Deamon
Winner
Deamon
Winner

April 2nd, 2017, 2:43 pm #16

"Riiiiight..."

Yaz was of the mind that she should have just said her goodbye pleasantries, as pointless as they were it wasn't like she would have meant it, and leave. She could have just bought her clothes and gone home, put some music on and put pen to paper to draw or write. Simple plan. Sounded like a good day in. God only knew the outside world was being weird as all get out.

Nice simple shopping trip. lol jokes. Here's some weirdos have fun.

Yaz scratched the back of her head and smiled awkwardly.

"Umm...we were talking about Billy Talent."

You know, what she had been listening to perfectly fine before Clio had barged in.

"But...yeah that was weird..."

After a split-second of thought Yaz decided to take the opening to escape while it was there.

"Anyway, I need to go pay for this." She raised her arm with the t-shirt, while at the same time stepping around Clio. "Guess I'll see you around at school or something?"
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia
[+] Spoiler
RBP3: Sarah Bourne - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - Spiders in my Needle - "Yeah I won't be able to take it back."
SP2: Isaiah Hall - $ - Rosebud - Shot with an arrow.
[+] Spoiler
M12: Chris Brooks - Entrenching Tool - Dead - Getting blood on the floor in Two Foot Wide and Six Foot Deep - "Fuck You."
F14: Jasmine Stone - Army Action Figure - Dead - Getting her skull broken in Whatever Happened to The American Dream - "There's nothing aggressive about ignoring someone."
[+] Spoiler
F17: Martha Stock - Game Over - Shovel - "But hey it's not all bad, I mean look at this lovely weather."
Currently bleeding out in It's not like its for real or anything, right?

Espi
Veteran
Espi
Veteran

April 7th, 2017, 3:17 am #17

Well. Conversation over, she supposed. Clio didn't exactly mind; Yaz was such a wallflower that it was hard to keep the chat going. No big deal.

"Okay, catch you later!" Clio said with a nod, allowing Yaz to pass her before moving further down the aisle. What was she looking for again?

Ah, yes. Great deals for great products. Whee! And off she went.

((Clio Gabriella continued in Eye of the Tigers))
[+] Spoiler
Lucy Williams: He had a point
Riley Parker: Flew too close to the gun
[+] Spoiler
Nate Chauncey: in a void
Clio Gabriella: Blew her top

Deamon
Winner
Deamon
Winner

April 8th, 2017, 12:01 am #18

"What the fuck just happened?"

((Yasmin Carrol continued elsewhere...))
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia
[+] Spoiler
RBP3: Sarah Bourne - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - Spiders in my Needle - "Yeah I won't be able to take it back."
SP2: Isaiah Hall - $ - Rosebud - Shot with an arrow.
[+] Spoiler
M12: Chris Brooks - Entrenching Tool - Dead - Getting blood on the floor in Two Foot Wide and Six Foot Deep - "Fuck You."
F14: Jasmine Stone - Army Action Figure - Dead - Getting her skull broken in Whatever Happened to The American Dream - "There's nothing aggressive about ignoring someone."
[+] Spoiler
F17: Martha Stock - Game Over - Shovel - "But hey it's not all bad, I mean look at this lovely weather."
Currently bleeding out in It's not like its for real or anything, right?