genes
SCF Addict
genes
SCF Addict

2:14 PM - Nov 07, 2009 #271

Simaholic111 @ Nov 6 2009, 08:41 AM wrote: Thats a fabulous idea Genes! Something simple where the winner wins buying points...pleasure of seeing THEIR banner (of course its their banner but theyd have winning sims and SCF theme around it)...and whatever other prize. Then maybe have a poll to decide who has the best banner?
Yes Simaholic111 that's brilliant !!! Love the poll idea :love:
The banner shouldn't necessarily have the newer winners on it ( if it's too difficult to get the photos from the newer winners) as long as it has the SCF theme. That way people can be more open and more creative with their sims and creation...I guess :giggle:
%mh%60%mh%

froghopper
SCF Stalker
froghopper
SCF Stalker

1:20 PM - Nov 08, 2009 #272

Well good Ides on that Genes but Winners for banners are like I think is a Tradition here every single banner we have here is full of winners lmao.. though I love the Poll thingy!

------------------------------------------------------------
1 year in SCF
CONTEST HOSTING
Guture of Fashion 1.1

vintagepksweetie
Hooked on Sims
vintagepksweetie
Hooked on Sims

5:09 PM - Nov 08, 2009 #273

Yes, it is sort of tradition to have the contest winners in the banner, but genes you do have a point of it being difficult to track down the winner's head shot.

That's why we're working on a new thread called "Hall of Fame" where you will be able to find information about all the winners here at the forum as well as a link to their head shot.

So this should make doing new banners A LOT easier. :D

EVERYONE, remember, we still need people to be counselors and supervisors at the forum. Don't think that Jr. Mods and Mod jobs are the only important ones. All the jobs are important, the mods and Jr. Mods just have more responsibility. So please apply if you can give your time to the staff! :D
Hosting/Hosted
⌠F A N T A S Y⌡
cropped.

Battle Royale
OTS: Cycle 2 - A Very Sexy Life ~ OTS: Cycle 1 - New York Fashion Week

Competing In...
VS: Mistletoe

~ FLICKR ~
%mh%1799%mh%

Shoppinstar
Hooked on Sims
Shoppinstar
Hooked on Sims

5:30 PM - Nov 08, 2009 #274

The Hall of Fame idea sounds amazing!
%mh%3232%mh%

froghopper
SCF Stalker
froghopper
SCF Stalker

10:35 AM - Nov 09, 2009 #275

Oooooh I love the Hall of fame its a very creative Idea I think its a first in a Sim community seeing a Models Hall of fame... though I'll miss the Head shots on banners I am still loving the new plans...

GOSH the counselor thingy is hard for me I am scared at applying anything I think I am like not perfect for it I'll think about it though!

------------------------------------------------------------
1 year in SCF
CONTEST HOSTING
Guture of Fashion 1.1

genes
SCF Addict
genes
SCF Addict

11:37 AM - Nov 09, 2009 #276

O that sounds great Vee ! The Hall of Fame should surely make it easier for us to make new banner. And of course it's always great for the creators to see their winners in the Hall of Fame :woot: Great idea and can't wait for the thread :clap:
Froghopper, no one's perfect but I'm sure you are a suitable candidate for any position you wish to apply...so fill in the app form now hehe :hehe:
%mh%60%mh%

vintagepksweetie
Hooked on Sims
vintagepksweetie
Hooked on Sims

12:21 AM - Jan 08, 2010 #277

Forum Restructure

01/07/10

Wow! It's 2010! Happy New Year and hope everyone had fun and wonderful holidays.

Quick Updates List

1. Hall of Fame! Check it out here
2. SCF still looking for new staff!
--------
Hall of Fame
The HOF is finally posted! The graveyard is aptly named because it was DEATH sifting through it to get all the info organized, and the project ended up being much more annoying than first though, but it's finally done! From the HOF you can see headshots/photos of our past winners, easily find head shots of winners for banner making, and find links to model's portfolios. If your model is a winner, make sure to get her portfolio and head shot added!

You can check out the HOF here. We also have a new honor to give to some of our members: an award for becoming an SCF Distinguished Host. If you host and finish 5 or more contest, your name will be added to the HOF and you will be allowed to add the Distinguished Host banner in your signature for all to see. Check out the HOFand congratulate all of our Distinguished Hosts!

Needing Staff
We got some great apps for staff members, but we still have a few more positions to fill in our staff. We want to give one last call for people wanting to join the staff before we announce the new members. See this post for more information on staff positions and how to apply.

Thanks for reading!
The SCF Staff
Hosting/Hosted
⌠F A N T A S Y⌡
cropped.

Battle Royale
OTS: Cycle 2 - A Very Sexy Life ~ OTS: Cycle 1 - New York Fashion Week

Competing In...
VS: Mistletoe

~ FLICKR ~
%mh%1799%mh%

Will
Netizen
Will
Netizen

12:29 AM - Jan 08, 2010 #278

I love the VIP idea! Must have been a LOT of work though! Damn I hosted a lot of contests ha ha. 51 is crazy.
I'll PM you the info about my games in pink tonight :)
Winners

Annie Towne {Models are Forever 2}
Kasey Bratacki {Fabulosity:Teens}
Mosamba Jerico {GNTM}
Jessie Chizmora {Glam Mod 3}
Karen Elson {MeoW 1}
Katja Tenorio {-Vixen - / Miss Nude 2007}
Diaria Doscono {Glow Girl}
Arashaw Ghanges {BollyWood 2}

%mh%-3500%mh%

pupijama
Have No Life