... SC2. I have some characters, I'd like to collaborate on some relationships with said characters, with your characters! Hit me up on this thread or by PM or however you want. Whatever. Whenever. Etc.

Color code chart for the system I'll be using:
[+] Spoiler
- Vivid Pink, a current romantic prospect/involvement or crush.
- Less Vivid Pink Or Something Purple, ex-romantic involvement and postmortem.
- Green, some level of good friend.
- pills + hands + jeans, some level of acquaintance or working relationship.
- Yellow, ambivalent feelings. Can tolerate but on some level really dislikes or is put off by.
- Red, BITCH PLEASE
Let's get right into it. Again, thanks to Laurels and Ruggahissy for allowing me use of their characters!
Rachael Langdon - You're too shy shy, hush hush eye to eye
(Profile)
Rachael is quite the nervous young woman. She suffers from rather severe social anxiety, while she's medicated for it she still has a tendency to avoid people for the most part, only talking when spoken to or when in class. Around the friends she has made she's sweet and imaginative if somewhat awkward, and she tends to be rather loyal as the trust she's built for folks is quite potent and she holds friends as close as she dares, in her own way. She's not a stand out student by any means, but she has a number of artistic hobbies she engages in, often on her own but she's willing to engage and hang around with those she trusts. For those she's not familiar with she's polite and civil, but sometimes quite clearly uncomfortable.
[+] Spoiler
What Cicada Is Looking For - Not much, really! Rachael runs in specific social circles, so please do discuss it with me if your kid is in any of those particular hierarchies. What follows are some general guidelines to guide an opinion you could have on my girl in a nutshell.

Do I Know Them? (popularity/notoriety) - Probably not. Rachael does not go out of her way to know people or make herself known. She only speaks up in class infrequently, so her name doesn't come up often. For a lot of characters she is probably just a slightly generic appearance they might not even be able to eyeball as a distinct individual on island. For the most part your character probably falls here. You do likely know her somewhat well in a few specific circumstances. Book Club, Creative Writing Club, or engaging with her online through her online writing, though it's very much possible they remain anonymous to each other offline in that particular circumstance.

Do I Share A Class With Them? - Average track in the maths and sciences. Foreign language French, got out as soon as she could. Advanced in social sciences. APs in English and Political Science. Newspaper and art and music classes as electives. Study Hall.

Do I Like Them If I Know Them? (how she acts to friends) - Rachael is a bit quiet and awkward even with her few friends. Emphasis here is on few. She might not be your favorite or best friend. You might struggle to get really engaging stuff out of her. But she is dependable, loyal, and nice to a fault. No backtalk, no questioning of commands or favors if they're reasonable and even if not. She's passive and a bit easy to dominate and push around, if your character likes that sort whether for benevolent or malevolent reasons. She can get a bit dependent and cling-y at times, in a sort of quiet 'this girl never goes away' fashion. Depends, it might be enough to lower your characters opinion. But she is an introvert so she's not like this so so much.

Do I Hate Them? (how she might get bothersome) - I mostly don't want people to have reasons to dislike her. If your character dislikes this sort then maybe they single her out? I do indicate she's mostly not bullied or hated simply for slipping under radars. She just doesn't show enough of her demeanor in public to really draw ire, even if she has personality traits that are grating. Maybe there could be an artistic rival or an ex-friend or two. This one should be discussed heavily.

Do I Have A Crush On Them? - She's generically cute. Small and waif-ish. Your character could have a crush maybe. Note, absolutely nobody knows she is taken unless given permission OOC by myself or delayedMirth. This is important character swag, etc.

Possible Pregame Plot-erino? (or island, but I am likely to not plan this out for a long time) - Not really looking for anything in particular. The driver of my planned pregame major events for her will probably be Daniel. Still, hit me up if you have any thoughts or any ways I can help you with your pregame/island plans! Lets talk it over.
[+] Spoiler
  • Daniel Whitten (delayedMirth) - A year long, quiet and low-key relationship, Rachael is uncomfortable with letting most know she's an item with him. She trusts him almost as much as a family member. This is some adorable shit, I assure y'all.
  • 'Badass' Johnny Lancer (Punished Kun) - One of Daniel's closest friends she's known since joining the Book Club. She finds his trappings of a heroic demeanor very inspiring and comforting, and they swap story ideas, edit each other's works, and she's even based characters on his charming personality.
  • Eris Marquis (backslash) - Rachael isn't really aware that Eris mostly likes her because she's 'harmless', even if she did know she'd be quite fine with it. Eris treats her well and is upstanding and trustworthy.
  • 'Kitty' Gittschall (CrossbowPig) - Any friend of Johnny's is a friend of Rachael's... well, at least in this case. Occasionally the two can be very very awkward and sometimes Rachael finds Kitty's boldness intimidating but they mostly like one another.
  • Jasmine Hammond (Punished Kun) - A friendship established through common friendship with Eris. Jasmine treats her friends well so Rachael is glad to have her company, though some of Jasmine's more socially aggressive tendencies like gossip make her a bit more of a distant and tentative relationship than Rachael's other few close friends.
  • Felicia LaChapelle (KamiKaze) - One of the few popular folk Rachael can really say she knows, Felicia's extremely friendly and charitable mannerisms have benefited Rachael greatly socially, she feels very well protected by Felicia's generosity. In turn Rachael is one of Felicia's writing buddies.
  • Yasmine 'Yaz' Carrol (Deamon) - Cute writing friend! They exchange works and trust each other with casual sharing of ideas, and their mutually introverted personalities generally seem to work well together.
  • Soren Rosendahl (Skraal) - Book club buddy. Didn't join so long after the founding of the club so they've been exposed to each other for a while, and Rachael thus trusts Soren to a strong extent.
  • Ramona Shirley (Somersault) - A very friendly and polite class relationship. They don't share much in common but they get along well and Ramona is a trustworthy art partner.
  • Wendy Fischer (Cake) - Knows Felicia. She seems quite nice to Rachael, and they've spoken occasionally! Albeit not in a particularly close manner.
  • Brandon Baxter (The Homeless Beard) - She gets what Johnny sees in him but he just intimidates her way too much for her to really let him close.
Paris Ardennes - You're the reason that I live, the reason that I sing, with all I am
(Profile)
The boy with hella ass Paris is friendly and extremely charming, if sometimes seemingly distracted from others and with an occasionally negative relationship that precedes him. He's known for being religious, and while he's often fairly cool about it he'll gladly preach if given the opportunity, so many in school know to be careful to keep the discussion away from such things if they have no such interests. He has many casual friends but few very close ones, church and volunteer work seems to consume most of his schedule. He's a solid student with musical inclinations, and he can often be found at parties, sometimes with his guitar at hand to play a few songs spontaneously. Even with people he's not aware of he's very comfortable with being social, though he sometimes won't have a reason to be and will be distant and stand-offish unless approached.
[+] Spoiler
What Cicada Is Looking For - Many relationships plox. Paris is supposed to be a fairly popular and well known kid, so I feel like a good amount of kids would have an opinion of him, positive or negative. It can go either way, because while charismatic he also has his negative and creepy tendencies that might set off some alarm bells. Friends or people who know him but not vice versa both welcomed!

Do I Know Them? (popularity/notoriety) - Probably. Paris is stupid friendly, even in class where he sometimes quietly sidles up to people for academic help and favors and so on. He goes to parties so he's most well known in that scene, but Paris is unafraid to break the ice with people who don't exist in his social circle, so there's a number of folk he may well just arbitrarily know. He has a reputation and it proceeds him, seeing Paris' face is likely to elicit a reaction to all but Hobbe's most socially unawares, so let's discuss that, etc.

Do I Share A Class With Them? - Average track in most classes and no APs except for English and foreign language. Foreign language Spanish, and fairly good for a non-native speaker already. Music classes as electives. Study Hall.

Do I Like Them If I Know Them? (how he acts to friends) - Paris is very well spoken, and seems to have an almost uncanny knack for knowing the right thing to say. But sometimes he doesn't seem especially attentive or interested in a given conversation. He has many friends but few of them are close, he's somewhat prone to roaming and losing interest in people day to day before trying to come back into their lives as he sees fit. So even if close a given character's enjoyment of Paris probably isn't especially intimate, he's more a casual friend who can be fun sometimes than a close friend and confidante. So if your character doesn't get along with this sort then, well. They're not considered friends, likely.

Do I Hate Them? (how he might get bothersome) - Paris can definitely be annoying or even malicious. Maybe he got too insistent with your character about his preaching, or maybe he took advantage of them one too many times. A few former friends who got tired of Paris' self serving bull and can see past his surface charisma, maybe. And some people who are just a bit off put by him, since he can also be a bit too lackadaisical and not treat people with the private space they might want or need. I dunno, if your character is socially perceptive enough maybe they could even pick up on how Paris is generally judgmental despite his demeanor otherwise, and dislike him for that trait.

Do I Have A Crush On Them? - He is handsome, but because of his reputation I figure a lot of the schools women (and gay men but I doubt any of them would legit consider him beyond an unwanted crush) know to hold him at an arms length unless the difficulties that come with liking him are somehow the sort your character can overlook. He does not respond to romantic overtures. At all. Or if he does, he only does so to win points/favors, again.

Possible Pregame Plot-erino? (or island, but I am likely to not plan this out for a long time) - If your character wants to P A R T Y shoot me a PM, I'd like to get some party stuff down. In deference to how Rugga ran Paris I should probably also get him being a manipulative douche to some folks. Besides that, I have ideas but nothing concrete, let me know if u wanna chill, kay?
[+] Spoiler
  • Scarlett McAfee (Primrosette) - They went out on a few dates, but Paris is, of course, Paris. It didn't last that long, but Scarlett is kind and gracious enough that they remained on good terms in spite of Paris' antics. He helps her in Spanish when she can coax him to, and they like talking music. She is one of the girls Paris has a composition in honor of.
  • Jasmine Hammond (Punished Kun) - A Junior fling Paris engaged in that lasted a decent few months, to the surprise of those in the know. She was eager, easy to talk to, and willing, and though Paris never put in as much as she did it was good for a period of time. Paris eventually predictably lost interest and broke it off, and his continued nonchalant treatment of her to this day infuriates her, though he doesn't really conceptualize how badly it was he messed up.
  • Natali Greer (Somersault) - They know each other since Paris' mom tutored Natali when she was learning to do photography. Paris trusts Natali a bit more than most of his peers since his mom personally approves of her, he knows she doesn't approve of his evangelical style but that he can still rely on her to be a confidante if he ever needs one (rarely, if ever).
  • Soren Rosendahl (Skraal) - Both are quite religious dudes and thus get along well and often are in each other's day to day business. They also share a commonality in their interest in languages and foreign cultures, and Soren is one of the folks Paris wants to bring out to travel Europe for the summer.
  • Wendy Fischer (Cake) - He hit on her a bit but she didn't really seem to get it. Anyways they're cool now. She's a popular girl so they hang out often enough, and occasionally he's willing to do her a solid and give her some help with her subjects, at least in foreign language.
  • Ramona Shirley (Somersault) - Paris and Ramona play well off each other since they're both outgoing and confident, they met in their later school years. Paris appreciates Ramona's musical tastes, even though she gently let him down when he tried his religious spiel on her.
  • Sophie McDowell (Laurels) - She's spared the worst of his character traits since she's quietly religious and gentle, so he gives her a pass in a lot of regards. He likes talking music and composition with her.
  • Lyndi Thibodeaux (Brackie) - Lyndi is one of the kinder girls to Paris despite his odd mannerisms having been directed her way at some point. They're not close, since Paris really gets close to few people, but she's on the short list of his future travel buddies and she knows it.
  • Jason Andrews (Brackie) - Paris only infrequently remembers that he likes Jason, but when he does Paris will bring Jason along to parties and the like.
  • Maxwell Lombardi (Punished Kun) - Two smooth talking popular dudes. They know each other and can talk well at parties.
  • Simon Leroy (Primrosette) - Paris found Simon first. Simon can get on Paris' case when Paris says something Simon finds intellectually disagreeable, but Paris takes it in his stride so the two keep a solid relationship despite it seeming odd that they maintain such a productive relationship.
  • Alexander Bonham ($erpent453) - Paris finds it odd that their discussions tend to end in arguments so often, but Paris just does his thing and they seem to maintain a working relationship anyways.
  • Jeanette Buendia (Loretta) - Casual friends who distract each other with texting and memes Paris doesn't quite get.
  • James Mulzet (Ohm) - On decent if mostly distant terms. In classes they share Paris gets homework help from one of the school's brightest. In turn Paris sets him up with girls and other people James might be down to hang with.
  • Jay Harland (Slam) - Casual acquaintances by way of Jay's frequent house parties. Paris doesn't particularly understand that Jay doesn't have money and has pissed him off on that note before.
  • Lance Adams (Obi Ocha) - Paris doesn't know that this kid apparently hates him or some such.
  • Damion Castillo (Maraoone) - Paris thinks he's a pretty cool dude, and encourages him to come around to church events more often.
  • Kyran Dean (Cake) - Weird kid who doesn't talk much, they've known each other since middle school. Cool dude in Paris' books.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
F20 - Alive
"Your secret's safe with me, Scout's Honor."
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4 5
[+] Spoiler
M20 - Alive
"I could probably use the advice."
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4
[+] Spoiler
PV3 -
Seosaimhín 'Josie' Lonsdale - "Shh..."
Kendall Thurman - "Fraying and praying through every day... I'm doing my best, y'know?"

TV3 -
Sheila de Mercado - "World's emptier than half, honestly."
Lucille Mercie - "X-O-X-O."
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

G02 - Dead
(Adopted from Laurels)
[+] Spoiler
"I wasn't... intimidated, per... say?"
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"This happened. All of it."
- Arsenal - Heckler & Koch MP7, ~2.7 cartridges remaining, food and water lost.
- Vital Stats - Fractured left shoulder, fractured left hand knuckles, broken nose, antidepressant discontinuation syndrome, vomit stained shirt. Cause of Death: Prolonged cerebral ischemia due to extended carotid compression.
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[+] Spoiler

B17 - Dead
(Adopted from Ruggahissy)
[+] Spoiler
"I'm excited about seeing a familiar face too."
- Memories - 1 2 3 - Pregame - 1 2 3
[+] Spoiler
"We're not going to let them do this to us."
- Arsenal - QSZ-92
- Vital Stats - Shallow shoulder wound, blood stained shirt, collapsed ribs and partially caved chest. Cause of Death: Aortic rupture due to blunt force trauma.
- Island - 1 2
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Rachael Langdon and Paris Ardennes).
My SOTF Main Profile

backslash
Winner

February 9th, 2017, 1:12 am #2

Hey Cic! I dunno if Sebastien and Rachael would have much to do with each other, but I think I suggested that she might be one of Eris's few friends once Eris exists. If I didn't actually suggest that, I'm suggesting it now.

CrossbowPig
Rookie

February 12th, 2017, 1:26 am #3

Kitty seems the type to be on good terms with Rachael, but I can see Kitty judging their relationship as closer than it actually is on account on Rachael's awkwardness, which could possibly be leading to some reservations on Rachael's part (?).

Somersault
Regular

February 14th, 2017, 2:07 pm #4

I think that Ramona and Rachael could be friends or friendly acquaintances due to having some art and music classes together, and with the teasing that Ramona went through in middle school, I think that she'd feel some sort of empathy towards Rachael and her anxiety, because Ramona likes to be a mother hen to people.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Second Chances v2
Ramona Shirley gave it her all in Hoping to Catch a Break. [31/65] - “Stay positive, that's what we need." --> "Hokay, bitch, but this isn't about you. This is about them." - Stars - Nina Simone
[+] Spoiler
Past:
Pregame: -
Island: - -
Natali Greer - Wait, wait...got it! I think your photo turned out great." --> "See? There? I'm like totally not gonna hurt you, you can just go now, so bye?" - Psyching herself out in The Whole Enchilada - Travelling Like The Light - VV Brown
[+] Spoiler
Past:
Pregame:
Island: - - - - - - - - - -
Second Chances v3
Alicia Murazek is staying positive. (Yay tyvm Korazon!)
Ashley Namath is dreaming of somewhat better days. (Thank you so much Unpy!)
[+] Spoiler
Program V3
Prologue:
Yvonne Barnett is maybe freaking out, and finding someone to talk to. - There's an army rising up, to break every chain - "You know, just giving my thanks to the good Lord."
[+] Spoiler
Before: -
Island: -
KeKe Baker is most definitely confused as fuck. - You punched a hole in the wall and I framed it - "The fuck are you doing?"
[+] Spoiler
Before: ♀︎ -
Island: ♀︎ - ♀︎
Main Game
Aditi Sharma is totally paying attention to you. - Here we go like satellites, chasing stars till we are blind

Lynette Thompson is at the starting line. - Mama told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly
[+] Spoiler
TV3
Reina Cristina Flores is ready for the cameras.

Rhiannon Maraj is just gonna stand there and watch you burn.
[+] Spoiler
Aria Cruz is preparing for the glow-up.
Amaani Warsame Jama is trying to break through.
Austin Wright is looking out of the screen.
Nadia Aduba is finding her way.
Danielle Lewis is on the field.
Jasmine “Mar-Mar” Santos is working hard.

Maraoone
Regular

July 10th, 2017, 5:52 am #5

Hey there! Paris and Damion would most likely bump into each other every now and then since they're both Catholic. But the thing is that Damion's rather insecure with people due to prior unrelated incidents, and he'd probably worry about Paris' super nice nature being a facade. Like, he'd feel something is 'off'. So, they'd act friendly to each other and stuff whenever they meet, and Damion would consider Paris to be nice and all, but deep inside, he'd want to get out ASAP. Also, Damion isn't all too devout while Paris is, and I feel that Paris would probably try to get him involved more often, so Damion would probably try to avoid him somewhat.
Second Chances 2 Characters:
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] Spoiler
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
[+] Spoiler
jimmydalad - Today at 1:42 AM
Also, how much protein and stuff is in human meat?

Professor Fether - Today at 12:46 PM
Also now you've gotta do me.
Zee - Today at 12:46 PM
oh bby
The Homeless Beard(e) - Today at 12:46 PM
I do you, you do me.
Tell me when you get here how serious we're being.
Cause I will go in.

Ruggahissy - Today at 1:30 PM
I dont know if v6 had an all beige girl or boy
Aura? - Today at 1:30 PM
The streak is broken?
Ekanselttar - Today at 1:31 PM
if you streaked would that count as all beige? :eyes:
Ruggahissy - Today at 1:31 PM
No

Vole dog yo bro - Today at 10:24 AM
to be fair
rolle don top - Today at 10:24 AM
looks cross
i thought a fleshlight was like
I'm innocent
not pure
a sexy flashlight up until now
Lolo - Today at 10:24 AM
SFHÈSDIHTGEWSAIPTHEWAIUT
ok Yugi is more pure than me
I at least knew it was a sex toy
Zee - Today at 10:24 AM
how would you make a flashlight sexy, I'm curious
well like
a flashlight you would use in sexual intercourse
Lolo - Today at 10:25 AM
WHAT
Vole dog yo bro - Today at 10:25 AM
shine a light up the butthole I guess

Somersault - Today at 7:25 PM
yes
safe sex ppl
i may actually do that

higuyugi no naku koro ni - Today at 7:30 PM
...I just realized you have my fleshlight thing in your signature, mara
...my fleshlight chat log, not my actual fleshlight

A Werewolf Chewing Naft's Shoes - Today at 5:32 PM
AUTISM CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

bob avapeian - Today at 2:07 PM
i must hear the brown note, straight from kyle’s manly lips

THE NOTORIOUS Y.U.G - Today at 9:06 AM
@tha real sugar daddy can I get your nipple

Polybius - Today at 1:43 AM
I saw sheep and I came immediately

icecube - Today at 1:44 AM
poly say hello to my chat sig
Polybius - Today at 1:45 AM
Hello
Aura? - Today at 1:45 AM
Hello, Mara's chat sig.

Yugikun - Today at 8:58 AM
the real tearjerker is kermit's continued and frequent attempts to make everett relevant, even long after his death

Dr. Dreidel - Today at 2:44 PM
make me one with the machine of holiday greed

50 Shades of Gay - Today at 11:24 AM
there's probably an AU where you're a marine biologist and literally swimming in dick if that helps???

Noël Naft - Today at 11:49 PM
I was also referencing that I'm terminal in SC2
??Holiday Cactus ?? - Today at 11:49 PM
Way to go! That's a great feeling.

Petra Siu - Today at 11:46 AM
We are not horny baby birds!

After Riki - Today at 7:17 AM
ree-ing softly in the distance

your big wet baby boy - Today at 11:28 AM
i think of ethan’s bare ass every time i drive to work

Samoyed Pulling A Sleigh - Today at 12:46 AM
i've never even mentioned the word sex before
SHIT
GODDAMNIT
BROKE MY RECORD

"His salty mess invaded her." - Today at 10:30 AM
i blow nothing tho :/

dmboogie - Today at 1:27 AM
SUCK MY ASS, AMADEUS

I'm a Chartreuse Kermit! ? - Today at 2:18 PM
:hearts: :eggplant: :heart_eyes: I'd invade Damien's phallic peninsula any day :heart_eyes: :peach: :hearts:

THE VEGANZABUS - Today at 8:36 PM
@Laurels, if a hyena came through camp and ate our mush and after he ate it he turned around and licked his hind end - did he do it because that was the animal instinct, or to get the taste of mush out his mouth? What do you think?
Laurels - Today at 8:37 PM
I think you know more about licking your own asshole than I do, Yugi, so I don't think you'd need my opinion

Frozen Smoke - Today at 1:13 AM
Don’t forget the incest

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 1:56 AM
I'M A FAILURE
Sex Buddha PWNED - Today at 1:56 AM
hahahahahaha

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 2:18 AM
disappointing
screaming orgasms are really good
[[[PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT, THANK YOU]]]

Sex Buddah - Today at 12:24 PM
Blermit no
That’s Spanish for “Blermit no”

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:45 PM
I have also never seen a cockroach wow!!!
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:45 PM
just go look in the mirror
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:45 PM
I will slice you into four pieces and scatter your remains
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:47 PM
dont forget to burn them
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:47 PM
Shit ur right
Otherwise they'll try and reform
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:47 PM
you have to seal my true form in one innocent child too
so they can become the Hokage
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:48 PM
Wow I love one piece
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:48 PM
hey its not that
it's Sound! Euphonium
Oh
Isn't that the sequel to dragonball
Starring Joseph Joestar
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:48 PM
no its the prequel duh
get your mirai nikki facts right before you speak
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:49 PM
I'm sorry the last anny may I watched was king of the hill
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:49 PM
well duh you would watch that, you obiously never watched Peppa Pig

Cicada Nights
Veteran

July 10th, 2017, 12:36 pm #6

@Mara (b/c all other stuff was worked out long ago via PM) That seems pretty good, yeah! I can see it being exactly in that vein with Paris being a bit more blase about it all than Damion is and being a sort of awkward pressuring presence that Damion doesn't like being around, with Paris encouraging Damion to come around to church more.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
F20 - Alive
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4 5
[+] Spoiler
M20 - Alive
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4
[+] Spoiler
PV3 -
Kendall Thurman - "Fraying and praying through every day... I'm doing my best, y'know?"

TV3 -
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

G02 - Dead
(Adopted from Laurels)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Vital Stats - Fractured left shoulder, fractured left hand knuckles, broken nose, antidepressant discontinuation syndrome, vomit stained shirt. Cause of Death: Prolonged cerebral ischemia due to extended carotid compression.
[+] Spoiler

B17 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Arsenal - QSZ-92
- Vital Stats - Shallow shoulder wound, blood stained shirt, collapsed ribs and partially caved chest. Cause of Death: Aortic rupture due to blunt force trauma.
- Island - 1 2
My SOTF Main Profile

Cake
Mini Maestro
Cake
Mini Maestro

July 28th, 2017, 3:33 pm #7

I'm highly impressed with this extremely detailed and specifically organized/formatted relationship thread, Cicada. I guess I'll copy and paste and maybe you can collaborate with me a form of relation your characters and mine can have? Let me known if you have any ideas.

Got two kids here. Wendy and Kyran.

She's a well liked ditzy cheerleader who tries to be sweet to everyone but can also be very dense at times (dumb blonde rep). She's likely to be friendly with both Rachael and Paris.

Meanwhile Kyran is more reactive. His disposition toward others depends on how the other person behave toward and around Kyran. He's very observant of others as he's quite independent and reserved despite being a key athlete in the school (his dad also happens to be the school's athletic director). More info is in his profile in my sig about his interests and what not. He was also kind of a runt in middle school and was picked on in the past before growth spurt so he'll automatically be cautious of some people. So I guess the way Kyran reacts is based on how you want your kids to act with him. Kyran will probably be quite nice in regards to Rachael though, since she's quiet, inoffensive and keeps to herself. If they ever interact of course, bc Kyran doesn't really approach people either. Paris, not sure about.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Cicada Nights
Veteran

July 30th, 2017, 11:09 am #8

Oh hey there! Thanks for the compliment on my tracker, I do always do my best to pour pointless amounts of effort into thing! Alright, so I glanced through both profiles in some detail...

I'm going to leave Rachael mostly out of it? Maybe she casually knows Wendy through others like Felicia and Jasmine (assuming those relationships are in any way confirmed) but not so close or intimate? Nothing to do with either of your characters its just that I'm very comfortable with the small compact size of Rachael's friends group now and I'd rather not further expand it.

Okay, as for Paris! Paris and Wendy could be interesting? Perhaps Paris flirted with Wendy but it kind of went overhead and eventually he lost interest? And now they could just be good friends who are both popular, he's pretty cool with her in his usual 'eh' way and then when she started her quest to be more academically proficient he might occasionally offer aid in the foreign languages and English when he cares enough about her.
Paris might have known Kyran in middle school? They'd have been cool and maybe Paris was one of the dudes Kyran could talk to back during that troubled time in his life. As unreliable was he otherwise was and is he was at least sort of cool. Later on they could share the guitar hobby, actually. Maybe make a few videos/covers together.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
F20 - Alive
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4 5
[+] Spoiler
M20 - Alive
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4
[+] Spoiler
PV3 -

TV3 -
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

G02 - Dead
(Adopted from Laurels)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

B17 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Arsenal - QSZ-92
- Island - 1 2
My SOTF Main Profile

Cake
Mini Maestro
Cake
Mini Maestro

July 30th, 2017, 12:18 pm #9

Hey Cicada, no worries, I'll take whatever you can give me.

Indeed I have confirmed Felicia/Wendy friendship with Kamikaze. There's nothing with Jasmine as far as I'm aware. I'll take not so close and not so intimate. Works for me.

I also like the proposal you have for Wendy and Paris. I'll take it.

Kyran, is quite private. He actually preferred/prefers to be left alone for the most part, except with close friends. I think he'd chat back in response (albeit in small or one word sentences or shrugs, etc... because breaking the ice with Kyran is super tough) to Paris if he ever talked to him in a friendly manner back then, but he wouldn't actively seek out Paris or pursue a friendship himself.

He'd be observant and will notice Paris around school(s) though, if Paris had some impact, just not approach on his own. Unfortunately, Kyran would keep his guitar hobby to himself rather than share it with most of the people he knows in person. Maybe he'd quietly respect Paris' talent though.

Post Edit: Oh I mentioned the Rachael/Kyran positiveness in my earlier post in this thread as a call back to their v5 pregame thread "Whatever", because that's where he defended her from Adonis Alba's flirtatious advances, haha.
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Cicada Nights
Veteran

July 30th, 2017, 12:31 pm #10

Oh, huh. Of course I forgot that happened. In that case I'd be cool if they were friends and Kyran protected Rachael in some incidental way and she's since come to trust him! Especially since he's a bit more closed off so she might feel more comfortable since the relationship isn't overly heavy past a point that might get her anxieties up. If that makes sense.

Everything else sounds good!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
F20 - Alive
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4 5
[+] Spoiler
M20 - Alive
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4
[+] Spoiler
PV3 -

TV3 -
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

G02 - Dead
(Adopted from Laurels)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

B17 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Arsenal - QSZ-92
- Island - 1 2
My SOTF Main Profile

Cake
Mini Maestro
Cake
Mini Maestro

July 30th, 2017, 12:45 pm #11

Hey Cicada, I really like that suggestion/idea. It's a unique character relationship and I'd definitely take it.

Adonis Alba actually exists in this Version of Second Chances. I've spoken to Aura and he's agreed on some history of 'an incident/confrontation' between the two as a callback between them (it's in Kyran's profile), even though the previous thread is not canon in this universe. Perhaps if you'd like, the incidental way, in which Kyran Dean protected Rachael, could be from similar reasons as in the past (some guy who made Rachael very uncomfortable, close enough to where Kyran was that he had to get involved. )

If you'd like, I could actually ask AuraMasterFox, if he's alright with having Adonis Alba himself be that guy again, haha. Just to preserve some of that history and not let it go to waste (like unfortunately happened in V5). A perfect call back to the past. :]

Cicada Nights
Veteran

July 30th, 2017, 2:18 pm #12

I will do it myself if you don't so please do go ahead! :0
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
F20 - Alive
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4 5
[+] Spoiler
M20 - Alive
- Before - 1 2
- During - 1 2 3 4
[+] Spoiler
PV3 -

TV3 -
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

G02 - Dead
(Adopted from Laurels)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

B17 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Arsenal - QSZ-92
- Island - 1 2
My SOTF Main Profile

Cake
Mini Maestro
Cake
Mini Maestro

July 30th, 2017, 2:30 pm #13

Cool! I can try to ask him tomorrow night, but I need to get to bed now, bc I stayed up way too late and I run by Hawaii time.

If you want / are able to ask him before then for a swifter response, feel free to do so, as that would be quite cool. I feel this thread has been quite productive/beneficial and I'm eager to see how this all works out.