Windstorm Chapter 19

Windstorm Chapter 19

Rikkilynn
Rikkilynn

June 18th, 2006, 5:14 am #1

Windstorm
Chapter 19

Shawn arrived home to find Belle on his couch. He watched her for a couple of moments before deciding to pick her up and carry her to his bed. He lifted her up with ease like she was some sort of rag doll. This isn’t how he imagined it would be when he carried her to the bed for the first time. He took in her scent. It drove him wild. He wanted her. He thought about waking her up and taking her over and over again. He was a fool to stop their lovemaking. He was young and stupid. She was too innocent too beautiful he wanted her first time to be wonderful and special. With that thought he put her lifeless body on his bed. Pulling the thick quilt on her. He lit the fireplace and sat in the chair beside her watching her for hours before falling into a deep slumber himself.

Belle, awoke in the morning to strange surroundings. She didn’t remember how she got in the bed she was in. Heck, she didn’t even know where she was .She looked around at some clue and saw Shawn sleeping uncomfortably in the black leather chair beside her. The fire was now out and there was a small draft in the apartment.

She walked over to him and covered him with one of the spare blankets. She questioned why he had returned home when he could have spent the night with Veronica. Was it because he thought she might be here?

He woke up to see her before him in her pajamas. He smiled. She never looked so beautiful. Her hair was messy and her face was clear of any makeup. She was natural.

“ I told you, you love me” Shawn smirked. His eyes half open.

“ Oh, don’t start, I have a headache. She piped back

“ How was your night with Casanova? Did he kiss you good nite? Did it feel as good as when we kiss? He said provokingly. He couldn’t help himself. He loved it when she was mad.

“No, his kiss was better” she said trying to make him as jealous as he made her last night.

“ You’re lying” he said licking his lips.

“ Your insulting, Intrusive, and pig headed” she shouted

No dear, I’ve seen a Pig’s Head it’s that of Philip Kiriakis’s. I mean have you seen the size of that thing it’s Gigantic?

Belle couldn’t help but bust out into laughter. It had been so long since she had laughed like that. It felt good. So, good that she almost forgot that she was angry with him.

“It is kind of big isn’t it.?” She said laughing even more.

“ Oh, and the size of neck it’s even bigger than gigantic it’s enormous.”

Belle, giggled again. Then started to grab her slippers and keys.

“ Where are you going?” Shawn questioned almost sounding a bit disappointed.

“ I have to go to work, I’m scheduled at the hospital in about an hour.” She said yawning.

“ Well, I guess you haven’t heard the news have you?”

“ What news?” she shot him a sarcastic stare.

“ We are in the middle of the biggest blizzard in history”

“ You’re kidding me right?”

“No, if you don’t believe me look outside” Belle ran over to the window there must have been five feet of snow outside. The visibility was terrible she could see the wind gusts and could vaguely make out automobiles covered in the white mounds.

“ Well, I better phone them and let them know that I’m not coming in May I use your phone?”

He motioned to the phone with his neck not getting up from the chair.

“It’s over there but it will do you no use” he said blatantly

She stared blankly at Shawn

“ The phones are out, we are lucky we still have electricity.”

Belle grabbed her head feeling dizzy. She sat down on the bed once again. Shawn walked over to her and placed his hand on her forehead.

“ Your burning up, your not going anywhere” He demanded.

“ Don’t be silly, I can take care of myself” she said almost breathlessly and incoherently.

“I’ll go to your apartment before the storm cuts the electricity. What do you need?”

“I can go” she said with her half way open.

“ Damn, it for once in your life stop being so stubborn. What do you need?” he urged her.

not having the energy to argue with him she agreed.

“ Gone with the Wind”

“. Anything else?”

When she didn’t answer he saw that she had fallen back asleep.

He entered her apartment and searched for her book. He found it beside her bed on the nightstand. When he went to get her clothes from her dresser drawer he noticed dead flowers laying on top of it. He wondered if it was a memento from Philip? Jealousy had become him and he slammed the door shut after retrieving a few items. When he realized that they were lilies and roses. He remembered now the bouquet he had given her on their first date. She had kept them. His heart was beginning to warm for her all over again.

June 18th, 2006, 5:31 am #2

Continue soon please I can't wait to read more.

June 18th, 2006, 3:55 pm #3

Windstorm
Chapter 19

Shawn arrived home to find Belle on his couch. He watched her for a couple of moments before deciding to pick her up and carry her to his bed. He lifted her up with ease like she was some sort of rag doll. This isn’t how he imagined it would be when he carried her to the bed for the first time. He took in her scent. It drove him wild. He wanted her. He thought about waking her up and taking her over and over again. He was a fool to stop their lovemaking. He was young and stupid. She was too innocent too beautiful he wanted her first time to be wonderful and special. With that thought he put her lifeless body on his bed. Pulling the thick quilt on her. He lit the fireplace and sat in the chair beside her watching her for hours before falling into a deep slumber himself.

Belle, awoke in the morning to strange surroundings. She didn’t remember how she got in the bed she was in. Heck, she didn’t even know where she was .She looked around at some clue and saw Shawn sleeping uncomfortably in the black leather chair beside her. The fire was now out and there was a small draft in the apartment.

She walked over to him and covered him with one of the spare blankets. She questioned why he had returned home when he could have spent the night with Veronica. Was it because he thought she might be here?

He woke up to see her before him in her pajamas. He smiled. She never looked so beautiful. Her hair was messy and her face was clear of any makeup. She was natural.

“ I told you, you love me” Shawn smirked. His eyes half open.

“ Oh, don’t start, I have a headache. She piped back

“ How was your night with Casanova? Did he kiss you good nite? Did it feel as good as when we kiss? He said provokingly. He couldn’t help himself. He loved it when she was mad.

“No, his kiss was better” she said trying to make him as jealous as he made her last night.

“ You’re lying” he said licking his lips.

“ Your insulting, Intrusive, and pig headed” she shouted

No dear, I’ve seen a Pig’s Head it’s that of Philip Kiriakis’s. I mean have you seen the size of that thing it’s Gigantic?

Belle couldn’t help but bust out into laughter. It had been so long since she had laughed like that. It felt good. So, good that she almost forgot that she was angry with him.

“It is kind of big isn’t it.?” She said laughing even more.

“ Oh, and the size of neck it’s even bigger than gigantic it’s enormous.”

Belle, giggled again. Then started to grab her slippers and keys.

“ Where are you going?” Shawn questioned almost sounding a bit disappointed.

“ I have to go to work, I’m scheduled at the hospital in about an hour.” She said yawning.

“ Well, I guess you haven’t heard the news have you?”

“ What news?” she shot him a sarcastic stare.

“ We are in the middle of the biggest blizzard in history”

“ You’re kidding me right?”

“No, if you don’t believe me look outside” Belle ran over to the window there must have been five feet of snow outside. The visibility was terrible she could see the wind gusts and could vaguely make out automobiles covered in the white mounds.

“ Well, I better phone them and let them know that I’m not coming in May I use your phone?”

He motioned to the phone with his neck not getting up from the chair.

“It’s over there but it will do you no use” he said blatantly

She stared blankly at Shawn

“ The phones are out, we are lucky we still have electricity.”

Belle grabbed her head feeling dizzy. She sat down on the bed once again. Shawn walked over to her and placed his hand on her forehead.

“ Your burning up, your not going anywhere” He demanded.

“ Don’t be silly, I can take care of myself” she said almost breathlessly and incoherently.

“I’ll go to your apartment before the storm cuts the electricity. What do you need?”

“I can go” she said with her half way open.

“ Damn, it for once in your life stop being so stubborn. What do you need?” he urged her.

not having the energy to argue with him she agreed.

“ Gone with the Wind”

“. Anything else?”

When she didn’t answer he saw that she had fallen back asleep.

He entered her apartment and searched for her book. He found it beside her bed on the nightstand. When he went to get her clothes from her dresser drawer he noticed dead flowers laying on top of it. He wondered if it was a memento from Philip? Jealousy had become him and he slammed the door shut after retrieving a few items. When he realized that they were lilies and roses. He remembered now the bouquet he had given her on their first date. She had kept them. His heart was beginning to warm for her all over again.

Comnig right up! I can't believe she kept them and he noticed! I am loving this story! Can't wait for more!

Thanks Belle!

Thanks Kelly, Jessica and Chantal for the wonderful banners!