Who are we? wrote:We are Anonymous! *Coughs* I mean we are The Celtic Cross Crew a group of gangs in one gang *coughs* I mean crew! Within this crew, A group of 21 members either as solo individuals or a leader of a gang that is now under the CCC are known as Tarots. Origins of multiple gang leaders and members that run through the streets of Hyakuji as they uphold a truce and partnership. They gather under one powered group and is counsel by an unknown benefactor known as ZA WARUDO, i.e. #21 of Tarot "The World". The Tarot are what you would call the Elite 21 Leaders of Celtic Cross Crew. They leader the group and neither of them hold seniority or leadership of power over another Tarot Member. All 21 members are equal in power, but are able vote with another to a majority rules. All 21 members have Leadership over the other members of The CCC.
What is our purpose? wrote:What is the most anyone wants? Money? Fame? Power? Desires of all, are promised by "The World" to give to them as much as possible in rewards for collecting ancient artifacts. Of course not the entire crew believe in these promises and are instead doing their own agenda by creating crime and mayhem on the streets of Hyakuji. Some steal, destroy, cause chaos, and kill, but not all follow the same logic and route. Some have more intellectual procedure in getting what they want, others choose by force. Even with different motives and beliefs, the main 21 members of Tarot(CCC's Leader) true goal is to follow the #21. They have come together with the mindset to work as one body with different functions. And if "the hand" wants to play with fire, "the feet" will continue to walk on their own path.
Our first promise... wrote:Upon receiving enough artifacts the 21 members of Tarot are able to gain abilities from them to use in their missions and relevant topics. After obstaining enough artifacts the benefactor has made it clear they are able to summon an Ghost Ripple Effect manifestation of their powers called "Stands".
- [+] Spoiler
- The concept of "Stands" (a contraction of the phrase "one who stands by me") are an materialization of a User's ability and position of Tarot. They can be from increase of abilities of the User or extra effects of their abilities. The stands are a ghostly manifestation of the user's position and their powers and appearance.(Ex - The Tower(Pyromancer) Stand's appearance will related to a tower of sorts or fire related.)
Only the 21 members of Tarot within The CCC can summon Stands. To obtain one, the member must collect five designated artifacts. After a certain amount of time Stands can evolve into their next Phase by collecting more artifacts.
Phase I:"Summon Stands" Stands are capable of manifesting after obtaining five artifacts and completing five missions(Marked name by Tarot or CCC) relating to either crime or the crew. (The first five members only need to collect the artifacts before activating their Stands.)
Phase II: "Summon Arsenal" The Tarot "Stands" are increase in power and speed allowing great mobility. They are now able to manifest into a weapon for the user to further increase their ability of their Stands. Obtained after collecting 10 Artifacts and 10 completed missions.
Phase III: Over-Soul - Currently Unknown
Obtained after collecting 15 Artifacts and 15 completed missions.
- To summon ones Stand, the user must yell: "Apprivoise!".(French term for "to tame")
- A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.
- A person can only have one Stand, though that Stand can go through metamorphosis to evolve into their next phase.
- As a Stand is part of the user, damage is reflected between the two. In most circumstances, if the Stand's leg is sliced off, the user will obtain a large cut to their leg.
- Stands can only be seen by Stand users. There are exceptions, such as High leveled supernatural beings/users or other supernatural vision.
- The further the Stand is from its user, the weaker the Stand becomes, with most only being capable of acting within three meters. Stands are usually bound to the user's body, but exceptions are abound to objects.
- Most Stands have no personal goals, serving their master without question. Stands who don't have users will generally go wild. Some Stands show personality, speaking to others besides their master, but most still serve their master without question.
- All Stands are named after a Music Band, Artist, or Songs. No Exceptions. Citation is needed to be link to proof.
Other BenefitsYou want to join? wrote:Well have at it! But there's a problem. You don't look for Tarot, they look for you, cause you don't know it exist(Yet). Tarot only seek members through either ranks from the CCC or directly from one of the 21 members. Of course all offers into Tarot is highly dangerous, and such if an offer is either cancel or interrupted, all information of the conversation will be forgotten by the one who was unwilling to join. Of course there are other way to join such as committing crimes that are seen by Tarot. Or if you catch them upon a mission and so happen to want to join their cause. As said all evidence of Tarot's exist is highly classified that they're willing to do all they can to avoid being known.
When eligible to join, you will be within an situation called "CheckMate" where you are within a ritual between you and one or more members of the Tarot in joining. Within this time frame of CheckMate anything that happens or is spoken about can be erased from your mind, mostly when you fail to complete the joining process.
Just post here in this topic, stating you want to join and how your character would tie into being seek by Tarot.
- - Base of Operations: Doki-Doki Land(Later on Ruins of Black Spire) Hidden as workers and Clown Cronies at the amusement park. They hold their meetings in the largest part of the part, The House of Mirrors. Beneath the HoMs, a large room where it looks nothing but a storage room when the Arcana cards are active given off a illusion of the room not to be filled with people, but boxes and supplies.
- - Arcana Masks: Each member wears a mask during their discussing of Tarot or the CCC. All members during operations and missions MUST wear their mask at all times and never remove it to reveal themselves. When wearing this mask, all signs of the person's scent, voice, and other recognition of the person can't not me trace back to the user to match. This is to avoid being known that a student or teacher is a member. Only other Tarot members know of your true identity, once they are expelled they are forgotten the identity of the person.(It doesn't matter what kind of mask you were, as long as it either White, Red, and/or Black and covers the whole face.)
- - Trump Cards: All members are implanted onto their body of a supernatural tattoo of their position. The tattoo knows of a person's ambitions to expel any information of Tarot to anyone and causes that member to have memory lost. Any traitorous actions will lead to that tattoo to automatically expel that member and complete memory lose of anything relating to Tarot and their missions.
These Trump Cards also allows the member to automatically put them and the person they're having a conversation with relating to Tarot into CheckMate. Once again, when in CheckMate; all information relating to the Tarot will be erase from the non member when the conversation is done and CheckMate is release.
The TCs are able to allow members to know who's else is part of the CCC and Tarot. The members CCC however cannot tell who is a Tarot member. Only Tarots can tell who the other Tarots are, and who's part of the Celtic Cross.
Lastly, the TCs can be use to hide their base of operations by camouflaging their area and entrance into a simple storage room. It covers their tracks of sounds, smell, and radiance of all types from any detection. (Doesn't work on the field.)
- Minor Arcana: Reoccurring NPCs to prolong the missions/stories of the Celtic Cross and Tarot. They are part of the 56 suits of Deck known as Spades, Diamond, Clubs, and Hearts. They are also effected by the Trump Card.
- Lower Suits: Cannon Fodders members of the Celtic Cross Crew, they are useless NPCs that are only there for numbers. They members of the gangs lowest form. They usually are the ones first to get beat up, captured, put in jail, killed, and ect. They are also effected by the Trump Card.
|The Suit||The Persona|| The Stand|
|0 - The Fool||Sephiroth Ashura||N/A|
|I - The Magician||Illtist Fray||N/A|
|II - The High Priestess||Empire Antz||N/A|
|III - The Empress*||N/A|
|IV - The Emperor||Kamito Katsuo||N/A|
|V - The Pope||Yamazaki Yuri||N/A|
|VI - The Lovers*||N/A|
|VII - The Chariot||Spike Ito||N/A|
|VIII - Justice*||N/A|
|IX - The Hermit||Claimed||N/A|
|X - Wheel of Fortune*||N/A|
|XI - Strength or Fortitude*||N/A|
|XII - The Hanged Man||Cain Fausse||N/A|
|XIII - Death||N/A|
|XIV - Temperance||Kenneth Nicolae||N/A|
|XV - The Devil*||N/A|
|XVI - The Tower or Fire*||N/A|
|XVII - The Star*||Freebird Jackson||N/A|
|XVIII - The Moon*||Aki||N/A|
|XIX - The Sun*||N/A|
|XX - Judgement or The Angel*||Akazaki Sekai||N/A|
|XXI - The World||NPC||Unknown|