Already tested, also works for the Steam game version too. Read the "Additional Notes" section below for more details.
UPDATE: --> Source codes is available, see this thread
UPDATE: --> Alpha4b build
New Features: see the point 07 - 11 below.
There was a time when we felt that there are many mods available but there are not enough costume slots to use them all. We had to switch mods manually (from outside the game) whenever we want to use them. Now that day is over, as once again catspaw (from cs.rin.ru) come to the rescue. In short, this hack enable us to use more than 3 costumes at once. Don't believe it? See the screenshots below:
- [+] Spoiler
- Cammy Lara Cosplay (C2) & Cammy Omega Agent (C7) VS Cammy Doll (C6) & Cammy Dictator (C8)
Julia Cowgirl (C4) & Julia Indian (C5) VS Julia Archer (C3) & Julia Explorer (C6)
Lili Bikini (C4) & Lili Mummy (C7) VS Lili Kula Cosplay (C6) & Lili Asuka Cosplay (C9)
01. Fix for the same emo costumes crash, see the screenshot here and here
02. Unlock all costumes (C1+C2+C3) on all characters (official or custom), also unlock colors, quick combos and some gems
03. PS3 character roster support with 1.08 exe and also with these enhancements:
- Can see Pac-Man's talk icons (ghosts, fruits, pellets, misc icons) in post-battle comment
- Pac-Man and Mega Man's movies now show in Arcade Mode
- Pac-Man and Mega Man's title plates now show correctly
- Cole, TORO and KURO now can be used in arcade mode
05. Auto-team color swapping is now optional (via scripts\unlocker.ini, Default = on)
06. Same characters team is now optional (via scripts\unlocker.ini, Default = off)
07. Can change the damage multiplier separately for both teams (via scripts\cheats.ini, Default = 1.0)
08. Backported all missing 16 colors, also unlock the hidden 4 colors. So now we have all 64 color palettes
09. Allow the 4+ costumes can be customized.
10. No camera limits (zoom in/out, up/down) in customize screen
11. Can change the current color palettes with own custom replacement color. This feature is known as "palette hotpatching" (see scripts\color\main.txt for more instructions)[/i]
1. Custom color customizations will be reset if using the Alpha4b build for the first time.
2. This is a final build from catspaw, meaning no more updates because catspaw has quit from the modding activity.
3. For more additional info, please read the Additional Notes section below.
The main files: (required)
The "All in One" Hacks itself (confirmed to work on Win8/8.1, Final build): --> NEW Alpha4b build
http://www.mediafire.com/download/18e33 ... lpha4b.rar
Rar password: catspaw
The other files: (optional)
The Xliveless with all SFxT DLC Pack (to unlock all DLCs): --> not required if you want to use the real GFWL instead
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tzkg9 ... ss_15b.rar
Rar password: catspaw
Just in case you forgot to backup the original 1.08 exe (GFWL version), here is the file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/emkrc ... Org108.rar
Instructions: --> NEW for Alpha4b
-OPTIONAL- If you use x360ce, rename the file dinput8.dll --> dinput8.asi
(if you don't use x360ce, no need to rename anything)
1. Extract the archive "sftk_alpha4b.rar" to the game folder
2a. If you want to run the game using the real GFWL, you don't need to do anything else.
2b. If you want to use Xliveless to run the game, extract the archive "xliveless_15b.rar" to the game folder (don't forget to set your profile name in file "xlive.ini")
3. Run SFTK.exe (recommended to use the original exe)
How to setup the costume slots (in theory, the hack support C4 till C99):
Easy, just rename the costume files (usually 8 files, including 2ry and 4ce) to whatever slot you want (beginning from 04). Then place the costume files into folder "Street Fighter X Tekken\patch\CMN\battle\chara\xxx" (xxx is the character you want to use).
How to use the additional costume slot (only in character select screen):
The method used by catspaw to change into C4 above or back to original C1-C3 is kind of confusing at first. The game only allow selecting 3 slots (C1/C2/C3). Then how do we select C4 and above? First we select one character (eg. Cammy) then the select the third slot (Alternate). Now go back to second slot (Swap), you will see that Cammy's costume is no longer the King Swap (Original C2), but become the costume you set on C4 (in my case is the Lady Raiden costume). Then to select C5, go forward to third again (in my case is the Thai Boxer costume). To select C6, go back again to second slot (in my case is the Doll costume). And so on until last costume you have (in my case C9 is the Christmas costume).
Now how to select the previous costume? Easy, just reverse the process, eg: the last selected is C6 on second slot, now to select C5, go back to first slot (Normal). To select C4, go forward to second slot. To select C3, go back to first slot. And so on until eventually you go back to C1.
Pretty confusing, right? Don't worry, I was confused at first too. So here is the summary of how to change the costume slot:
1. Go up between Swap & Alternate to select C3 -> C4 -> C5 -> C6 -> .. -> C99 (see the animated gif below, click to see bigger picture)
2. Go down between Original & Swap to select C99 -> .. -> C6 -> C5 -> C4 -> C2 -> C1 (see the animated gif below, click to see bigger picture)
1. This hack can also be used in Steam game version, but you have to replace the main exe (SFTK.exe) with the exe from GFWL version (link above). Be sure to backup the original files before attempt do this. --> Tested and confirmed
2. There is a high chance this hack can't be used in online game (not sure, because I can't test it).
3. No need to use e107 Unlocker v2.4/2.41 anymore because this hack has all its features (also the Unlocker can't be used with xliveless_15b anyway).
4. If you run the game with the dinput8 dll hack for the first time (and also without x360ce), it supposed to automatically copy the original dinput8.dll from "C:\Windows\System32" folder to the SFxT folder and then also rename it to dinput8.asi too. For some people, sometimes that doesn't happen in their case. So the solution is manually copy dinput8.dll from system32 folder to your SFxT folder and then rename it to dinput8.asi as well. After that, extract the sftk_alpha4b archive again to make sure now you have both dinput8.dll and dinput8.asi
5. For people who got the crashing issue in char select screen when selecting Jin / Christie / Byran's costume mod on slot C3, C5, C7, C9 etc, please read this post here to download the fix.
catspaw (from cs.rin.ru) for the hack and the xliveless.