Anathema

Deamon
Winner
Deamon
Winner

September 1st, 2017, 6:00 am #1

((Continued))

She had left the woods behind for they held nothing for her. The events that she had been a part of only clarified that.

The boy, in becoming the bull had forgotten a key piece of information. Bulls were nothing more than animals bred to sire more offspring or be killed for sport. Their futures were always known and always ended the same way, the only difference was the setting in which it happened. A harsh lesson that served as an important reminder that animals did not rule the world anymore.

There was more to consider still, people turning on each other so quickly was expected. Their attacker had been proof of that. Already a victim of and creator of violence. Passing it down the line, spreading it like a contagious virus. The only way to not be infected was to not give in.

You couldn't give the pigs power and not expect for them to quickly give in to the corruption. It wasn't their fault.

It was nature.

Everything feasted on everything below it.

The leader of the pride would hold all the power, fighting off any of the young lions looking to claim his throne and the power he possessed, until, inevitably he would fall victim to time itself. As he grew old and tired from having to fight off the constant attempts to usurp his crown he would eventually be cast down. The pride gaining a new younger, superior leader while he, old and weary would be forced out of his former kingdom. Then, at that moment would the hyenas, always looked down upon by the old former king as nothing more than scavengers, strike and the old king would be no more.

The cycle continuing.

They were in a scenario where the balance of power had been carefully and deliberately deconstructed and then rebuilt at random.

The glorious show known as life. Shown clearly through a lense for the first time. It's subject matter: the unspoken truth that could be found hidden deep within the soul of mankind.

They were just like the hyenas.

There would be no rescue. Not from the island. Not even when the one last person was allowed to leave would they be free.

She knew this but she had time.

She could wait.

((Continued))
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia
[+] Spoiler
RBP3: Sarah Bourne - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - λ - Spiders in my Needle - "Yeah I won't be able to take it back."
SP2: Isaiah Hall - $ - Rosebud - Shot with an arrow.
[+] Spoiler
M12: Chris Brooks - Entrenching Tool - Dead - Getting blood on the floor in Two Foot Wide and Six Foot Deep - "Fuck You."
F14: Jasmine Stone - Army Action Figure - Dead - Getting her skull broken in Whatever Happened to The American Dream - "There's nothing aggressive about ignoring someone."
[+] Spoiler
F17: Martha Stock - Game Over - Shovel - "But hey it's not all bad, I mean look at this lovely weather."
Currently bleeding out in It's not like its for real or anything, right?