"New Fic" Mugged Me Not..........First Victim Chloe Lane Part 1

"New Fic" Mugged Me Not..........First Victim Chloe Lane Part 1

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 22nd, 2010, 7:58 pm #1

Victim One

Chloe Lane

Part 1

Chloe Lane was so displeased with herself as she walked the docks that night headed home when she heard "Hey lady watch where you are going" said the dark haired stranger as they bumped right into each other as Chloe was looking inside of her purse. "Oh my goodness" "I'm so sorry" quickly replied Chloe as she started to walked away she heard "Hey wait a minute".

"Hmmm, what happen?" moaned Chloe as she opened her eyes and found her lying in bed in the hospital. "I was hoping you could tell me that Chloe," asked her boyfriend Dr. Daniel Jonas as he sat beside her on the bed. "I don't remember," she whispered as she tried to sit up, but fell back against the pillows as a pain shot through her head.

"Who would do this to me?" She asked

"That's what we are going to find out said Detective Bo Brady

tbc??

If you like this story please leave feedback on who you want to be the next victim.

Plus any ideas on who is doing the attacking?

May 23rd, 2010, 4:08 am #2

you should do carly next and it nice see somebody posting on this broad again

<a href="" rel="nofollow">http://sellelove.dtsecrets.hop.clickbank.net
target=_top>Click Here!</a>

Dasie Chambers
Dasie Chambers

May 25th, 2011, 2:34 pm #3

Victim One

Chloe Lane

Part 1

Chloe Lane was so displeased with herself as she walked the docks that night headed home when she heard "Hey lady watch where you are going" said the dark haired stranger as they bumped right into each other as Chloe was looking inside of her purse. "Oh my goodness" "I'm so sorry" quickly replied Chloe as she started to walked away she heard "Hey wait a minute".

"Hmmm, what happen?" moaned Chloe as she opened her eyes and found her lying in bed in the hospital. "I was hoping you could tell me that Chloe," asked her boyfriend Dr. Daniel Jonas as he sat beside her on the bed. "I don't remember," she whispered as she tried to sit up, but fell back against the pillows as a pain shot through her head.

tbc??

If you like this story please leave feedback on who you want to be the next victim.

"Bo, you have to help us!" Carly replied scared. Bo took ahold of Carly's shoulders and hugged her tightly to him. "What's the matter?" Bo asked, looking concerned. Daniel was the first to speak up. "Well, ummmm, we heard the sound of glass shattering and then we saw Chloe unconscious. Please help us, Bo, you promised that you would." Daniel replied with a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "Okay, I'll see exactly what I can do." Bo replied. "Oh, thank you, thank you!" Carly replied as she hugged Bo tightly. "You're welcome, Princess." Bo replied as he gave Carly a quick peck before he investigated the crime. Daniel smiles widely. "Oh, my God. We're getting some help with this." Daniel replied. Carly grins, too. "Oh, Daniel." Carly replied, smiling. Lexie calls Carly. "Hello?" Carly answers on the other end of the line. "Carly, it's Lexie. We have some news about Chloe." Lexie replied on the other end. "Okay. Spit it out, Lexie. Is Chloe going to be alright?" Carly asked on the other end of the line. "Well, Carly, she's fine, but she's a little bit groggy, so she can't talk much." Lexie replied on the other end of the line. "Okay. Well, goodbye, Lexie. Thanks for calling me. We're on our way up there to see Chloe." Carly replied on the other end of the line just as she hangs up her phone. "So what did Lexie say about Chloe?" Daniel asked. Carly choked back a sob. "She's a little bit groggy." Carly replied as tears started to fall freely from her eyes. Daniel just pulled Carly into his arms and gently stroked her hair. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, it's okay. Chloe will be fine, Carly. I know you're her friend and you're worried about her, but you have to try to be brave, okay?" Daniel replied as he wiped away a tear with his thumb. Carly and Daniel embrace and then kiss and then go into Chloe's hospital room. To be continued. Tune in for Part 3.

Dasie Chambers
Dasie Chambers

May 25th, 2011, 2:35 pm #4

Victim One

Chloe Lane

Part 1

tbc??

"Bo, you have to help us!" Carly replied scared. Bo took ahold of Carly's shoulders and hugged her tightly to him. "What's the matter?" Bo asked, looking concerned. Daniel was the first to speak up. "Well, ummmm, we heard the sound of glass shattering and then we saw Chloe unconscious. Please help us, Bo, you promised that you would." Daniel replied with a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "Okay, I'll see exactly what I can do." Bo replied. "Oh, thank you, thank you!" Carly replied as she hugged Bo tightly. "You're welcome, Princess." Bo replied as he gave Carly a quick peck before he investigated the crime. Daniel smiles widely. "Oh, my God. We're getting some help with this." Daniel replied. Carly grins, too. "Oh, Daniel." Carly replied, smiling. Lexie calls Carly. "Hello?" Carly answers on the other end of the line. "Carly, it's Lexie. We have some news about Chloe." Lexie replied on the other end. "Okay. Spit it out, Lexie. Is Chloe going to be alright?" Carly asked on the other end of the line. "Well, Carly, she's fine, but she's a little bit groggy, so she can't talk much." Lexie replied on the other end of the line. "Okay. Well, goodbye, Lexie. Thanks for calling me. We're on our way up there to see Chloe." Carly replied on the other end of the line just as she hangs up her phone. "So what did Lexie say about Chloe?" Daniel asked. Carly choked back a sob. "She's a little bit groggy." Carly replied as tears started to fall freely from her eyes. Daniel just pulled Carly into his arms and gently stroked her hair. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, it's okay. Chloe will be fine, Carly. I know you're her friend and you're worried about her, but you have to try to be brave, okay?" Daniel replied as he wiped away a tear with his thumb. Carly and Daniel embrace and then kiss and then go into Chloe's hospital room. To be continued. Tune in for Part 3.