September 28th, 2017, 8:07 pm #11

I appreciete when somebody tries to mimic CS aka Old Russian - it puzzles me though why a Russian author have an urge to create an another interslavic conlang and not to simply use some modernized form of CS instead, in case he loves so much those all ѫ, ѧ, ї.

Some comments:

я мысляше - in all Slavic languages this a second form of simple past time (imperfect), аз/яз мыслях
мојога - a nice try to use CS ending but о after j never occurs in a classic CS
во всѧко - it is a good to know that in many places in "modern" CS ѧ is written instead of я. Medieval writers didn't have enough etymological knowledge and mixed three phonems ě, ę, ja into ѧ. So it should be во всяко
нѣ - ě written in random places to indicate Russian softening isn't probably the best idea.
падше, убивнуше - this is a critic for medzuslovianski as well. Using imperfect forms to indicate perfective action ended in the past is perhaps very strange to those Slavs that still understand and use forms of simple past tenses.

But after all, not bad at all. But those grammatical/ortographical quirks should be polished IMHO. The modern poem written in CS would sound a lot better in terms of panslavic marketing than a poem written in a obscure n-th version of Interslavic. I would say that Jan and Vojtech attempts are more logical and more aesthetically pleasing than Novoslovnica in current state although there is a clearly progress from earlier versions.

Sometime ago i tried myself to write something in interslavic dialect that could be a natural evolution of CS

https://www.facebook.com/groups/intersl ... 470269455/

September 29th, 2017, 9:52 am #12

FlameAI wrote:Well, may be I think about this language is very various then medzuslovjanski and that choice of words is a "feature", which is having many synonyms, and more. I don't know, I just think about Novoslovnica is better than Medzuslovjanski. May be cause he is have many details. Before I thought that too about Novoslovnica, about "total chaotic" and difficulty of studying, but today I like this language more than Medzuslovjanski, because Medzuslovjanski looks like russian language and is so easy for me, I'm write different texts and translations. Besides that so many people are use Medzuslovianski thus chaotic too, with "nauchny", and without "nauchny". Anyone can say "chaos" about that two languages.
Well, as for your opinion about Medžuslovianski, I could even agree, since I've never been a great fan of the concept of the Unification. And naučny version is not my first choice for sure. (It's claimed to be just an option, but still...). And yeah, I think, MS goes too Russian (my humble conspiracy theory is that some Poles got hyped of writing with Cyrilic fonts on Russian lessons).
The question I have : what Novoslovnica has got to offer ? where lies the secret beauty of that language ? the presence of special fonts for nasal vowels and affricates ? (I mean what ever bad can be said about MS, I suppose it's hardly to find there words like bądu).
Glasovanje je čista gluposť. Voting is a pure nonsense.
Pi?em slovjansky. I write Slovianski.

http://www.conlangs.fora.pl/index.php
http://steen.free.fr/interslavic/dynami ... onary.html
http://dict.interslavic.com/index.jsp

September 29th, 2017, 12:13 pm #13

kliment

1. For many russian users is difficult to know about aorist or perfect, I was wrote "(And my first poem is written with errors. :\ )", I understood about many errors in my own poem, and I decide remove her... but it's because Novoslovnica haven't 3, haven't 5 grammatical tense... I counted 16 grammatical tense in Novoslovnica language!

2. "-ога" is a morpheme of masculine, but "-ега" is in Novoslovnica too, like a morpheme of neuther.

3. "всѧко" is a word of Novoslovnica's dictionary, it's a word, which is offered "The Institute of Novoslovensky Language" (the George Karpov's command, which create language), I just used that. Sometimes I use Novoslovnica's dictionary, sometimes Medzuslovjanski's dictionary, sometimes create my own words with Slavic roots. Why is jus in that word - I don't know, but I think it's because author is wanted give to word "neutral" letter for all or many Slavic languages, like did it with numbers (devęt, desęt - Medzuslovjanski, devět, desět - Novoslovnica) and more.

4. - like the "3.", but sometimes I'm see using by author and "ne" form.

5. - like the "1", I mean because it's different to know about 16 tenses, or only 5-6 tenses, but I'm do that, more or less...

Novoslovnica was create in 2014~ year, I just watched him from this times, but today the language have grammatical system. I leaved links about that (only with Russian).

bandziol20

Sometimes I'm for Unification, but sometimes it's and controversially. Before I thought "nauchny" like about so different form language, but today I can write text with him without difficult (may be with a few errors too, but still...). Yeah, with Medzuslovianski I was worked only when I was edited one video by asank-neo from Latin version to Cyrillic version, but I'm think Medzuslovianski like about easy language.
For your questions I leaved links about Novoslovnica, but if to say about the language briefly... Well, I just think about Novoslovnica have many details like a three grammatical genders, 16 grammatical tenses, supine, gerund, conditional mood, indicative, imperative, and parafrasive (for tell about words from other people), 9 grammatical cases, and each case have own morpheme (some morphemes looks equally in masculine and neuter), and accounting form too, have articles like a articles in Bulgarian and Macedonian languages, optional constructing forms for using Novoslovnica by peoples from Bulgaria and Macedonia, many pronouns, which is separated for conformity to grammatical genders, option to use Latin or Cyrillic alphabets (but the language every time was focused on Cyrillic alphabet), have dictionary with 4700+ words and more and more, another features is in Medzuslovianski and another Slavic languages.) Yes, may be it's looks chaotic more or less, but I see a "beauty" in that, in this opportunity to use many details for communication and transmission of accurate information, I guess.
And about juss - I counted in Novoslovnica's dictionary 192~ words with "ѫ" and 287~ words with "ѧ" .

For other questions I leaved grammatical rules about the language, which may be so various, because sometimes author/s is add new features or rules (I think that, because I was said about "Novoslovnica haven't morpheme with jus like a "-jѫ", but yesterday I saw how author/s wrote this form in them a post), sometimes do not have time for creations of new rules, more or less. Before the language have East Slavic grammatic forms, but later began have many South Slavic grammatical forms and own grammatical forms too.

September 29th, 2017, 4:52 pm #14

wrote:I just think about Novoslovnica have many details like a three grammatical genders, 16 grammatical tenses, supine, gerund, conditional mood, indicative, imperative, and parafrasive (for tell about words from other people), 9 grammatical cases, and each case have own morpheme (some morphemes looks equally in masculine and neuter), and accounting form too, have articles like a articles in Bulgarian and Macedonian languages, optional constructing forms for using Novoslovnica by peoples from Bulgaria and Macedonia, many pronouns, which is separated for conformity to grammatical genders, option to use Latin or Cyrillic alphabets (but the language every time was focused on Cyrillic alphabet), have dictionary with 4700+ words and more and more, another features is in Medzuslovianski and another Slavic languages.)
So, the complexity makes it attractive for you; is there dual number ? Maybe evidentality like in Bulgarian ?
wrote:2. "-ога" is a morpheme of masculine, but "-ега" is in Novoslovnica too, like a morpheme of neuther.
Eh... It resembles me a similar distinction that once we had in Polish before the WWII that we talked in the Locative : o ładn-Ym człowieku (masculine), but o ładn-Em jeziorze (neuter), since in the Nominative there is ładnY człowiek but ładnE jezioro. Completely artificial.

September 29th, 2017, 5:36 pm #15

Dual number have many morphems with "-a".

1 - _ый _оје _аја - 2 -_аја _аје _оја and more.

"Hvа̄ljba pro dvôjеhů bratа̄h" is wrote with dual number.

September 29th, 2017, 5:40 pm #16

Превод с чєхщины (мôйны) / Prevod s čёhštiny (môĭ)

Хва̄лазпѣв гуситов або Кторыji суть бôжыji бojцы

Кторыji суть бôжыji бojцы
Дай закона jега,
Прошайте од Бôга помочи
Дай повѣрите во него,
Конечно всєды со ним хте звитѧзите.

Христос за грѣхи вашы je стоja,
Дӯжеj стокрāт je обѣча,
Послѣ кто за ґо хте паџа,
Вѣчность хте поjiмā;
Блåго всѧкому, ктор за правду хте мре.

Пан-ът je велит сѧ не страшати
Заґубцов тѣлесных,
Je велит ўво бôjу паџати
За лjубь вашых ближных.

Че стрѣлачи дай копьенцы
Порѧда витѧзьскога,
Судлиценцы дай цепенцы
Люда розличнога,
Не забуднуйте про Пана щедрога!

Врåгов вы не сѧ страшайте,
На почеты jих не смотҏайте,
Пана вашога во средцу мāйте,
Со нимо за ґо бôјовайте
Дай пред врåгами вы не утекайте!

Давно Чєхы je речили
Дай присловицу je мāли,
Че подле доброга Пана
Дрåга jeстї добра.

Вы пакосты дай драбанты,
Памѧтайте про души,
Вы за лачность дай крадбу
Животов не тратьте
Дай на вгодностях сѧ не зауставьте!

Гъсло все памѧтайте,
Кторо вам je дано,
Гетманов ваших позорайте,
Храни jiн iнога,
Смотҏаш, а рѧдицы държе сѧ къждый.

Дай со тем весело крикните
Рыкуче: На них, гр на них!
Брåну вашу рѫкама чувайте,
Бог jeсть Пан наш, крикните!

-----

Hvālazpěv gusitov abo Ktoryji sutj bôžyji bojcy

Ktoryji sutj bôžyji bojcy
Daĭ zakona jega,
Prošaĭte od Bôga pomoči
Daĭ pověrite vo nego,
Konečno vsëdy so nim hte zvitęzite.

Hristos za grěhi vašy je stoja,
Dúžej stokrāt je oběča,
Poslě kto za ĝo hte pađa,
Věčnostj hte pojimā;
Blågo vsękomu, ktor za pravdu hte mre.

Pan-ůt je velit sę ne strašati
Zaĝubcov tělesnyh,
Je velit ŭvo bôju pađati
Za ljubj vašyh bližnyh.

Če strělači daĭ kopjency
Poręda vitęzjskoga,
Sudlicency daĭ cepency
Lüda rozličnoga,
Ne zabudnuĭte pro Pana štedroga!

Vrågov vy ne sę strašaĭte,
Na počety jih ne smotřaĭte,
Pana vašoga vo sredcu māĭte,
So nimo za ĝo bôjovaĭte
Daĭ pred vrågami vy ne utekaĭte!

Davno Čëhy je rečili
Daĭ prislovicu je māli,
Če podle dobroga Pana
Dråga jestï̈ dobra.

Vy pakosty daĭ drabanty,
Pamętaĭte pro duši,
Vy za lačnostj daĭ kradbu
Životov ne tratjte
Daĭ na vgodnostäh sę ne zaustavjte!

Gůslo vse pamętaĭte,
Ktoro vam je dano,
Getmanov vaših pozoraĭte,
Hrani jin inoga,
Smotřaš, a rędicy důrže sę kůždyĭ.

Daĭ so tem veselo kriknite
Rykuče: Na nih, gr na nih!
Brånu vašu rųkama čuvaĭte,
Bog jestj Pan naš, kriknite!

October 2nd, 2017, 8:02 am #17

Why Gen. pl. (du.?) (dvojehu (?) bratah) after 'pro' ? Is Gen. pl. = Acc. pl. ?

October 2nd, 2017, 12:58 pm #18

I'm wrote that with prepositional. (o kom/ o cem)

pr. (1.-m., 2.-n., 3.-f) sing.- om _-em _oĭ du. - ehъ _ëhъ _ѣhъ pl. - eh _ëh _ѣh

In dictionary is wrote two variants of word "about" - "O" and "Pro". Basically nothing isn't hindered to me to use variant "O", but I used "Pro" for "unusualness", and in addition because it's same means, I think it's seemingly not bad...

October 3rd, 2017, 10:15 am #19

<<curiouser and curiouser>>
Glasovanje je &#269;ista glupos&#357;. Voting is a pure nonsense.

November 29th, 2017, 4:19 pm #20

Лєв и кӯтица (Л. Н. Толстой)

Во Лондону казаху дикых звѣрёв и для смотҏаня jѧху пѣнѧѕі або псов и коток jaко jѣду дикым звѣрям.

Jедному человѣку je хтело сѧ посмотҏати звѣрёв: он быше цапал на вулице кӯчонку дай je ношал jejo во звѣринец. Него je нѣхали смотҏать, а кӯчонку быше jѧли дай je шибнули во клѣть ко льву за јѣдане.

Кутица быше поджѧла хвост и je прижѧла сѧ в ѫґъл клѣти. Лєв быше подидал ко нїї дай je поѫхал jejo.

Кӯтица быше легла на заду, хтѣше да подjѧла лапицы дай je стала мāхати хвостиком.

Лєв быше троґнул jejo лапой дай je превретнул.

Кутица быше вскокнула дай je стала пред львом на задныja лапицы.

Лєв смотҏаше на кӯтицу, врåташе глåву со стрåны на стрåну дай нѣ троґаше jejo.

Jiды ґосподин je шибнул льву мѧсу, лєв быше оторъвал кусек и je поставил кӯтице.

Вѣчôром, jiды лєв je легл спать, кӯтица быше легла обоко нега дай je логала свôю глåву jему на лапу.

Со тых времен кӯтица жише во jeдноjу клѣти со львом, лєв нѣ троґаше jejo, jѣдаше jѣду, спаше со неjѫ заједно, дай нѣды jiграше со неjѫ.

Jeдин раз пан быше пришел ўво звѣринец и je познал свôю кӯтицу; он быше зрѣчил, џе кӯтица je jегôйнaja влåднаjа, дай je зпрошал ґосподина звѣринца подати jему. Ґосподин хтеше подати, алѣ, jiды толiко je зачѧдли зовати кӯтицу, че би jѧти jejo jiз клѣти, лєв быше сѧ загнѣвал и je зарычал.

Тако су прожили лєв и кӯтица цѣлу рочину во jeдной клѣти.

Чрез рочину кӯтица быше занемочнула дай jiздохла. Лєв je престал jѣдати, дай всё ѫхаше, лізаше кӯтицу дай троґаше jejo лапой.

Jiды jон je зрозумил, џе jона je змєрла, jон враз быше вскокнул, хтѣше да сѧ загнѣвал, хтѣше да стал хлыстати себѧ хвостом по бокам, хтѣше да шибнул сѧ на стѣну клѣти дай je стал ґрызати засôвы дай пол.

Цѣлый день jон быше сѧ бил, хтѣше да сѧ мєтал ўво клѣти хтѣше да ревел, затем хтѣше да легл обоко мєртвої кӯтицы дай je зтіхл. Ґосподин хтеше уношати мєртву кӯтицу, алѣ лєв нікога несть нѣхал ко нїї.

Ґосподин мысляше, џе лєв хте забудне свôю пѣчаль, jeжели jему jѧти jiну кӯтицу, дай je нѣхал ко нему во клѣть живу кӯтицу; алѣ лєв втойчас jiзорвал jejo на кусцы. Затем он je обjѧл свôими лапами мєртву кӯтицу дай тако лежаше пѧть днёв.

Ўво шестый день лєв je змєрл.