Untitled

Untitled

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 18th, 2006, 6:47 pm #1

Windstorm
Chapter 21

The night had come and gone the sunlight was dim the air was cool and still. Belle had woken to find Shawn lying beside her. She smiled to herself “ It wasn’t a dream” she whispered quietly. She turned to the side and stared at him, looking at his sleeping body feasting her eyes upon his beautiful flesh. She imagined running her fingertips over his masculine form. His shirtless body brought back a fond memory. The first time she had seen him half naked. She smiled wildly.

Shawn’s eyes peeked open as he felt a presence staring at him.

“ What are you smiling about?” his voice was low and husky.

Without thinking she laid her head on the pillow and faced him staring into his eyes.
I was remembering the day that Mimi and I surprised you guys with lunch the day after our first date. Do you remember that day?” she asked patiently waiting for his reply.

“Of course I do.” He turned to the side so that he could look at her. They were now face to face their body’s only inches from one another. His eyes rested on her mouth. The same mouth he had captured many times and wanted to capture many times more.

“I remember when we arrived we watched you guys for awhile. It was the first time I had ever seen a boy like that and I was surprised.

“ A boy like what?” Shawn coaxed. Shawn smiled when he noticed her already pink flesh turn a shade brighter.

”Well, I never had seen a boy half naked before.”

“What were surprised about?” he asked watching her blush was so cute he found it hard not to smile at her.

“ I was surprised that it had such an affect on me, I thought you looked like Adonis”

“ Adonis?”
Embarrassed now she stammered. And shot back a somewhat sarcastic tone.

“Yes, you know the Greek statue.” Her voice was now a little raised she was obviously feeling better.

There was the vitality that he loved. He smiled broadly at her. Reassuring her

“ I know who Adonis is Belle, I just thought I looked more like Hercules”

He joked and she laughed lightly inching a little closer

“I see your ego is still colossal” she stared at him half joking.

“ Well, I’ve seen the statue of Adonis and where he’s lacking of a certain physical feature I can assure you that I’m not”

Belle blushed; she bit her lip and stared wildly at him. Her heart was thumping so loud. She was angry he said that just to get her blood stirred up again.

“ You want to know what I thought about you” he asked he openly.

“ Yes,” she said smiling preparing herself what he was going to say next.

Shawn looked her eyes with an intense and meaningful look.

“ I thought that you were even more beautiful than Aphrodite.” Shawn licked his lips and Belle inched closer to him and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Rikki Lynn
Rikki Lynn

June 18th, 2006, 6:48 pm #2

forgot the details.

June 18th, 2006, 7:47 pm #3

Windstorm
Chapter 21

The night had come and gone the sunlight was dim the air was cool and still. Belle had woken to find Shawn lying beside her. She smiled to herself “ It wasn’t a dream” she whispered quietly. She turned to the side and stared at him, looking at his sleeping body feasting her eyes upon his beautiful flesh. She imagined running her fingertips over his masculine form. His shirtless body brought back a fond memory. The first time she had seen him half naked. She smiled wildly.

Without thinking she laid her head on the pillow and faced him staring into his eyes.
I was remembering the day that Mimi and I surprised you guys with lunch the day after our first date. Do you remember that day?” she asked patiently waiting for his reply.

“Of course I do.” He turned to the side so that he could look at her. They were now face to face their body’s only inches from one another. His eyes rested on her mouth. The same mouth he had captured many times and wanted to capture many times more.

“I remember when we arrived we watched you guys for awhile. It was the first time I had ever seen a boy like that and I was surprised.

“ A boy like what?” Shawn coaxed. Shawn smiled when he noticed her already pink flesh turn a shade brighter.

“What were surprised about?” he asked watching her blush was so cute he found it hard not to smile at her.

“ I was surprised that it had such an affect on me, I thought you looked like Adonis”

“ Adonis?”

“Yes, you know the Greek statue.” Her voice was now a little raised she was obviously feeling better.

“ Well, I’ve seen the statue of Adonis and where he’s lacking of a certain physical feature I can assure you that I’m not”

Belle blushed; she bit her lip and stared wildly at him. Her heart was thumping so loud. She was angry he said that just to get her blood stirred up again.

“ I thought that you were even more beautiful than Aphrodite.” Shawn licked his lips and Belle inched closer to him and kissed him passionately on the lips.
Great Chapter I hope this leading to them getting back together.

June 18th, 2006, 8:36 pm #4

Windstorm
Chapter 21

“ Adonis?”

Amazing chapter! I was just waiting for something like this to happen! Their conversation was so cute! Please post more soon!

Thanks Belle!

Thanks Kelly, Jessica and Chantal for the wonderful banners!

June 18th, 2006, 10:20 pm #5

Windstorm
Chapter 21

“ Adonis?”

I'm lovin' this story!