New Fic: "The Man Next Door"

New Fic: "The Man Next Door"

June 22nd, 2006, 6:01 am #1

I hope you like the beginning of this story. It is up to how much feedback I get on the prologue on whether I continue the story or not. So let me know what ya'll think! Enjoy! Title may change....let me know if you like the title.

Prologue

Ever feel like everything in your life is just not the way you want it to be? I am married to a wonderful man, have a beautiful baby, but the man that I thought that I would be with for the rest of my life is not the man I married – he is the man next door. I am Belle Black Kiriakis, and this is my life, and the man next door is my former best friend, one Shawn Douglas Brady.

Growing up, I had everything. Loving parents, close siblings, and three best friends a girl could ever have. I always thought that life would be like that. Boy was I wrong. It was until about three years ago that that life that I had so perfectly planned out began to unravel. Now I look at Shawn from afar. He is married to my best friend, and I am married to his. Sometimes I look into my baby girl’s eyes and I can see Shawn, but I just think it’s my imagination playing tricks on me. Oh how I wish things could be different. Now let’s get on to the story of the days of my life.

camile
camile

June 22nd, 2006, 7:22 am #2

it is very interesting and keep go on smile

June 22nd, 2006, 3:01 pm #3

I hope you like the beginning of this story. It is up to how much feedback I get on the prologue on whether I continue the story or not. So let me know what ya'll think! Enjoy! Title may change....let me know if you like the title.

Prologue

Ever feel like everything in your life is just not the way you want it to be? I am married to a wonderful man, have a beautiful baby, but the man that I thought that I would be with for the rest of my life is not the man I married – he is the man next door. I am Belle Black Kiriakis, and this is my life, and the man next door is my former best friend, one Shawn Douglas Brady.

Growing up, I had everything. Loving parents, close siblings, and three best friends a girl could ever have. I always thought that life would be like that. Boy was I wrong. It was until about three years ago that that life that I had so perfectly planned out began to unravel. Now I look at Shawn from afar. He is married to my best friend, and I am married to his. Sometimes I look into my baby girl’s eyes and I can see Shawn, but I just think it’s my imagination playing tricks on me. Oh how I wish things could be different. Now let’s get on to the story of the days of my life.
And I definitly think you should continue

Kristabelle
Kristabelle

June 22nd, 2006, 4:11 pm #4

Prologue

I agree...this sounds interesting and will probably pan out to what everyone wants to happen on the show. Only in our fics do we get the endings that we want.

Please continue I would love to read more.

Kristabelle

June 22nd, 2006, 4:47 pm #5

Prologue

It sounds really interesting. I'd like to read more so please continue! I'm guessing what we want to happen on the show will happen in this fic and I'm excited to read it!

Thanks Belle!

Thanks Kelly, Jessica and Chantal for the wonderful banners!

June 22nd, 2006, 6:34 pm #6

Prologue

Continue this is something I am so gonna like!

shelle34
shelle34

June 22nd, 2006, 6:37 pm #7

Prologue

please continue sounds good.

June 23rd, 2006, 4:10 am #8

Prologue

I can't wait to read more.