Forum rules
Forum Rules: [url=http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8264257&t=11526779]Click Here and Read Before Posting or Making a New Thread (UPDATE: Point 6, 7 & 8 are revised) [/url]

July 19th, 2016, 4:23 pm #2691

So for baking models now in Unreal 4 is the Skeleton still in the CMN folder? Or has it changed at all from the tutorial in the OP?

Thanks.

July 19th, 2016, 6:37 pm #2692

BrutalAce wrote:@Fourtailed

Certainly looks better than before

And what's the issue with hairs ? I cannot notice anything.

And np with the questions here, if it's related to the topic then you can write a book here I don't mind You can also PM if you like but I am a lazy guy when it comes to replying so it might take a while before I reply. Robhal is the only friend who endure my lazy answering with a smile, others think I am rude or something LOL
Lol thank you so much for noticing that it looks better! I made a Gfycat link so you can see what I mean

@Gaga: Yup, I don't see why not :>

July 19th, 2016, 7:13 pm #2693

Did any of you guys saw cpt color on a mod? I fought with some ps4 player and Ken head mod was fine for me.
[+] Spoiler

July 19th, 2016, 7:16 pm #2694

How is this guy unlocking everything before it is even out? Memory Hacking?
If are the adresses public?

I removed the vid to avoid any discussions about it

July 19th, 2016, 10:05 pm #2695

@Gagaslays: yes same as in the tutorial, but as I said in a former post the CMN_Skeleton is now in the Ver1046_Steam.pak so you have to extract it and use this one.

edit: and about your question on neogaf: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11586740/1 (files are in the youtube info)

edit2: @yeezygod: it's most probably server hacking and we don't discuss that here (you'll find infos on reddit but it's known by capcom so it's risky).

@Sting: PFunk mod uses the original color customization files (he didn't edit the DataAsset folder), so it loads the updated color customization file and works with EX1 and EX2.

July 20th, 2016, 1:45 pm #2696

moddah wrote:@Gagaslays: yes same as in the tutorial, but as I said in a former post the CMN_Skeleton is now in the Ver1046_Steam.pak so you have to extract it and use this one.

edit: and about your question on neogaf: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11586740/1 (files are in the youtube info)
lol, thank you

July 20th, 2016, 6:02 pm #2697

hi I changed manifest file and colors for costumes weren’t messed up anymore but now whenever someone picks ring of destiny as stage it becomes spacestage with the globe in the background. anyone else have the same problem? Is there a way to have all or do I need to choose between right colors and right stages?

July 20th, 2016, 6:34 pm #2698

If you only replace the dlc.manifest file, the last patch won't work so you won't have the CPT stage files in your game, you have to at least put the Ver1046_Steam.pak in your game's Paks folder.

Deleted User
Deleted User

July 20th, 2016, 7:35 pm #2699

Character Modding Resource Pack Vol 1 By BrutalAce

Hi guys,

I was working on this from some time, it was horribly boring to do this but I can see that it's one of the biggest hurdle for new modders so it was necessary.

This pack contains all SFV characters so far in FBX format. The PSK file was extracted using latest version of Gildor's tool and then FBX was extracted from that PSK using 3DSMax 2016.

What's cool about this pack is the fact that every FBX in this also has all correct material names assigned so you don't have to go through the hassle of renaming them and worrying about any mistakes happening during that process, additionally I also extracted the models in both inches and centimeters.

To be honest I have created my mods using inches and I cannot notice any difference in game, if it's there it's so negligible that there is nothing you can notice, Unclefestor's models were also extracted in inches and there are no problems in mods created with those FBX files but still modders who prefer centimeters can go in centimeters folder and get their models from there though for some reason models with centimeters have larger meshes compared to skeletons (not aligned), maybe it's like that with centimeters but I am not sure.

Finally character code + name is used for folders so you can easily browse through them. I think this pack is going to be very helpful for both new and experienced modders.

Happy modding !

NOTE1: Any character with APEX Clothing will loose clothing information just like Chunli's Battle Dress.

NOTE2: With new characters, costumes etc I will keep updating this pack.

NOTE3: I tried importing few FBX in Blender and they appear to be fine but let me know if you find any issue with these models.

DOWNLOAD:

https://mega.nz/#!n5VEVY4J!Nwq-9DIRtxFE ... -mXWj-5j3E

July 20th, 2016, 9:34 pm #2700

BrutalAce wrote:Character Modding Resource Pack Vol 1 By BrutalAce
Whoah! That's some unvaluable resources, thx a lot!