Windstorm Chapter 27

Windstorm Chapter 27

Rikklynn
Rikklynn

July 1st, 2006, 5:27 pm #1

Hey everyone just a quick note of gratitude. Thank you for leaving such great feedback. I'm sorry to keep you waiting for this long. As promised I have a bunch of chapters just waiting to be read.

WINDSTORM
By: Rikkilynn

Chapter 27

Shawn turned around to see Belle holding a large paper bag full of groceries. Shawn put the book back in place and grabbed the paper bag from Belle and carried it to the kitchen.
He opened up her small white icebox and began putting things away.

“ Shawn, stop it. Answer me what are you doing in here?”

“ I was just…”

“ What snooping, snoopy” Belle slammed the door to her apartment letting her displeasure show.

“ What if I would have been in the shower or something? You can’t just barge in my apartment because you have a key! By the way how did you get the key?”

Shawn smirked at the thought of Belle naked in the shower. He now could fully appreciate his fantasy since he had a great reminder of her body. “ Not now” he said silently to himself as he felt his arousal for her growing. “ Think” he reminded himself.

Belle stared at Shawn with her perfectly arched eyebrow and sea blue eyes.

Shawn looked at her in amazement she was the picture of perfection even Rembrandt couldn’t have captured her beauty. His eyes moved to her crimson lips that were making a furious pout. His eyes gazed at her ivory white complexion, soft and as smooth as porcelain. He bit down on his slightly full bottom lip.

“ I was just making sure that your okay, I felt bad for earlier. I’m sorry I just lost my temper” Shawn pleaded with her batting his thick black eyelashes and then winking.

She would kill to have those eyelashes she thought. It’s useless trying to be mad at anything so gorgeous. She stared back at him looking him over he was her Greek god.

“ I guess we both did” Belle’s words softened as she heard his apology. He was incredibly gorgeous and just last night she had seen just how glorious he was. Her face felt hot with passion. He was going to make it very difficult for her to keep her promise. She wrapped her arms around herself to warm her from the evident draft.

“ The heat will be on tonight I can assure you that I made sure that the Manager is on top of it. I don’t want you getting any sicker. I mean unless you want to spend another night with me in my apartment”

“ You would like that wouldn’t you”

“ What’s not to like a beautiful blond woman sharing my bed”

Belle’s face heated up once again her temper starting to emerge.

“ I am sure I am not the only beautiful blond to share it to think I almost forgave you for your little outburst this morning”

“ That’s not what I meant, I think you know that what was going on was a little bit more than a heated kiss or two” Shawn said with comforting eyes

“ Well, it doesn’t matter because, I’m not going to be here I have to work the graveyard shift tonight.”

“ Then you must be wanting some sleep.” Shawn said and started walking towards the door. His hand covered the small brass knob and before he turned it Belle spoke interrupting his attempt.

“No, I think I’ve slept enough.” Belle said quickly not wanting him to leave.

He removed his hand from the door and spoke softly to her

“ How are you feeling, any better?”

“Oh, I think I’ll live.” Belle sighed she couldn’t stay mad at him no matter how much she tried.

“ Come out with me” Shawn’s eyes deepen and he smiled roguishly at her.

“Where are we going?” Belle raised her eyebrow and smiled parting her cherry lips and showing her pearly white teeth.

“ It’s a surprise” Shawn replied back adamantly

“A surprise? How do I know I’m going to like this surprise? Maybe I don’t even like surprises.”

I think I’ll take my chances oh, before we leave I almost forgot stay right there. Shawn said walking past her petite from and walking down the small hallway that lead to her bedroom she could hear the clicking of his feet on the hard wood floors and knew he had entered her bedroom. She swallowed, the thought of him in her bedroom made her think of last night how she was tangled in his bed sheets feeling his warmth on top of her. She closed her eyes and reminded herself that she shouldn’t think of such things. Her face grew hot even though the temperature was almost below freezing.

Belle’s eyes widened. Shawn came back out with a huge bouquet of Lilies and red roses. The lilies reminded Shawn of her ivory white complexion and the red of the rose reminded him of her ruby lips. When he saw her smiling he knew that there was no way she hated surprises. And there was nothing better than seeing her happy.

“I saw the other ones were dead so, I thought you might like some fresh ones.” Shawn handed her the spray and Belle laughed and brought them to her nose.

“Just when I think that you’re an insensible jerk you do something that’s really sweet.”

“That’s one of my most endearing qualities I’m easily forgivable, so am I forgiven?” He didn’t give her chance to answer when he asked his next question but the way he had said it made it more like a reply than a question.

Are going to come out with me? Shawn grinned widely.

“Shawn, I look a mess” Belle said patting down her hair with one hand then looked down at her casual attire.

“Believe me you look perfect especially for where we are going.” Shawn quipped.

“And where is that exactly?” Belle raised her eyebrow and smiled hoping for a hint.

“ It’s nothing big just a little fun, now let’s go”

Belle turned her back towards him and walked over to her coffee table and put the flowers down. Her heart fluttered about like some sort of butterfly caught in a net.
Shawn took her hand and led her out the apartment door Belle quickly reached for her small black patent leather purse.

Thinking silently to herself Yes, she was the butterfly and Shawn was the net. She was stuck with him until he decides to release her. She stood outside the door searching the contents of her purse. She moved the contents of her purse around but couldn’t seem to find what she was looking for. She couldn’t find them because she had forgotten what it was she was searching for her actions paused when she heard his masculine voice.

“ I got it” Pulling out the brass key and locking her door. He gave her another one of his dashing smiles.

“ Oh, I see just because you own the building you think that you have a right to have a key to my apartment.”

“ Not just yours. Samantha’s in room 450 I have hers too.”

Belle smacked Shawn’s arm lightly and he laughed. He was always teasing her keeping her on her toes and she liked that as much as she liked to pretend she hated it.

“ I’m just kidding. I’m going to give it back. It’s a maintenance key.” Shawn reached for her hand and she took his acceptingly.

July 2nd, 2006, 1:08 am #2

Ahhhhh! I love their little teasing! She's right, you can't stay mad at Shawn Brady. I can't wait to see where he takes her and what'll happen. Post soon!

Thanks Belle!

Thanks Kelly, Jessica and Chantal for the wonderful banners!

July 2nd, 2006, 4:36 pm #3

Hey everyone just a quick note of gratitude. Thank you for leaving such great feedback. I'm sorry to keep you waiting for this long. As promised I have a bunch of chapters just waiting to be read.

WINDSTORM
By: Rikkilynn

Chapter 27

Shawn turned around to see Belle holding a large paper bag full of groceries. Shawn put the book back in place and grabbed the paper bag from Belle and carried it to the kitchen.
He opened up her small white icebox and began putting things away.

“ Shawn, stop it. Answer me what are you doing in here?”

“ I was just…”

“ What snooping, snoopy” Belle slammed the door to her apartment letting her displeasure show.

“ What if I would have been in the shower or something? You can’t just barge in my apartment because you have a key! By the way how did you get the key?”

Shawn smirked at the thought of Belle naked in the shower. He now could fully appreciate his fantasy since he had a great reminder of her body. “ Not now” he said silently to himself as he felt his arousal for her growing. “ Think” he reminded himself.

Belle stared at Shawn with her perfectly arched eyebrow and sea blue eyes.

Shawn looked at her in amazement she was the picture of perfection even Rembrandt couldn’t have captured her beauty. His eyes moved to her crimson lips that were making a furious pout. His eyes gazed at her ivory white complexion, soft and as smooth as porcelain. He bit down on his slightly full bottom lip.

“ I was just making sure that your okay, I felt bad for earlier. I’m sorry I just lost my temper” Shawn pleaded with her batting his thick black eyelashes and then winking.

She would kill to have those eyelashes she thought. It’s useless trying to be mad at anything so gorgeous. She stared back at him looking him over he was her Greek god.

“ I guess we both did” Belle’s words softened as she heard his apology. He was incredibly gorgeous and just last night she had seen just how glorious he was. Her face felt hot with passion. He was going to make it very difficult for her to keep her promise. She wrapped her arms around herself to warm her from the evident draft.

“ The heat will be on tonight I can assure you that I made sure that the Manager is on top of it. I don’t want you getting any sicker. I mean unless you want to spend another night with me in my apartment”

“ You would like that wouldn’t you”

“ What’s not to like a beautiful blond woman sharing my bed”

Belle’s face heated up once again her temper starting to emerge.

“ I am sure I am not the only beautiful blond to share it to think I almost forgave you for your little outburst this morning”

“ That’s not what I meant, I think you know that what was going on was a little bit more than a heated kiss or two” Shawn said with comforting eyes

“ Well, it doesn’t matter because, I’m not going to be here I have to work the graveyard shift tonight.”

“ Then you must be wanting some sleep.” Shawn said and started walking towards the door. His hand covered the small brass knob and before he turned it Belle spoke interrupting his attempt.

“No, I think I’ve slept enough.” Belle said quickly not wanting him to leave.

He removed his hand from the door and spoke softly to her

“ How are you feeling, any better?”

“Oh, I think I’ll live.” Belle sighed she couldn’t stay mad at him no matter how much she tried.

“ Come out with me” Shawn’s eyes deepen and he smiled roguishly at her.

“Where are we going?” Belle raised her eyebrow and smiled parting her cherry lips and showing her pearly white teeth.

“ It’s a surprise” Shawn replied back adamantly

“A surprise? How do I know I’m going to like this surprise? Maybe I don’t even like surprises.”

I think I’ll take my chances oh, before we leave I almost forgot stay right there. Shawn said walking past her petite from and walking down the small hallway that lead to her bedroom she could hear the clicking of his feet on the hard wood floors and knew he had entered her bedroom. She swallowed, the thought of him in her bedroom made her think of last night how she was tangled in his bed sheets feeling his warmth on top of her. She closed her eyes and reminded herself that she shouldn’t think of such things. Her face grew hot even though the temperature was almost below freezing.

Belle’s eyes widened. Shawn came back out with a huge bouquet of Lilies and red roses. The lilies reminded Shawn of her ivory white complexion and the red of the rose reminded him of her ruby lips. When he saw her smiling he knew that there was no way she hated surprises. And there was nothing better than seeing her happy.

“I saw the other ones were dead so, I thought you might like some fresh ones.” Shawn handed her the spray and Belle laughed and brought them to her nose.

“Just when I think that you’re an insensible jerk you do something that’s really sweet.”

“That’s one of my most endearing qualities I’m easily forgivable, so am I forgiven?” He didn’t give her chance to answer when he asked his next question but the way he had said it made it more like a reply than a question.

Are going to come out with me? Shawn grinned widely.

“Shawn, I look a mess” Belle said patting down her hair with one hand then looked down at her casual attire.

“Believe me you look perfect especially for where we are going.” Shawn quipped.

“And where is that exactly?” Belle raised her eyebrow and smiled hoping for a hint.

“ It’s nothing big just a little fun, now let’s go”

Belle turned her back towards him and walked over to her coffee table and put the flowers down. Her heart fluttered about like some sort of butterfly caught in a net.
Shawn took her hand and led her out the apartment door Belle quickly reached for her small black patent leather purse.

Thinking silently to herself Yes, she was the butterfly and Shawn was the net. She was stuck with him until he decides to release her. She stood outside the door searching the contents of her purse. She moved the contents of her purse around but couldn’t seem to find what she was looking for. She couldn’t find them because she had forgotten what it was she was searching for her actions paused when she heard his masculine voice.

“ I got it” Pulling out the brass key and locking her door. He gave her another one of his dashing smiles.

“ Oh, I see just because you own the building you think that you have a right to have a key to my apartment.”

“ Not just yours. Samantha’s in room 450 I have hers too.”

Belle smacked Shawn’s arm lightly and he laughed. He was always teasing her keeping her on her toes and she liked that as much as she liked to pretend she hated it.

“ I’m just kidding. I’m going to give it back. It’s a maintenance key.” Shawn reached for her hand and she took his acceptingly.