pussy envy

Rhonda
Rhonda

July 17th, 2005, 3:03 am #31

rhondelfondle
I'd love to swap my 7 inch cock for your sweet pussy.

Maybe we could even help each other enjoy our new toys.

I'd love to suck your cock for you and swallow your cum then I'd spread my lega so I could feel your hard on thrusting and cumming in me. I might even let you fuck my ass.
Mike

While I love my pussy and getting it penitrated, I have often wondered what it would be like to have a Penis.

I think I'd love to have one for a few days so I could do al sorts of things with it.

First I'd strip naked and watch myself in the mirror. I'd long to watch it go from soft to hard, to know what it feels like growing and getting hard.

Then I'd play with it, squeeze it rub it and play with my balls like I've seen my B/F do.

then after a lot of playing with it I'd jack it off to see what a guys orgasmn feels like. Mike what does it feel like when you get off and cum squirts out of your cock, you know when your balls drain.

Next Id lind a girl to play with it to see if it feels different when someone else plays with my cock. (does it feel different Mike).

I'd make her suck my cock till my balls emptied in her mouth.I bet that feels real good.My B/F really seems to like it when he cums in my mouth.

Then I'd get on her and fuck her silly. It must feel real good to be in a pussy, cause you guys sure want in one a lot.

Then I'd bend her over and do her in the ass to find out what that feels like from a guys point of view. I know the girls point of it.

Write me tell me what its like to have a cock.

Rhonda

TT
TT

July 18th, 2005, 5:38 am #32

I am so thankful for all the information you have provided me.I would love to know how it feels to pee with a pussy. Is it a hassle to have to squat? Could you pee standing up? Can you contol the stream or does it go wherever it wants? When you wipe are you wiping inside your pussy or just the lips? Is it more difficult with a tampon in your pussy? Even though it appears that men have it easier in the peeing department I wouid trade my dick for a pussy in a nanosecond.
Well Steve...I have no aiming power. Sometimes it goes in a straight stream, but mostly it just kind of goes to the left for me. Once in elementary school I tried it standing up...I was curious because I'm surrounded by brothers in the family. It seemed to have worked, but then again I was seven at the time and at that age anything you do seems like a perfect accomplishment.

When wiping I try gently to clean as much area as I can by spreading my legs a little. But I don't wipe too hard; that will leave toilet paper bits behind. Peeing ("urinating" seems like such a masculine term) with a tampon in is a bit of a nuisance because you want to protect the string from getting wet. Sometimes I try to pull the string to the rear and hold onto to it between the vagina folds back there. Doesn't always work though. Also, I have a slightly overactive bladder so it's a pain to have to change my tampon all the time.

Question: Do you have a healthy sex life, Steve?

steve
steve

July 18th, 2005, 9:35 pm #33

Hello! Yes I have a wonderful sex life for a normal heterosexual man. Unfortunately I am more complex than that. I have a girlfriend who is good in bed but ultraconservative. If I were to discuss my desires and fantasies about my closet transexuality and pussy envy she would leave me and that's probably okay. I just need to find a woman who can understand that every time I eat her pussy I am wondering what she must be feeling. I want a woman who knows that every time my dick is inside her pussy I am imagining how it must feel to be wet and have something deep inside me. I want a woman who will let me worship her pussy and help me unleash my feminine desire. Does a woman like this really exist?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 19th, 2005, 5:33 am #34

Steve, I believe that many women would love to be with someone like you. Who wouldn't enjoy having someone worship her body AND be aware, in every sense, of what she's feeling during sex? What you have to share just might be that spark that turns particular women on, and I think that there are more women like this than you think. For some reason, you manage to come off as a completely normal, nice guy the way you explain these deep feelings. I think that's what will win someone over, be it your girlfriend or other. I'll bet some of the women reading your posts are wishing their partners were just a little more like you.

steve
steve

July 19th, 2005, 6:47 pm #35

Thanks again for your support! I truly am a nice intelligent even attractive man. I treat women with the respct that they deserve which is more than I can say for most of my male colleagues who just want nothing more than to fuck em and leave em. I want to worship women and their beautiful pussies. I just cannot imagine finding a woman that I could possibly even begin to discuss these feelings that I have. She would surely think I am crazy and I would be so humiliated and even possibly ruinous to my career. Nevertheless one day my hope is to find THE ONE! I think we could both benefit and share in my ultimate sexual fantasy.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 19th, 2005, 7:47 pm #36

Oh please....

A man doesn't need to harbor a desire to have a pussy to worship and respect a woman and her vagina.

Steve
Steve

December 23rd, 2005, 9:35 pm #37

Yes. ofcourse. But seriously it turns me on every single time i imagine how a huge brown cock penetrate me and then explode inside my pussy.

steve
steve

January 15th, 2006, 4:39 pm #38

As much as I would love to have a pussy and as much as Rhonda and a lot of you other girls would like to have a dick just to feel how the other sex feels it just ai'nt going to happen. I think the one's closest to experiencing what it must feel like would be postoperative transsexuals. Are there any out there? Tell me what it feels like please, especially the details.

August 15th, 2006, 2:12 pm #39

I am a 40 y/o good looking, muscular hetero WM, but I always have fantisized about having a pussy. I dream about waking up one morning and have my dick be gone and magically replaced with a beautiful pussy. MY PUSSY! I long to know what it must feel like. How good it must feel to get wet instead of hard, etc. Women are so lucky!
Its like this.. Women are Goddesses. One day we will have all the money in power in the world.
Money is Power. heres how it goes
We have all the pussy, since PUSSY is women, and soon we'll have all the money!!!
Women should run for president.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 11th, 2013, 7:23 pm #40

Thanks for responding to my message. I prefer to slowly envelope my cock in a pussy. I like to feel the walls constrict around my cock and have the muscles of a pussy milk my dick. I always fantisize what the woman is feeling when my cock is deep inside . What does it feel like?
feels like a bowel movement up front