mjkj
Level 8
Level 8
mjkj
Level 8
Level 8
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 12:12 pm

February 10th, 2016, 6:07 pm #11

Robert wrote:*Slowly turns his head to see if Cici is even still there...*
*lol* :lol: :D
  ~ mjkj ~  

baby coco owner
Quote
Like
Share

CiciEnixa
Level 6
Level 6
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:31 am

February 11th, 2016, 12:44 am #12

Cici is already running up and down, searching for Salmon and ready to bust him out... Until she realizes she was just daydreaming about it and proceeds to snap out of it.

I guess we could potentially explore first since Clara and Rico won't be at the community center for a while, though not sure what we could do in the village other than try to get more info.
Quote
Like
Share

Robert
Level 10
Level 10
Robert
Level 10
Level 10
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 1:55 pm

February 11th, 2016, 3:34 am #13

Yeah, I think it might be best to just make our way over nicely and not look for trouble. :D

Then again, we could always say that we are just saying hi to everybody on the way! XD
Quote
Like
Share

Prayformercy
Level 8
Level 8
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 5:19 pm

February 11th, 2016, 7:43 am #14

Cici, I think you should ask yourself, what would bianca do? Then disguise yourself as robert and run up a tab at all the nearby restaurants.
'We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere.'' Elie Wiesel

Quote
Like
Share

CiciEnixa
Level 6
Level 6
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:31 am

February 11th, 2016, 9:39 am #15

Omg XD Somehow I don't think it would be very believable... then again, if it fails, I have a pretty good Intimidate...
Quote
Like
Share

Lukkai
Level 9
Level 9
Joined: July 16th, 2015, 11:12 pm

February 11th, 2016, 9:19 pm #16

I wonder how Cici would react should she pass by an inn and see "Salmon Stew" on the menue.

Now of course it would be salmon as in the fish. But the first reaction might be... interesting.

Edit: And grats to reaching your third silva as well, Mercy!

I'm in it for the Goldras.
Quote
Like
Share

Robert
Level 10
Level 10
Robert
Level 10
Level 10
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 1:55 pm

February 11th, 2016, 9:52 pm #17

OOC: Yeah, let's not give Cici any ideas on how to make the mission more difficult, okay? Anyway, I'll probably let Cici decide if she wants to go anywhere other than just to the meeting area... and try to keep it from being a disaster if possible! :P
Quote
Like
Share

CiciEnixa
Level 6
Level 6
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 11:31 am

February 12th, 2016, 10:09 am #18

OOC: ... You realize letting me go wherever I want will result in me chainsawing the bars off of whatever cell they're keeping Salmon, right? XD

*checks options* Brewery seems like a really lively place. We could derp, listen to people gossiping... omg we could totally steal beer. That'll be useful in a fight, right? That or we can drink all the beer and hope it raises... will it raise Charisma and/or Diplomacy? Or we could give it to the guards and we could have better Persuasion so they let Salmon go okay okay I like this plan let's go get beer.

"TO THE BEER!"
Quote
Like
Share

Robert
Level 10
Level 10
Robert
Level 10
Level 10
Joined: July 13th, 2015, 1:55 pm

February 12th, 2016, 5:50 pm #19

CiciEnixa wrote:OOC: ... You realize letting me go wherever I want will result in me chainsawing the bars off of whatever cell they're keeping Salmon, right? XD

*checks options* Brewery seems like a really lively place. We could derp, listen to people gossiping... omg we could totally steal beer. That'll be useful in a fight, right? That or we can drink all the beer and hope it raises... will it raise Charisma and/or Diplomacy? Or we could give it to the guards and we could have better Persuasion so they let Salmon go okay okay I like this plan let's go get beer.

"TO THE BEER!"
*It would appear I will be half dragging, half guiding a drunk Cici to the meeting place, stopping several times for her to do what she must, while telling her sweet little stories about how Salmon is having so much fun with his warden-girlfriend...*
Quote
Like
Share

rufiangel
Level 7
Level 7
Joined: July 9th, 2015, 2:17 am

February 15th, 2016, 11:29 am #20

XD Okay, beer it is!

Cici takes the lead and happily takes Robert with her towards the lively-sounding brewery. There are a couple of Danririn outside, one of them cradling a mug of something smoking and the other chewing a choco herb and listening to the other one moan. They both pause when two humans walk by them, but only for a moment before they continue on their one-sided conversation.

While it is cloaked in darkness outside, inside the establishment the crystal lights are bright and yellow, and the walls are a gradient shade of light brown at the tops to rusted red at the bottom. The tables are oblong, all scrubbed wood of soft yellow hues, and there are very neatly polished low crates and barrels placed in lieu of chairs. It's fairly crowded in here, so there are only two places you guys could sit - at a free table slap up against the wall furthest from the entrance, or at the two empty bar stools right at the bar.

Everyone here is a Danririn except for you two, and everyone gives you a glance and pauses from conversation before continuing on, though it is obviously they are curious. It's not like they are too surprised though; you can guess that maybe word had gotten around already about your likely arrival, somehow. Or maybe they're just not the type to ask questions? It's hard to tell without asking.

On the wall behind the bar, where a bartender is currently drawing beer from a barrel tap, you can see a black board with a hand-written menu in thick white Archaiean lettering. Or at least, you think it's a menu. It says:

White stuff ... 50 B
Red stuff ... 70 B
Black stuff ... 30 B
Golden stuff ... 25 B
Blue stuff ... 1 S

:...:

GM: Well, where do you guys want to sit, and what will you order? Robert, you have no monies, so... ask Cici nicely maybe? XD Orrr go without...
Quote
Like
Share