Kori Aid Operation: Brief Announcement

rufiangel
Level 7
Level 7

3:16 PM - Jan 31, 2016 #1

Hey guys, so I've thought really long and hard about how to go about wrapping up this RP, and obviously the hugely long breaks between were not part of my plan so I've actually forgotten a great deal of what we RP-ed, much to my chagrin. It was especially important I remember details for the Supplies Mission but I've honestly forgotten a lot of it. On top of that, due to quite a lot of our RP having been conducted on the oh-so-fascinatingly-chaotic Disqus, I can't fully recover all the details the way I really need to.

SO! Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to post brief summaries, and then give you guys a new starting point, not necessarily exactly where we left off, and then we're going to head towards wrapping things up.

I'm afraid this RP is still closed to new participants because I'm afraid of opening it and completely buggering up and never finishing this RP in my lifetime XD;;; however, it won't be long before we're done!

Once things are wrapped up, we'll tally up bonus EXP (or something of the like), items and skills, and then transfer it to either your character in RP3 if you have one (if Robert allows it - it won't be an insane power-up or anything XP), OR imbue it into a new character you can roll up for... another RP, if I run another one.

My goal for this RP is to at least do my part running it as a GM once or twice a week, though that might only mean I post once or twice a day for it. With any luck, we'll be done in a month. Does that sound alright? I'm sorry for all the long breaks. GOTTA FINISH WHAT I STARTED!

I started this RP for you guys, and of course for myself, as I love RP-ing. So hard. <3 so as long as you guys are having fun, I want to keep this going!

Thank you for your patience! :wub:

mjkj
Level 8
Level 8
mjkj
Level 8
Level 8

4:38 PM - Jan 31, 2016 #2

Hey Rufi, do not worry so much about that. The last part of the RP was happening here, so the place where we left off is here also
  ~ mjkj ~  

baby coco owner

Robert
Level 10
Level 10
Robert
Level 10
Level 10

9:33 PM - Jan 31, 2016 #3

No worries! It'll be interesting to play somebody who isn't an NPC again for a bit!

Prayformercy
Level 8
Level 8

11:45 PM - Jan 31, 2016 #4

Robert has given a few NPCs plot armor, other then that, i think your summary is good and we should be fine with w/e (Stella has to live, sorry but she gave leo a hug and has a baby and the scene was too adorable to retcon.)
'We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere.'' Elie Wiesel

Lukkai
Level 9
Level 9

6:16 AM - Feb 01, 2016 #5

Bah! If she dies, you'll just discover she was switched with a doppelganger a few minutes prior and will find the original Stella, bound and gagged, in a small recess a short way back. ;)

I'm in it for the Goldras.

rufiangel
Level 7
Level 7

6:02 AM - Feb 05, 2016 #6

Lukkai wrote:Bah! If she dies, you'll just discover she was switched with a doppelganger a few minutes prior and will find the original Stella, bound and gagged, in a small recess a short way back. ;)
:lol: Suuuuure ;)