1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the
13. 64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Politicians.
15. Know guns, Know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor
16. You don't shoot to kill; You shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 - government sponsored Dial a Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.
20. If Guns cause Crime, then Matches cause Arson.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
This is the forum to place all that information you just HAVE TO forward to everyone on your email list. List Virus Warnings, Alien Abductions, Hilary did what?, etc.