A personal note...Tim will be flying home this morning....(more)

A personal note...Tim will be flying home this morning....(more)

September 14th, 2001, 3:12 pm #1

His plane will be in the air in about 45 minutes. He called to tell me he was frisked and they dug through his carry on before letting him on the concourse.

I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but I'm still very nervous. I think I'll be holding my breath for the next four and a half hours.

Just the sound of the jet engines flying overhead is making me jumpy.

Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.

September 14th, 2001, 3:26 pm #2

for his safe passage. I am sure that you will see him very soon. Just remember to breathe, we don't need you in the hospital as well. (j/k) God Bless.

~Andrea Z.

Andiemc
Andiemc

September 14th, 2001, 3:38 pm #3

His plane will be in the air in about 45 minutes. He called to tell me he was frisked and they dug through his carry on before letting him on the concourse.

I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but I'm still very nervous. I think I'll be holding my breath for the next four and a half hours.

Darlene
Darlene

September 14th, 2001, 4:15 pm #4

to be flying. Please let us knwo when he gets home.

Kerri
Kerri

September 14th, 2001, 4:45 pm #5

Kitty
Kitty

September 14th, 2001, 5:29 pm #6

I hope that he will be by your side soon...God bless you both...