Hello

July 19th, 2011, 9:13 pm #1

Hello.

I am an avid crocheter and love finding new patterns.

I would have to live ten or twenty lifetimes to finish all the patterns I have.

In the meantime I try to make something out of each book I have and sometimes I work part of a pattern and finish with part of another.

July 19th, 2011, 9:16 pm #2

I was wondering how I could post on a thread to perhaps share a pattern I need someone to test the pattern.

July 29th, 2011, 12:53 am #3

fawnlet wrote:I was wondering how I could post on a thread to perhaps share a pattern I need someone to test the pattern.
I don't understand why my new members are not getting access after email verification. I am very sorry that it has taken me so long to figure it out.

I originally spent a lot of time setting up this forum, but when no one came I guess I got a bit discouraged. :(

You should be able to start a thread now, and again I had no idea so many people had joined.

Jeepers.

-Cyn

February 18th, 2012, 6:14 pm #4

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself,i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.This is jimmy Adams.I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.

February 20th, 2012, 8:25 am #5

Welcome to Sisters N Stitches, ajimmyadams.

:D

Confirmation of reply: