Moderators: Falibrand, Fincin, Rosamundi, Diamond, Carndan

Fishstock - Ice Fishin' Edition, Feb 17-19

January 1st, 2012, 8:09 pm #1

I am *suggesting* rather than *organizing* per se a weekend of music groups playing at fishing holes on the weekend of February 17-19, across whatever servers, fishing holes, and time slots the various music groups want to occupy. What I can say I am organizing is a couple of groups (you're welcome to participate in both if you like) to play the bridge near the stable near Frerin's Court in Ered Luin, outside Thorin's Hall, on the following dates/times/servers:
Elendilmir, Friday February 17th, 9:00-9:45 PM Eastern time
Landroval, Sunday February 19th, 6:00-6:45 PM Eastern time
The playlist is to be determined, and suggestions are welcome. I'll maintain a running list of volunteers here. Hopefully other groups will like the idea and volunteer to play other fishing locations in other time slots.

As of today, I've submitted a post about this in the In-Game Player Events forum of the Lotro forums. The way it would work is that people would tell me when and where their groups are playing, and I'd just add that to the event post on the Lotro Forums.

Friday volunteers:
Tiriadoc and Tiriori
Diamond
Dalleamhadd and Parton
Keptwise
Durinsbane

Sunday volunteers:
Tiridyn and Tiriphor
Keptwise
Dalleamhadd and Parton
Durinsbane as Louni and ...

January 1st, 2012, 9:56 pm #2

I'd be interested in the Friday date! I will be in the Studio at that time on Saturday.

January 2nd, 2012, 5:54 pm #3

I'll see about getting GHMS to play somewhere in the Shire (or, maybe even that fishing hole near the Stoor village in Enedwaith) as part of this. I'll post to your turbine forum thread.

January 9th, 2012, 10:11 pm #4

January 13th, 2012, 4:40 am #5

I had to change the date of the second show because I'm going to see the Grand Rapids Symphony play the Return of the King soundtrack under the film on Saturday the 18th at 7. So now it's a Friday and a Sunday show.

January 13th, 2012, 5:48 am #6

Tirigifu wrote:I had to change the date of the second show because I'm going to see the Grand Rapids Symphony play the Return of the King soundtrack under the film on Saturday the 18th at 7. So now it's a Friday and a Sunday show.
Oooooo! lucky you!! :D

February 13th, 2012, 3:21 am #7

Here's a gratuitous bump to see if anyone else would like to play either of these short shows.

February 13th, 2012, 4:13 pm #8

Totally forgot about this. we should mention it wed too. I'll be there both days Dall & Parton

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 13th, 2012, 9:36 pm #9

I'm available for both servers on both dates.

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 14th, 2012, 2:01 am #10

Just a suggestion, though it might be a bit late for those dates, is to also post about these events, in the forums of the servers, as well as the In-Game Player Events forum of the Lotro forums.

May be many who might volunteer, who read their own server forums, but who might not visit the In-Game Player Events forums.

Mainly suggesting, as for myself, though I rarely post on the LotRO forums, I do regularly follow the Elendilmir, Landroval and Music System forums. Outside of that, I *might* watch the General Discussion, and if there's an expansion coming, any Expansion Discussion threads.