Your crit roll on Insight provides you with the following extra information on each survivor:
14 year old boy -
Surin, a teen from the village school who wants to be an architect. He is currently carrying the wooden sword thing you had in your item bag and looks anxious.
5 year old girl
- Carlis, a young girl who is distraught, as she was separated from her mother on the fields. You were carrying her on your back.
14 year old girl
- Mavis, a girl who works as an assistant at the potion shop. Seems to be quite calm compared to Surin.
16 year old girl
- Iris, a girl who makes/sells accessories and knows Carlis's mother, and has currently taken to helping Carlis around.
1 woman in her mid-forties
- Megan, a woman who teaches and sells embroidery in the village; she is unconscious and cannot be woken up.
1 young lady, 18 years old
- Keira, a normally formidable lady who is an apprentice under the village mechanic; she is the girl you kissed in order to persuade her to stop attacking you. She is currently quite unwell (the water really did a number to her lungs) and requires help to walk. Your restorative items don't seem up to the task of helping her; she needs a proper assistance from a medical expert or healer. She is, however, conscious, unlike Megan.
2 young men, 30 years old
- Caladium and Flik, partners in business and farmers; they breed pot-belly peach-spotted boars. Flik was injured when you initially found him, but you healed him with your items. They are both a little gloomy, knowing their entire farm is likely lost after the Aquafall, but are glad to be alive.
1 older woman in her mid-sixties
- Yvonne, an older lady who once worked as an archivist in Lari and has come to settle in Kori for retirement with her husband. He wasn't with her when she was swept away on the field.
1 young woman, 24 years old
- Nadia, one of the assistant chefs at one of the larger village restaurants; she is the girl you kissed in order to calm down when she was frightened. She blushes furiously whenever you come near her.
1 older man, 42 years old
- Alan, a tourist visiting from Circla Village. He was with his wife on the fields before the Aquafall hit, and he is quiet and fairly despondent. He is also injured; his head is bleeding badly from having been bashed about quite a bit from the recoil.
You hand out 10 hot cacao-juice, 10 herbs, 10 opa fruit and 10 cookies. (This has been deducted from the current inventory.)
This helps Keira enough so she can walk on her own without assistance, but her lungs are still doing poorly and you don't have any medical expertise to help with this. With the way she is coughing, you don't think she'll be very helpful with Stealth operations, though at this point you probably won't have to be all that stealthy anyway.
This also helps Alan to recover well enough so he is no longer bleeding, and is a little more aware and alert of his surroundings.
Megan is still out. It looks like someone will have to carry her around.
Your Perception roll yields the following: you think
you can sense some air movement in the cavern, but you're not sure from where. Tonta (who rolled a
and has a +2 modifier to his Perception rolls) has the same assessment of the area as you. The both of you bomb your dungeoneering rolls (Mjkj:
) so neither of you have a very good idea on where to go, so it looks like you'll have to choose randomly from two possible paths you found: a narrow one to the left that seems to go straight on level, or a slightly wider tunnel that slopes downward to the right.
When you ask about Sarah, Carlis says: "She... she went to you. When the water came, she... sorry. I don't know. Sorry, mister." Her eyes fill with tears as she continues to apologise, and Iris spends a moment consoling her.
You ask Iris for pointers on crafting your necklace. She tries to assist you (and rolls an
) but she is too disoriented and tired from the current ordeal she is going through to be of much help. Nadia offers to help, but as she is an expert at baking but not accessories crafting, she isn't very helpful. (Though she does say she likes the colour of your necklace, and that's always nice to know.)
You ask Mavis whether she can make potions with what you have, and though she could with the proper equipment, she currently lacks any of the brewing, distilling or compounding tools and books with the appropriate magic inscriptions she usually refers to in order to make anything much more complex than what you already have. She does, however, says she can mildly improve the contents of your cannister of lapia oak sap by mixing it with choco potion at the correct ratio; it will have an increased healing effect. She says she can try to do this for up to 3 choco potions with the amount of lapia oak sap you have. She has a very low chance of failure, so if you want to try this, just let her know. Nadia eagerly offers to help again, but she knows less about potions than she did about accessories, and ends up not being very helpful again (Though you can't fault her for her enthusiasm! What a helpful girl!)
You rolled a
on your Perception in the cavern specifically looking for Sarah; you see nothing pertaining to your tiny baby coco.
You rolled a
on your Whistle; your gentle, cooing whistle that used to coax her out when she was barely two weeks old and didn't know you that well yet echoes like several birds singing a melancholy birdsong in the craggy air pocket. There is no response to your whistle...