crabCaptain
Rookie

April 4th, 2014, 12:47 am #16

Her teammate and glowering acquaintance said nothing as the girl left with a barely audible "Bye."

She was tempted to take Damion by the wrist and get on their merry way but she didn't for fear that the heavily armed girl was on her way back to take advantage of her easy access to shooting targets. The silence was weighing down on her, but she was afraid to say anything, lest she say something wrong. She didn't feel like pissing Jaxon off any more than he already was. The primadonna comment, while intended to lighten the mood had made things tense and she felt claustrophobic inside of everyone's gaze. The last thing she needed was an enemy at this point in the game.

Say something smart you idiot.

Smoothing back her strip of hair, she looked at Damion. The only other person in the room that wasn't obligated to kill her.

"Should we ah... Should we find the others? I mean like, the other people on our team?"

Of course you should, don't be stupid Isabel.

Keeping her eyes constantly on Jaxon she took Damion by the wrist and leaned into his ear.

"We need to go."

((Continued in Lifdoff...))

[+] Spoiler
Isabel Santana :"Well from the looks of you, it looks like the dead are already awake, so if you don't mind, go crawl back in your grave and take a dirt nap."xDEAD

[+] Spoiler
20:54mib_ccpvxc that motherfucker crabCaptain is still typing.
20:55OutfoxdHe's writing the modern MASTERPIECE
20:55PersyShe
20:55mib_ccpvxcThat motherfuckeress, then. Sorry.
20:56OutfoxdShe
20:56Outfoxdshe's writing
20:56Outfoxdthe thing
20:56Outfoxdthat I said.
20:57mib_ccpvxccrabCaptain crabCaptain, look like crab, act like captain
21:00NaftThis better be the best fucking story ever
21:01Outfoxdit spans generations

21:27crabCaptainAccording to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shak-
21:28crabCaptainmy masterpiece is complete
21:28Persyf-
21:28ZarinaPersy knows nothing
21:28Zarinathis is going to win all the awards
21:28NaftA+
My Art Thread!

Maraoone
Regular

April 8th, 2014, 5:59 am #17

"Shut up, shut up, shut up."

Damion covered his ears and closed his eyes, because his mentor chimed in at the worst possible time. Sure, maybe Randall knew a thing or two about SOTF, but advice wasn't what he needed now, especially if it was about killing 'degenerates'. He needed calm, order, reason, things people usually took for granted in a normal situation. But it seemed like Damion would get none of that. It was clear that after Isabel's comment, Jaxon wasn't on their side, and the poor girl was getting scared off also. There was no salvaging this situation.

He looked up and noticed the people around him giving weird looks. Probably wasn't the brightest idea to tell his mentor to shut up. Also, the cameras were looking at him. This had a decent chance of getting on TV. Think before you speak, Damion.

"Sorry, wasn't aimed at you guys. And yeah, we really should go."

Without another word, he followed Isabel and left the area.

((Damion Castillo continues in Lifdoff))
Second Chances 2 Characters:
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] Spoiler
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
[+] Spoiler
jimmydalad - Today at 1:42 AM
Also, how much protein and stuff is in human meat?

Professor Fether - Today at 12:46 PM
Also now you've gotta do me.
Zee - Today at 12:46 PM
oh bby
The Homeless Beard(e) - Today at 12:46 PM
I do you, you do me.
Tell me when you get here how serious we're being.
Cause I will go in.

Ruggahissy - Today at 1:30 PM
I dont know if v6 had an all beige girl or boy
Aura? - Today at 1:30 PM
The streak is broken?
Ekanselttar - Today at 1:31 PM
if you streaked would that count as all beige? :eyes:
Ruggahissy - Today at 1:31 PM
No

Vole dog yo bro - Today at 10:24 AM
to be fair
rolle don top - Today at 10:24 AM
looks cross
i thought a fleshlight was like
I'm innocent
not pure
a sexy flashlight up until now
Lolo - Today at 10:24 AM
SFHÈSDIHTGEWSAIPTHEWAIUT
ok Yugi is more pure than me
I at least knew it was a sex toy
Zee - Today at 10:24 AM
how would you make a flashlight sexy, I'm curious
well like
a flashlight you would use in sexual intercourse
Lolo - Today at 10:25 AM
WHAT
Vole dog yo bro - Today at 10:25 AM
shine a light up the butthole I guess

Somersault - Today at 7:25 PM
yes
safe sex ppl
i may actually do that

higuyugi no naku koro ni - Today at 7:30 PM
...I just realized you have my fleshlight thing in your signature, mara
...my fleshlight chat log, not my actual fleshlight

A Werewolf Chewing Naft's Shoes - Today at 5:32 PM
AUTISM CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

bob avapeian - Today at 2:07 PM
i must hear the brown note, straight from kyle’s manly lips

THE NOTORIOUS Y.U.G - Today at 9:06 AM
@tha real sugar daddy can I get your nipple

Polybius - Today at 1:43 AM
I saw sheep and I came immediately

icecube - Today at 1:44 AM
poly say hello to my chat sig
Polybius - Today at 1:45 AM
Hello
Aura? - Today at 1:45 AM
Hello, Mara's chat sig.

Yugikun - Today at 8:58 AM
the real tearjerker is kermit's continued and frequent attempts to make everett relevant, even long after his death

Dr. Dreidel - Today at 2:44 PM
make me one with the machine of holiday greed

50 Shades of Gay - Today at 11:24 AM
there's probably an AU where you're a marine biologist and literally swimming in dick if that helps???

Noël Naft - Today at 11:49 PM
I was also referencing that I'm terminal in SC2
??Holiday Cactus ?? - Today at 11:49 PM
Way to go! That's a great feeling.

Petra Siu - Today at 11:46 AM
We are not horny baby birds!

After Riki - Today at 7:17 AM
ree-ing softly in the distance

your big wet baby boy - Today at 11:28 AM
i think of ethan’s bare ass every time i drive to work

Samoyed Pulling A Sleigh - Today at 12:46 AM
i've never even mentioned the word sex before
SHIT
GODDAMNIT
BROKE MY RECORD

"His salty mess invaded her." - Today at 10:30 AM
i blow nothing tho :/

dmboogie - Today at 1:27 AM
SUCK MY ASS, AMADEUS

I'm a Chartreuse Kermit! ? - Today at 2:18 PM
:hearts: :eggplant: :heart_eyes: I'd invade Damien's phallic peninsula any day :heart_eyes: :peach: :hearts:

THE VEGANZABUS - Today at 8:36 PM
@Laurels, if a hyena came through camp and ate our mush and after he ate it he turned around and licked his hind end - did he do it because that was the animal instinct, or to get the taste of mush out his mouth? What do you think?
Laurels - Today at 8:37 PM
I think you know more about licking your own asshole than I do, Yugi, so I don't think you'd need my opinion

Frozen Smoke - Today at 1:13 AM
Don’t forget the incest

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 1:56 AM
I'M A FAILURE
Sex Buddha PWNED - Today at 1:56 AM
hahahahahaha

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 2:18 AM
disappointing
screaming orgasms are really good
[[[PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT, THANK YOU]]]

Sex Buddah - Today at 12:24 PM
Blermit no
That’s Spanish for “Blermit no”

KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:45 PM
I have also never seen a cockroach wow!!!
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:45 PM
just go look in the mirror
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:45 PM
I will slice you into four pieces and scatter your remains
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:47 PM
dont forget to burn them
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:47 PM
Shit ur right
Otherwise they'll try and reform
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:47 PM
you have to seal my true form in one innocent child too
so they can become the Hokage
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:48 PM
Wow I love one piece
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:48 PM
hey its not that
it's Sound! Euphonium
Oh
Isn't that the sequel to dragonball
Starring Joseph Joestar
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:48 PM
no its the prequel duh
get your mirai nikki facts right before you speak
KERMITRON 2000 - Today at 10:49 PM
I'm sorry the last anny may I watched was king of the hill
in other words, please be true☆ - Today at 10:49 PM
well duh you would watch that, you obiously never watched Peppa Pig

Brackie
Veteran
Brackie
Veteran

April 14th, 2014, 5:08 am #18

There was so much weird and wrong here Jaxon wasn't sure where to start. So, for the first time in forever, he stayed silent.

He was silent when their mentor came in and told the two kids that they should kill Jaxon and get him out of the way because he was a degenerate. Lovely. What a way the human race had come.

Then, once the only tolerable person was gone, Isabel decided to act like Jaxon was a raving lunatic ready for revenge, as though he was ready to pounce on them like a panther and tear them to shreds with nary a moment's notice. All the while ignoring the actual raving lunatic behind her.

And soon after that, Jaxon was on his own again. He took a few minutes to let the past few ones sink in. The one good person he'd found so far who wasn't off her rocker was gone and the two dangerous ones were close behind her. He was stuck at a resort with a lot of people like Isabel and Damion, others like Leah, and the rest probably being his friends. Aidan, Sebastien, Will, Taylor, Bella, and a bunch of other people who just lay outside of the Safety Net Bitches circle that he wasn't going to publicly name yet.

Jaxon ran his finger across his bandana tie. He soon felt the collar underneath. His finger lingered, and he too realized he had a person behind him sitting in safety. Jaxon wasn't sure whether he'd be able to ask for anything specific, like who else he knew was on his team, or what they had, or if he had a plan to get them all out alive, but maybe... maybe they knew what he should do.

He tapped lightly on his collar and cleared his throat.

"Hey...whoever this is on the other end of this. This is Jaxon, you know, the gay kid. On your team. Dark blue I think. Do I have a number or letter or something?...anyway, just wanted to see if you were up there and, like, if you had any advice for me. Like, if I should be hiding, waiting it out, or finding my other team people, or..."

Jaxon paused, and for a moment he remembered a certain line in the introduction that stuck out to him for all the wrong reasons. He didn't want to say it because he wasn't going to do it, but he needed someone else's opinion, if he was going to get it.

"...or if you think I have any chance of getting ten kills?"
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

[+] Spoiler
Battle Royale AU - A Second Chance
Yoshio - Cause of Death: 'sploded - 15/42
Yuko - Cause of Death: Lack of Faith - 32/42
The Program - v1 - Young Patriots
Chanel - ♡ - 51/53
♥ -
Matthew - ☿ - 27/53
- - -
SOTF TV - v1 - Our Main Cast
Holly - Thuck the game. - 58/66
Ω - Ω - Ω
Anna - [redacted]. - 21/66
© - © - © - © - © - © - ©
VIRTUA SOTF - The Players
Ramona - Boom. - 40/47
- -
Cameo - Gasp. - 7/47
Ø - Ø - Ø - Ø - [url=http://s1.zetaboards.com/SOTF_Mini/topic/4633730%2

Brackie
Veteran
Brackie
Veteran

April 26th, 2014, 6:37 am #19

"Nothing? Really? Well fuck you too, honey."

Jaxon still wasn't sure how to feel about one of his friends being dead.

Rather than scamper off into the unknown as the sun set, Jaxon stayed in the gift shop, locked the door and got some sleep on the carpet and his bag. It was probably the worst patch of sleep he'd gotten in his life, but at least it was something. There were gigantic latex boobs in his bag to help rest his head, though, which made it a better pillow than someone who'd just gotten a plain, boring, drab dress.

He'd been woken by the announcements, and the moment Jaxon had been dreading since the moment he woke up had arrived. He hadn't prepared to hear Aidan or Will or Sebastien or Taylor's names up there yet, and if they did show up it was going to be a mess.

Of course, he did hear names he'd recognized. He heard Davis, Austin, Isaiah and Lucy, which shook him but not by much. He heard Damion, and he barely cared, especially since he'd been part of the duo that threatened him when he woke up. The real hard names to swallow came next.

Lisa Toner. He'd had classes with her. They were friendly. Fashion club, drama club, both clubs they shared and now this girl he'd spent time with was gone.

But of course the biggest shock came from the second name. Taylor. One of his best friends. Someone pushed him off a tower, he never caught who. Jaxon lay there on the filthy carpet listening to it over and over in his head. Taylor was dead. He felt hollow inside, like someone had frozen him in place, scooped out his innards with a melon baller and served it to a starving child. How the fuck was this even possible?

Oh, of course he knew how it was possible. This was SOTF. He was on it. Taylor was on it. And Taylor was no longer on it.

The real shock from the announcement wasn't his death, though. It was the description that caught him. Jaxon stood up once it had finished and was fuming.

"REALLY? 'Most flamboyant'? I'm standing right the fuck here and somehow I'm not the most flamboyant one on this season? Give me a fucking break! BITCH, IF I WAS ANY MORE FLAMBOYANT I WOULD PISS GLITTER AND SHIT SEQUINS! Taylor fucking DeVasher was a goddamn hashtag masc hashtag dom hashtag top compared to me! Jesus fucking Christ."

He wasn't so much fuming over that anymore. He was more fuming over the fact that he felt as though he hadn't even been considered as a contender. He was sure the cameras were ignoring him, and his mentor hadn't gotten back to him after his plea hours before.

"So, what, like, I'm your little black sheep of this game, really? You just gonna ignore me?", Jaxon yelled. He was half at the cameras, half into his collar. He was sure that whoever it was on the other end of either didn't give a fuck about him. Was he not, quote, entertaining teevee, unquote? Fuck that noise.

"Fine. Whatever. I'm done with this scene."

But all the swearing and yelling and misdirected emotion in the world wasn't blocking out the fact that Taylor was dead. He pulled his head into his chest and choked back a scream. He wasn't aggressive but there were times he just didn't feel like being strong, didn't feel like keeping his head up. He just wanted to fall onto the ground and throw a tantrum over this fucking insane mess he'd been dragged into kicking and screaming.

But he couldn't, because to hell if the last thing any of those goddamn assholes who judged him for his lifestyle were getting the satisfaction of laughing at another fag. No sir.

So he straightened himself up, collected his neatly scattered belongings, and went on one more walkabout. Hopefully that'd be the last he ever saw of that shop.

((Jaxon Street continues in Get Out of the Kitchen))
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

[+] Spoiler
Battle Royale AU - A Second Chance
Yoshio - Cause of Death: 'sploded - 15/42
Yuko - Cause of Death: Lack of Faith - 32/42
The Program - v1 - Young Patriots
Chanel - ♡ - 51/53
♥ -
Matthew - ☿ - 27/53
- - -