It's always men, right?

September 10th, 2015, 6:37 am #1

For the first time since having my baby boy I started dating, and I met someone really nice. Hit it off straight away. He met my family, I met his. We spent so much time together and he did everything right. Dinners out, hot tubs under the stars, hunting in the forest, fantastic sex on tap. Three months and I was in love, Who wouldn't be?
He had been planning on going on a motorbike ride across Australia since before he met me, so I knew it was coming up. No worries. But a week and a half ago, he cools right off. No more texts, says he needs space. I have a hunch there's a woman. He denies it, it's only me. Trust him, it's innocent.
But then just hours before he leaves the country, the woman I suspected it is all about (who happens to live where he is going and is going on the bikes with him) makes this post on Facebook:"Time for the countdown!!!! Nervous, anxious, excited and every other emotion in between!!!! Gonna be a new chapter of the 'Off the Rails' book....wonder what the story lines gonna be!!!!
Those who know the beginning of this story I will fill you in on the chapters coming....stay tuned!"

One of her friends remarks how she's sure she wont be able to sleep that night - the night before my man arrives. SO many wishes of hope and congratulations pepper her page. While here I am, and I can't breathe and feel like my hearts being ripped out. Ten days he's gone. In ten days i will know the truth and in the meantime I'm dying inside.

September 10th, 2015, 8:22 am #2

*tentatively hugs Fabulous Fury*

My hopes for a happy ending are with you honey

September 10th, 2015, 1:27 pm #3

I"m sorry Sweetie. I remember that feeling when Khans pet finally came to visit him in the US. Its an icky feeling in your tummy.