Hi there

New to the board? Stop by and introduce yourself. This is the nice way to make new friends.

Hi there

January 3rd, 2018, 5:02 pm #1

Just poking about to see what's up. Might learn something here, might be able to share something useful.

January 7th, 2018, 12:27 pm #2

Charby wrote: Just poking about to see what's up. Might learn something here, might be able to share something useful.
Make yourself at home.  We arent using this board much these days as I have created another site we are in the process of opening this week.  That said, this board holds 16 years of community history and is worth a poke about :)
The new site is  www.darkenedmirror.com and we should begin accepting logins next week for our teachers and the week after for our students.  I hope you'll come take a poke about there, as well
Lady CG.

January 7th, 2018, 2:29 pm #3

Lady CG wrote:
Charby wrote: Just poking about to see what's up. Might learn something here, might be able to share something useful.
Make yourself at home.  We arent using this board much these days as I have created another site we are in the process of opening this week.  That said, this board holds 16 years of community history and is worth a poke about :)
The new site is  www.darkenedmirror.com and we should begin accepting logins next week for our teachers and the week after for our students.  I hope you'll come take a poke about there, as well
Lady CG.
You know I will go poke about over there immediately. We are infernally curious creatures. :P

February 6th, 2018, 3:48 pm #4

the new forums are OPEN
We also have a brand new Discord channel!