realvampiredirectory.com

This forum is to post your Instant Messenger users and chat requests, along with any personal or public ads you might have. If you are under the age of 16
PLEASE do not post looking for a lover or a mentor, as unfortunately we must delete such requests, due to legal liability issues.

realvampiredirectory.com

September 11th, 2017, 10:04 pm #1

Last month I released a website called http://realvampiredirectory.com and I thought to post here.

Its primary features are as follows:

Person/group directory: After some frustration with existing directories, I decided to make one myself. The directory allows you to publicly list personal and group profiles, search for profiles by country and be notified by email when a new profile becomes public in your country.

Master link directory: A directory containing hundreds of Vampire, Otherkin, Therian and Donor websites. Each entry is categorized based on its attributes, and given a rating out of 5 stars based on its quality. The directory also allows you to filter the list based on attributes (e.g. country, type, high quality).

Research and statistics: The research and statistics section is small but growing. I plan to build on the list of articles, both by staff and other websites.

Check it out sometime and let me know what you think. 😛

October 3rd, 2017, 3:53 am #2

cool! I will have to go check it out 😀