July 22nd, 2014, 1:57 am #10541

Rome wrote:ok ladies..these is it for now...need to get ready and go back to my other world..thank you all for the wonderful time..see yah later.

and to my dear Crissa me and the rest of us here truly love you, it will be bumpy ride,but we are all here to support and WOULD NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU no matter what. :kiss:

ladies :blow: :grouphug: enjoy.
Bye bye Rome..see you later..

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 22nd, 2014, 1:57 am #10542

Charmed One wrote:
Crissa wrote:Adonis why aren't you talking? Are you drooling so much you're afraid you'll short circuit your computer. :drool: :throw:
:thud: :thud: :thud: Adonis pick yourself up from the floor and get to chatty you can do both THUG
Wait! Third, are you on the floor?

July 22nd, 2014, 1:57 am #10543

Charmed One wrote:@TamiZ is one's for you ;)
[+] Spoiler
Ohhh yeahhhh! And you know, Spartacus (to me) was also known as "Behind the Breastplate". Yum.

However, Xena was my favorite character for only two years maybe. Then it was Ephiny. And Gabrielle became my hero that made me cheer so loud and cry even louder at the end. I miss Xena. Have to do a marathon session next time L is on 2nd shift. I haven't been able to convert her to the Xenaverse.

Thank you. :) Whoooooshhhhh Thank you. :) (chakrams always repeat).

July 22nd, 2014, 1:57 am #10544

Rome wrote:ok ladies..these is it for now...need to get ready and go back to my other world..thank you all for the wonderful time..see yah later.

and to my dear Crissa me and the rest of us here truly love you, it will be bumpy ride,but we are all here to support and WOULD NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU no matter what. :kiss:

ladies :blow: :grouphug: enjoy.
:kiss: :hug:

July 22nd, 2014, 1:59 am #10545

TamiZ wrote:
Charmed One wrote:@TamiZ is one's for you ;)
[+] Spoiler
Ohhh yeahhhh! And you know, Spartacus (to me) was also known as "Behind the Breastplate". Yum.

However, Xena was my favorite character for only two years maybe. Then it was Ephiny. And Gabrielle became my hero that made me cheer so loud and cry even louder at the end. I miss Xena. Have to do a marathon session next time L is on 2nd shift. I haven't been able to convert her to the Xenaverse.

Thank you. :) Whoooooshhhhh Thank you. :) (chakrams always repeat).
:bow: Aim to please :wooho:

July 22nd, 2014, 2:00 am #10546

Charmed One wrote:Here are my wings, maybe I should get a set :angel:

Either her butt crack is photo-shopped or that is a good rendition.

July 22nd, 2014, 2:05 am #10547

Crissa wrote:
Hollowdrum wrote:
Charmed One wrote: Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Really???I was under the impression that it's was only a male couple...
Could have sworn read 2 couples cause remember somebody remarking on the trouble with people accepting Clarina and they were coming out with more.
I saw two as well, Crissa, but I can't recall if that was on 1 soap or 1 couple each on two soaps.

The rainbow flag, it be a'wavin' to the shouts of Clarina! Clarina! ;)

July 22nd, 2014, 2:10 am #10548

Anybody ever done this been here and done this! :rofl:

July 22nd, 2014, 2:10 am #10549

Charmed One wrote: :omg: :woo:
HOT DAMN!!!!! Where is the cold shower emoticon?????

July 22nd, 2014, 2:10 am #10550

TamiZ wrote:
Crissa wrote:
Hollowdrum wrote: Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Could have sworn read 2 couples cause remember somebody remarking on the trouble with people accepting Clarina and they were coming out with more.
I saw two as well, Crissa, but I can't recall if that was on 1 soap or 1 couple each on two soaps.

The rainbow flag, it be a'wavin' to the shouts of Clarina! Clarina! ;)
I thought both were on one soap. Think it said something about with all the controversy of Clarina they are going to have 2 on the next.

Confirmation of reply: