Something I thought of (it's a theory, but it could be spoilerish)

Something I thought of (it's a theory, but it could be spoilerish)

Diane
Diane

August 24th, 2006, 7:26 pm #1

Ok, first off, I just wanted to say it's been a while since I posted on this site, I used to visit years ago but I got so busy with school and stuff that I actually stopped watching Days for a while (but now I've started up again, kind of).

Anyway, I don't know if this is a spoiler or not because I haven't read anything about what's going to be happening on the show (I didn't even know JC was leaving until just now) but I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that JT might be coming back to the show.

I don't know if this has ever been discussed but I feel like he's been mentioned a few times (Bo and Hope, even Belle once)and I figure that since Zack isn't coming back, it would be interesting if JT came back. (Let's say something happened to Glen and Barb and they couldn't take care of him anymore.)
Anyway, it would be a great way to bring Bo and Hope and Shawn together again as a family.

What do you think??

(again, sorry if this has already been discussed, I didn't see if anywhere, so I figured I'd post)

Sheila
Sheila

August 24th, 2006, 8:15 pm #2

I never even thought about that! It would be a good way to bring the Brady family back together.

Sarah
Sarah

August 25th, 2006, 7:10 am #3

Ok, first off, I just wanted to say it's been a while since I posted on this site, I used to visit years ago but I got so busy with school and stuff that I actually stopped watching Days for a while (but now I've started up again, kind of).

Anyway, I don't know if this is a spoiler or not because I haven't read anything about what's going to be happening on the show (I didn't even know JC was leaving until just now) but I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that JT might be coming back to the show.

I don't know if this has ever been discussed but I feel like he's been mentioned a few times (Bo and Hope, even Belle once)and I figure that since Zack isn't coming back, it would be interesting if JT came back. (Let's say something happened to Glen and Barb and they couldn't take care of him anymore.)
Anyway, it would be a great way to bring Bo and Hope and Shawn together again as a family.

What do you think??

(again, sorry if this has already been discussed, I didn't see if anywhere, so I figured I'd post)
i was actually wondering the same thing. i mean when i only herd his name metioned once i didn't think anything of it but once i herd it like 5 times it sorta made me start to wonder, i would LOVE to see JT back, i adored both he and Zach, and i miss Zach so much, it would be an interesting twist, the perfect ingredient to help put the brady family back together again!