Were Primer

August 16th, 2014, 8:24 pm #1

Were Primer
Most people nowadays think of therians but there is also the were. The two share some
similarities but also many differences. While therians are the more spiritual and mental of
the two, the weres are the most physical and it shows. Here is a primer from my expierences
and from weres I have known over the years.
1. The animal can feel as if it is part of them and seperate at the same time.2. Rage and anger tend to be huge hurdles needed to be overcome.3. They get better senses than the average person.4. They tend to heal faster and have a high metabolism.5. Many do tend to display above average strength.6. The pain threshold seems pretty high.7. Medications tend to not work in normal doses8. Their shifts can have physical changes to certain extents9. They tend to be the ones who will form more longlasting family like packs/groups10.Normal human emotions are off as they display more animal/wild instincts/emotions11. Quite a few can speak a different language i dubbed "werespeak"12. Many do not care for magic, feel stifled and annoyed when dealing with wards, shields or
runes around them.13. It can run in the family
These are my expierences with the weres and what they are, believe and go thru

December 8th, 2015, 4:50 pm #2

That pretty much describes my dad. I can actually feel the animal in him when he's around. Of course, he makes werewolf jokes too. I'm not sure if he really knows he is wolf or not. 
 Angelus:
Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... ...waiting... And
though unwanted... ...unbidden... it will stir...open its jaws, and
howl. It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all. And we obey.
What other choice do we have?
Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief.
It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without
passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow.
Empty rooms, shuttered and dank... Without passion, we'd be truly dead.