I made a

I made a

January 26th, 2006, 6:23 pm #1

DAYS site a few weeks ago but I changed it to a Classic Shelle site.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/468409/

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

January 26th, 2006, 6:31 pm #2

hey i am not trying to start anything but i was just wondering why would you make a shelle site when you have shimi poster in your post? i just dont understand if people are true shelle fans then why do they sopport shimi i mean shawn and mimi being together will mostlikely not be together much longer i hope! i am sorry but i just want to know why i mean no disresped! thank you

January 26th, 2006, 7:21 pm #3

that's too bad that you didn't mean to disrespect me because you did. I'm SO SICK of people telling me that I can't be a "true" Shelle fan and a Shimi fan. If you didn't notice the site is CLASSIC SHELLE....not modern Shelle. Not Martha/Jason. Kirsten and Jason! I am a fan of Kirsten and Jason's Shelle. And I am a fan of Farah and Jason's Shimi. It's possible to be a fan of both couples. That was very rude of you.

I don't see why there has to be a such a divide between Shelle and Shimi fans. I LIKE BOTH! If you don't like it, please don't visit my site.

Last edited by utah123 on January 26th, 2006, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kasia
Kasia

January 26th, 2006, 10:36 pm #4

Love JC/KS as Shelle can't buy into the whole JC/MM Shelle but I can take or leave the Shimmi thing!
By the way love'd the photos on your site.

January 26th, 2006, 10:41 pm #5

January 27th, 2006, 12:37 am #6

that's too bad that you didn't mean to disrespect me because you did. I'm SO SICK of people telling me that I can't be a "true" Shelle fan and a Shimi fan. If you didn't notice the site is CLASSIC SHELLE....not modern Shelle. Not Martha/Jason. Kirsten and Jason! I am a fan of Kirsten and Jason's Shelle. And I am a fan of Farah and Jason's Shimi. It's possible to be a fan of both couples. That was very rude of you.

I don't see why there has to be a such a divide between Shelle and Shimi fans. I LIKE BOTH! If you don't like it, please don't visit my site.

i mean i personally just cant get into the whole Shimi situation but i do think they look cute together...if someone wants to be a Shimi & Shelle fan then they have the right to do so...i think i would like Shimi better if the whole truth about Claire was out and it was just Shawn realizing that he doesnt need to get back together with Belle right away...but dont get me wrong I LOVE MYSELF SOME SHELLE!!!!!...i think belle just needs to get a taste of her own medicine...sry sometimes i just blab on...but you have every right to be a Shimi fan...

P.S. i simply love your site!!!!

January 27th, 2006, 12:49 am #7

understanding!