SFV - Modding Discussion Thread

Want to discuss anything related to SFV modding? Post it here! Ask questions, request mods..etc
Forum rules
Forum Rules: [url=http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8264257&t=11526779]Click Here and Read Before Posting or Making a New Thread (UPDATE: Point 6, 7 & 8 are revised) [/url]

August 7th, 2017, 1:19 pm #4071

Nigel wrote:@Ocaro
@Arturito

Ace had a valid argument on Reddit which was replied with insult that people there are leaking paid DLC way ahead of time like Juri before one month, making survival mods that allow you to unlock colors and fight money, ways to unlock everything you have in game and even full pirated game too but that's not illegal right ? you guys are fine with stuff that is beneficial from your point of view as it allows you to get everything free in game, you better accept that this community is full of selfishness so as long as you are benefiting for free then that's absolutely fine and you don't actually care about Capcom, otherwise you would be boycotting Juri leak as well, proves ace's point that people only care about free stuff.
Stop putting words in my mouth, please. I never used, nor praised mods of that fashion. Neither am I fine with them personally. The only subforum I visit is character mods for SFV, so I'm not sure what the others do.

Also, despite what you're trying to imply, I don't give a flying fuck about Capcom and heavily dislike them as a company. I never said I cared about them. I merely spoke about what 2 modders from Zeta decided to do, despite its legality issues.

Blind favoritism can only go so far, jesus christ. So many of you are so busy with trying to discover who's on whose side, just so you can get your pitchforks and torches ready, that you forget some of us aren't taking any goddamn sides to begin with.

August 7th, 2017, 2:44 pm #4072

Then what the hell you're doing here if you don't care about Capcom, modders and not taking sides ? you also don't know what you're talking about, you visit character mod subforum and don't know what other modders are doing ? they are the ones who started patreon here and having timed exclusivity even if for short time but they are allowed here while ace and khale got instant bans.

The reason why I am here is to point out the moronic nature of this community, as long as we get free stuff then it's all cool even if it's illegal, heck one of the subreddit of mods even have a full pirated version of the game on front page there but nobody cares while lets say if these two did something illegal and everyone is acting like a white knight telling them that they should be banished. They already got DMCA letters from Capcom but the stupidity of this community and this ban was unwarranted period.

August 8th, 2017, 1:33 am #4073

This is the modding topic,not the place for casual users to discuss off-topic days by days however you like.All the deed is done so no point in discuss this matter any further.I don't care who is right or wrong ,don't expect me to respect the opinion of those who can't even follow the rule of this board .

Don't make this board even more pathetic.Leave this place like it was so modders can enjoy making mods again.If you guys continue to discuss this matter,may be pointless to do so I will still report you guys ( and I have the right reason to do so)
Visit StreetModders for various collection of mods
http://streetmodders.deviantart.com/

August 8th, 2017, 11:57 am #4074

Question:

I want to mod the game using the "Move Tool". Obviously, I need to extract the .PAK files. However, how do I arrange the folder structure the Quick BMS spits out, in order to run the game via the extract folders (nay PAK's) -- so I can make real-time changes...?

Also, is there a complete character folder designation list one can reference? Most folders are obvious (e.g., "Ryu" = Ryu), but which is Kolin's char. folder (*the Moddah thread does not have a complete / v2.040 list)...?

(thanks)

August 8th, 2017, 2:16 pm #4075

Nigel wrote:Analysis of VirusTotal itself.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d76e ... /analysis/

Programs like Kaspersky, ESET and BitDefender passed it, end of discussion now.
8 positives in virustotal is terrible.
Thanks for the heads up, I will avoid those AVs.

I agree with monkeygigabuster, can we open a thread for off topic discussions like these? I don't feel right contaminating the thread with non-mod related discussions.

August 8th, 2017, 7:13 pm #4076

@Sablicious

For char. code see the first post of this thread. Not all chars. are that intuitive, Akuma ia z20 and Kollin is z21, irrc, but to be sure, go have a look at what I just told you. Robhal normally keep the codes updated, if it's not there, then it's oh the thread about sound and stage, the last time I downloded those templates they had the codes updates. Obviously, if you want only the chars.donwload the chars. template. For the rest of your quetions, you'better off asking some modder directly via pm, or you could wait the answer here, but it's not rally recommended, though seem how one of hehe modders has just shown himself in this page to kindly threaten us by reporting us, maybe herdeiros can direct you better than me by doing what he said on his post.
-
As for an off thread, we already have one.

August 8th, 2017, 8:55 pm #4077

@Sablicious:
This tutorial more or less covers how to unpack the game and where to put folders, I believe it still holds up.
Important thing is to rename the Paks folder in StreetFighterV -> Content when you're done. The game defaults to loading everything in the Paks folder unless it can't find it, so if you want to load the unpacked version of the game rename Paks to literally anything else. (Most people say Paksbackup or something). Then you can just change the name of the folder back if you want to go to an unmodded version of the game.

Character codes:
Long story short all the character codes from Season 1 changed at the beginning of this season, this is the updated list except for season 2.
The character code should vaguely resemble Char names now, EXCEPT for Season 2 characters.
For Season 2, Kolin is Z20, Akuma is Z21, ED is Z22, Abigail is Z24.

August 8th, 2017, 9:52 pm #4078

Came back after having a look in my files and the subforums here, glad to see we still have people like Sleepy who genuinely wants to help people and the cmm.

Thank you my man, and thanks for the patience with Ken's hair, though I myself wasn't bothered by his Vanilda looks, the changes you did makes me want to have them in all slots/costumes, even when I just pick him for kicks. Thanks bro, for the mention on your devianart page too, lol.

August 16th, 2017, 4:24 am #4079

My statement for recent banning issue (sorry for the inactivity, my internet just got back on this morning)
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/top ... st10027870

UPDATE: I am not going to post anything here anymore, consider this is my very last post for my beloved modding forum (since 2012). You can see in my DeviantArt status about where I hang out now.
UPDATE2: Guess it's not the right time to leave here atm as I still got a lot of pending requests to make first.

August 23rd, 2017, 3:37 am #4080

finally got the clothing fit to mikas body now for the "fun" part,weight painting Lucky Mika,I may have to put her on the beach outfit slot so i can get her jacket and other acceries to dissapear with the capcom code