Dear Friends and Family,
I am participating in the
2017 New York City Kidney Walk on
November 12, 2017 at
Foley Square benefitting the
National Kidney Foundation. Today, I am asking you to support my
fundraising efforts with a donation.
Kidney Walk is the nation's largest walk to fight kidney disease. Held
in nearly 100 communities, the event raises awareness and funds
lifesaving programs that educate and support patients, their families
and those at risk.
Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of the
nearly 26 million Americans who are currently living with kidney
disease. To donate, visit my personal page.
http://donate.kidney.org/site/TR?fr_id= ... g=personal
Your contribution makes a real impact. More than 80 cents of every
dollar donated directly supports programs and services, including:
* Educating Americans through public awareness initiatives about
kidney disease and ways to reduce their risk.
* Empowering those at risk to take action at free, local kidney
* Supporting kidney patients, organ donors, and their families
through personal peer-mentoring.
* Advocating as the voice of the kidney patient in Washington DC.
* Funding innovative research through the Young Investigators
* Sharing the latest treatment information and practices with
healthcare providers so patients get the best possible care.
Any amount, large or small, helps in the fight. I appreciate your
support and will keep you posted on my progress.
THIS YEAR WE DONATED 5,125.00