Roll call!

Roll call!

Carly
Carly

October 19th, 2006, 5:14 am #1

hi all,

So, the years have gone by... the actors have changed... the characters have developed... and each of us have rearranged our priorities, too. I'm always glad to see new chapters of stories since we have some excellent writers here.

Since many of our vets and many of our newbies don't have as much time to post as usual, I wanted to do a quick roll call to see who's lurking around and wanted to peek out and say hi.

If you're an oldie, let us know how life has been treating you. If you're a newbie, let us know how you found the board, how long you've been a Shelle fan, and anything else you'd like to share.

And lurkers, jump in and say hi! Even if you're shy

October 19th, 2006, 12:33 pm #2

I've been doing good. I've been checking in over here a couple times a day still.

I'm still posting my story "Let's Go To Vegas" here as well.

However, I'm still needing to catch up on all of the fics. LOL!!

I'm still watching Days. I'm so glad to see Patch and Kayla back on the show. And although I miss Jason, I'm really enjoying Brandon Beemer as Shawn. He's doing a great job!

Shelle Forever!!!

Thanks to Belle for the Days/GH/Charmed, and the Chelle "Our Beautiful Baby Girl", and NuShelle "Here With You" banners
Thanks to Jessica for the Jarlena, Shelle, Bope, and the Martha and Jason Fan sigarts
Thanks to Chantal for the Kirsten Storms and NuShelle banner
Thanks to Heatherlea for the two classic Shelle along with the Jason Cook and Brady Family fan banners
Thanks to CRene for the slideshow(Shelle, Bope, Lumi, and Jack & Jennifer), and "Charmed" banners
Thanks to Kelly for the Jason and Martha banner(with blue background)
Thanks to AW for the "Always Shelle" sigart
Thanks to DeeCee for the Classic Shelle flashback and proposal banners
Thanks to Kim for the modern Shelle(black & white) banner
Last edited by Randee24 on October 19th, 2006, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MeganA
MeganA

October 19th, 2006, 1:23 pm #3

hi all,

So, the years have gone by... the actors have changed... the characters have developed... and each of us have rearranged our priorities, too. I'm always glad to see new chapters of stories since we have some excellent writers here.

Since many of our vets and many of our newbies don't have as much time to post as usual, I wanted to do a quick roll call to see who's lurking around and wanted to peek out and say hi.

If you're an oldie, let us know how life has been treating you. If you're a newbie, let us know how you found the board, how long you've been a Shelle fan, and anything else you'd like to share.

I'm around...sorta. Busy busy busy.

October 19th, 2006, 1:31 pm #4

hi all,

I'm here, and although I'm not an oldie or a newbie, life has been alright. I've been coming here since I was a freshmen in high school (when Shelle was still Classic), and I'm now a sophomore in college and still hangin around! And although Shelle is now Nu, I'm still a fan! I love to read fanfics and I still cling to the Classic Shelle storylines. And although I know it will never happen, I still hope that Classic Shelle will be back together again someday.

I now also watch General Hospital. I think that I started watching b/c I'm a huge Kirsten Storms fan, but I've grown to love every other character on the show as well. In fact, I don't know how I didn't ever watch the show before. I love medicine and, although weird, I love hospital!

Anyway!

So, let me tell all a little bit about myself:

As I said before, I'm a sophomore in college. I attent the University of Connecticut and am enrolled in the School of Nursing here (which could be the reason I love medicine/hospitals so much, lol.) I live on campus, but usually go home every few weekends. The courseload here is SOO difficult, and I sometimes find it's almost impossible. The only thing that keeps me studying is that I hope to work in the Neo-Natal ICU once I graduate, which will hopefully be in 2 years. I think it will be so worth it! I start my clinicals next fall, which means I will be working hands on with patients gaining experience, and I cannot wait!

So, now that I've filled everybody in on my life, why doesnt everyone tell me a little about theirs!!

Talk to you soon!
Holly

"Wherever you go, whoever you love, you have to savor every minute.
Ya know, run out in the snow, stay too long at the beach; Take Chances.
Love completely, and don't be afraid to crash and burn.
Just be alive, and love every minute of it."
-Maxie, GH-

Thanks to Maxie for the sigart!

This beautiful creation by Kelly

Made my Maxie

Made by Maxie

October 19th, 2006, 2:21 pm #5

hi all,

I'm a junior at California University of Pennyslvania going to Secondary English Education and a member of all of the bands and choirs programs there so I'm busy as hell, but I still make time for this site

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From now until forever,
Courtney
~Always remember, Fight to the end, and you’ll end the fight and It’s always good in the end, and if it’s not good, than it’s not the end.~

Thanks to Kelly for my beautiful banner!

October 19th, 2006, 4:05 pm #6

hi all,

Still here, just lurking now. Now and Forever will get finished..... eventually. Real life has taken a priority over writing these days but I still peck out a line or two when I get inspired.

October 19th, 2006, 4:09 pm #7

hi all,

I've been lurking on this board a long time I love to read new stories because here are so many amazing writers I come here almost everyday to check if anything has happened

To all writers: keep up the good work. You keep amazing me with your talent!

Last edited by Sara_days on October 19th, 2006, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dix
Dix

October 19th, 2006, 5:14 pm #8

hi all,

Hi everyone... it's been a long time. My family and work takes up much of my time now. I'm a SAHM during the day and then, when DH comes home, go to work 4 nights a week until 10 pm (sometimes later). Gabe and Nate are nearly 3 1/2 and 2 years, respectively, and are half angel, half devil. I never know what I'm going to get each day (sometimes both from each of them in the same day). It's a rollercoaster keeping up with them but they are also learning to play together and enjoy each other's company. Now if I could just convince them that screaming for fun is not a good thing to do.

I've been watching Days when I can catch it just because I'm curious about how nuShawn will turn out. So far, BB is a good actor and I can see him as Shawn, but this storyline with hooker Willow is just a little hard to swallow (oops, um, that probably wasn't the best choice of words - Hee!). I'm looking forward to whatever it is that's going to put Kayla and Steve in the spotlight, and I kinda like the idea of Max maybe falling for Abby... she's a good kid and Max deserves someone genuine (I can't decide how I feel about Stephanie yet, but I'd rather Abby get Max's heart.)

Ok, enough rambling. :: waving ::

Kristy

October 19th, 2006, 6:57 pm #9

hi all,

...but not very often.

Every since they stopped showing DOOL in the UK and Ireland, my inspiration has gone. Although I buy key Shelle episodes, I have to say the magic hasn't been the same since Shelle were in High School and we used to get so excited over a look...or a hug.

I do still write Shelle fics, although not very often, partly because I'm not inspired but also because I don't have time.

I still love this board though and will probably have it bookmarked as one of my top three favourite websites forever!

Dawn_sweetie
Dawn_sweetie

October 20th, 2006, 12:20 am #10

hi all,

Not as present as I used to be but I'm still a devout Belle and Shawn fan despite the change in who plays them. I just got back about a month ago from my second deployment to Iraq (maybe next time they'll send me to Deo Garcia or somewhere nicer than IRaq!!!) I also am attending online classes for my master's degree.

Dawn