Free stuff

sale & trade - Aquarium, shark/ray related items

Free stuff

Cu455
Blacktip Reef

14 Mar 2017, 23:09 #1

Free stuff pick Coney Island or Hewlett, NY.

A broken etss skimmer. Can be repair. It is either rated for 1500 gallons or 2500 gallons. Since it is the neckthat broke it doesn't have to be completely watertight just has to prevent the foam from spilling back in the tank. You can use acrylic glue.

I also have a few four foot single bulb T5 fixtures may or may not be working, a small turbo twist UV, some vinyl tubing a few different sizes, about 500 pot scrubbers, a mesh laundry bag of Bio balls and some more stuff.

I also have a lighting bracket about 4in long that holds 3 black box LEDs. Should be good for reef tanks up to 220 gallons or lower light tanks up to 300 gallons. You put the lights on the bracket then hang them from the ceiling or wall. It's just the brackets I am keeping the lights.

I basically have this setup too. Red garbage has a bulk head on the bottom and was used as a wet dry filled with pot scrubbers and bio balls. Pond, liner, a underneath liner, the dome light. No rocks, pumps or anyother electronics. For another $75 in random crap you can have a shark pond.

Check out a thread in the tank and pot section started or something like that if you want to see how it looks.

LadAShark
Catshark

17 Mar 2017, 07:21 #2

Cu455 @ Mar 14 2017, 06:09 PM wrote: Free stuff pick Coney Island or Hewlett, NY.

A broken etss skimmer. Can be repair. It is either rated for 1500 gallons or 2500 gallons. Since it is the neckthat broke it doesn't have to be completely watertight just has to prevent the foam from spilling back in the tank. You can use acrylic glue.

I also have a few four foot single bulb T5 fixtures may or may not be working, a small turbo twist UV, some vinyl tubing a few different sizes, about 500 pot scrubbers, a mesh laundry bag of Bio balls and some more stuff.

I also have a lighting bracket about 4in long that holds 3 black box LEDs. Should be good for reef tanks up to 220 gallons or lower light tanks up to 300 gallons. You put the lights on the bracket then hang them from the ceiling or wall. It's just the brackets I am keeping the lights.

I basically have this setup too. Red garbage has a bulk head on the bottom and was used as a wet dry filled with pot scrubbers and bio balls. Pond, liner, a underneath liner, the dome light. No rocks, pumps or anyother electronics. For another $75 in random crap you can have a shark pond.

Check out a thread in the tank and pot section started or something like that if you want to see how it looks.

Am interested in this stuff, but I live on the west coast. Any way we can set it up so I pay for shipping and you ship it to me?

Cu455
Blacktip Reef

21 Mar 2017, 13:56 #3

What do you want? Shipping will cost more then most of the stuff.