March 2011

Your forum for all baseball talk not including specific Red Sox games.

March 2011

Mel Hall
Failed Writer and Musician
Mel Hall

01 Mar 2011, 22:56 #1

flip those calendars

Hey Mac/Smo.. If OKC would've taken Baby instead of Perk, do you do that deal?
Fire Smo!

TN
TN

02 Mar 2011, 00:29 #2

Mel Hall @ Mar 1 2011, 05:56 PM wrote: flip those calendars

I'm already working on the March 2 newspaper, Mel. Ink-stained wretches are a day ahead of the rest of you jokers. Oh, wait. There's no ink anymore. Just computers.

76ers tied with Dallas late in first quarter. Interesting test for the league's next powerhouse.
Mount Rushmore is a nice place to visit.

Mel Hall
Mel Hall

02 Mar 2011, 01:38 #3

TN @ Mar 1 2011, 07:29 PM wrote:
Mel Hall @ Mar 1 2011, 05:56 PM wrote: flip those calendars

I'm already working on the March 2 newspaper, Mel. Ink-stained wretches are a day ahead of the rest of you jokers. Oh, wait. There's no ink anymore. Just computers.

76ers tied with Dallas late in first quarter. Interesting test for the league's next powerhouse.
How have the Sixers been playing so well? I havent been paying attention.
Fire Smo!

Craig
Clipboard Carrier
Craig
Clipboard Carrier

02 Mar 2011, 03:54 #4

BobP, I tweeted today that I was rooting for Hannah on this season's Biggest Loser. Her sister (Olivia) must have done a search tonight because she sent me a tweet saying that Hannah was great and included both of their usernames. Everyone's a celebrity now I guess.
Mac Daddy, on stalking my Twitter account:

"It is creepy. You had a beautiful wedding."

Mac Daddy
Take Care

02 Mar 2011, 04:08 #5

Craig @ Mar 1 2011, 10:54 PM wrote: BobP, I tweeted today that I was rooting for Hannah on this season's Biggest Loser. Her sister (Olivia) must have done a search tonight because she sent me a tweet saying that Hannah was great and included both of their usernames. Everyone's a celebrity now I guess.
For shame -- I may be getting them mixed up but Hannah seems like a bitch.

Mel -- in a second, you do that deal with Baby rather than Perk. But that's just me.
Asked about Rodriguez's reaction to the injury -- he writhed in obvious pain for nearly five minutes before being led off the field -- Jeter said, "He always acts like that when he gets hit."

slomo33
Celebrity Poster
slomo33
Celebrity Poster

02 Mar 2011, 14:11 #6

Mac Daddy @ Mar 1 2011, 11:08 PM wrote:
Craig @ Mar 1 2011, 10:54 PM wrote: BobP, I tweeted today that I was rooting for Hannah on this season's Biggest Loser.  Her sister (Olivia) must have done a search tonight because she sent me a tweet saying that Hannah was great and included both of their usernames.  Everyone's a celebrity now I guess.

Mel -- in a second, you do that deal with Baby rather than Perk. But that's just me.
Why in a second? Baby can come in and guard the 4 and 5. He's crafty around the hoop and has proven he can step up in the playoffs. This whole Jeff Green is the best player in the deal doesn't compute. I guess I need to see more of him.

And Bob P mentioned that Perk got nearly double what the c's offered. More like 12mil more then the C's offered. I don't think thats a bad contract. 4yrs and 34 mil. Not even 9mil a year. I thought he'd at least get 10 on the open market.
Mel's newest 5/16/12 - I'd kibosh Pierce for the 2 games in Philly and hope the week off helps him for Game 5.

QUOTE (Mel Hall @ Dec 18 2011, 08:01 PM)
Smo, can I fire Coughlin NOW??

Slomo - Dec 19 2011 - I would say absolutely but you know they are going to win their last two games to mess with you.

BobP
Take Care
BobP
Take Care

02 Mar 2011, 14:35 #7

Craig @ Mar 1 2011, 10:54 PM wrote: BobP, I tweeted today that I was rooting for Hannah on this season's Biggest Loser. Her sister (Olivia) must have done a search tonight because she sent me a tweet saying that Hannah was great and included both of their usernames. Everyone's a celebrity now I guess.
You go tweet master. Now if mr top scallop tweets you.. look out

Last night stunk. I hate the whole contrived family thing.
"I honestly think I'd get along better with Hitler than Joe Buck. " Sully October 15, 2007

"Bob P is the type of guy who I would share beers with and then get into an argument with at the end of the night and make him walk home. " TN June 17 2008

"A-Rod's wife is claiming "emotional abandonment" as one reason for divorcing No. 13. I emotionally abandoned the guy in Oct., 2004." the once and future king of the Station, June 2008

"These Yankees don't deserve to be mentioned in a conversation with Boston right now. No bullshit. Just the truth"
TN June 24 2009

Mel Hall
Mel Hall

02 Mar 2011, 15:56 #8

slomo33 @ Mar 2 2011, 09:11 AM wrote:
Mac Daddy @ Mar 1 2011, 11:08 PM wrote:
Craig @ Mar 1 2011, 10:54 PM wrote: BobP, I tweeted today that I was rooting for Hannah on this season's Biggest Loser.  Her sister (Olivia) must have done a search tonight because she sent me a tweet saying that Hannah was great and included both of their usernames.  Everyone's a celebrity now I guess.

Why in a second? Baby can come in and guard the 4 and 5. He's crafty around the hoop and has proven he can step up in the playoffs. This whole Jeff Green is the best player in the deal doesn't compute. I guess I need to see more of him.

And Bob P mentioned that Perk got nearly double what the c's offered. More like 12mil more then the C's offered. I don't think thats a bad contract. 4yrs and 34 mil. Not even 9mil a year. I thought he'd at least get 10 on the open market.
Perk makes more than Todd MacCullough now.. Remember some dumb dumb team gave that guy a big bag of money? :blink:

Trap game vs. Phoenix tonight
Fire Smo!

Mel Hall
Mel Hall

02 Mar 2011, 16:10 #9

Fire Smo!

slomo33
Celebrity Poster
slomo33
Celebrity Poster

02 Mar 2011, 16:21 #10

Mel Hall @ Mar 2 2011, 10:56 AM wrote:
slomo33 @ Mar 2 2011, 09:11 AM wrote:
Mac Daddy @ Mar 1 2011, 11:08 PM wrote: For shame -- I may be getting them mixed up but Hannah seems like a bitch.

Perk makes more than Todd MacCullough now.. Remember some dumb dumb team gave that guy a big bag of money? :blink:

Trap game vs. Phoenix tonight
Check this one out. He explains that the C's couldn't offer more then their 22mil with their cap as is

http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2011/03 ... n-perkins/

Isn't McCoullagh some champion pinball wizard
Mel's newest 5/16/12 - I'd kibosh Pierce for the 2 games in Philly and hope the week off helps him for Game 5.

QUOTE (Mel Hall @ Dec 18 2011, 08:01 PM)
Smo, can I fire Coughlin NOW??

Slomo - Dec 19 2011 - I would say absolutely but you know they are going to win their last two games to mess with you.