should sega bring back mighty the armadillo?

sonic3215

March 16th, 2012, 3:32 pm #1

Well i do! i thought he was a great character in the sonic series and he's only appeared in two games! i want mighty back!

ajz1954
ajz1954

September 10th, 2012, 10:12 pm #2

Yes! Ofcource i do he was great, better than :Tails: atleast
Last edited by ajz1954 on September 10th, 2012, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Recorderdude
Advanced Member
Recorderdude
Advanced Member

September 11th, 2012, 12:26 am #3

It would be all fine and dandy if SEGA actually still owned him.

His creator left along with the characters' rights a long time ago.

Unless he turns around and goes back, there's zero chance you'll see him as a playable or supporting character any time soon.
You can find me on these sites too.

Seaside Denied Metropolis Mayhem Volume 8

ZELDA NO DENSETSU: STAPPU ZATTO FAHKIN MUUN!

ajz1954
ajz1954

September 11th, 2012, 12:40 pm #4

Recorderdude wrote:It would be all fine and dandy if SEGA actually still owned him.

Unless he turns around and goes back, there's zero chance you'll see him as a playable or supporting character any time soon.
That rumor is a hoax this is said in the sonic wiki on the second trivea part says that was a hoax, plus the artwork of him you can unlock in sonic gems collection.
Last edited by ajz1954 on September 11th, 2012, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nientiendo

September 11th, 2012, 7:34 pm #5

ajz1954 wrote:
Recorderdude wrote:It would be all fine and dandy if SEGA actually still owned him.

That rumor is a hoax this is said in the sonic wiki on the second trivea part says that was a hoax, plus the artwork of him you can unlock in sonic gems collection.
because a wiki that wasnt written by sega is obviously true, and it isnt a rhumor.

ajz1954
ajz1954

September 11th, 2012, 7:38 pm #6

Go to the sonic news network(the sonic wiki) and see for your self just google sonic news network mighty.
Mighty still is way better than :Tails: .

GameBuddy
Advanced Member
GameBuddy
Advanced Member

September 11th, 2012, 8:50 pm #7

Mighty is also on the posters in Sonic Generations. That whole copyright thing is bogus.

I never saw the appeal to him as a character, even in the Archie comics he's really bland.

He's just a Sonic sprite edit anyway.
Visit My Website for all your voice actin' needs.

♫It's so scary the weird way that you watch♪

Morphius
Advanced Member
Morphius
Advanced Member

October 20th, 2012, 2:35 am #8

I for one think he's awesome, despite his looks. He should make a comeback onto the next Sonic game.
YESH, C'MON, SHOW ME YA' MOVES!!!

SnooPING AS usual, I SEE??

Monstercar29
Advanced Member
Monstercar29
Advanced Member

October 20th, 2012, 7:51 am #9

:punchtails: I don't care what happens to Mighty. The main reason is that he was part of team chaotix, but now he would be alone as a speed character. After all, Espio took over the speed role for team Chaotix. Just like standard Metal Sonic, he is just a Sonic look alike without a single special move/ability that differentiates him from the others. Of course this is just my opinion and it is worth absolutely nothing.
Here's two signatures instead, "Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes... then, you have his shoes and you're a mile away" and "Childhood's short, maturity lasts forever."

darkerturbo
Advanced Member
darkerturbo
Advanced Member

October 27th, 2012, 3:03 am #10

I think it would be great for the nostalgic feeling but I don't think Sega would think its worth it to get the rights back. If he was to return i would hope he would be more different than sonic, hopefully a completely new and unused mechanic (at least in a sonic game). I feel that Sega i more likely to make another hedgehog
Last edited by darkerturbo on October 27th, 2012, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.