It's the right SMS but It's the wrong Recipient - HoW!!??

It's the right SMS but It's the wrong Recipient - HoW!!??

February 22nd, 2009, 5:34 am #1

The power of SMS is in your hand!!!! Yollahh! But the power of the RIGHT sms to the WRONG recipient, IS ON YOUR FACE!

Heheheh - ala ala "It's not right but it's ok" - by Whitney tu, kan? Hehehe - na ah! No! It's NOT OK uols! RIGHT sms, sepatutnye, to the RIGHT recipient la kan? Nih tidak, RIGHT sms, WRONG recipient? Where can lahhh that formula!?!?! Equation not right!!!!

"RIGHT sms + WRONG recipient = MATI LAH KAU!!!!!"

I'm just a simple person, but sometimes i can be emotional, bitchy, naive, slutty, innocent, vengeful, harsh, drama queen, giving, loving, crazy, relentless, creative, stupid and of course depressive. But one thing that i cannot be, is trying to be someone else..LOVE me For What And Who Really i am..datz da WORD..I am that I am For What I am to be what I am.. peaCee

gerigitan
gerigitan

February 22nd, 2009, 5:36 pm #2

hahaha sia pernah ni......skali kwn sia kol balik tny....pura2 sia sia jawab itu pendahuluan sja kunun.....mau tgk apa respon dia.....nasib dia pcya jg.....klu x, pnya malu sia tu....

February 22nd, 2009, 11:49 pm #3

The power of SMS is in your hand!!!! Yollahh! But the power of the RIGHT sms to the WRONG recipient, IS ON YOUR FACE!

Heheheh - ala ala "It's not right but it's ok" - by Whitney tu, kan? Hehehe - na ah! No! It's NOT OK uols! RIGHT sms, sepatutnye, to the RIGHT recipient la kan? Nih tidak, RIGHT sms, WRONG recipient? Where can lahhh that formula!?!?! Equation not right!!!!

"RIGHT sms + WRONG recipient = MATI LAH KAU!!!!!"

I'm just a simple person, but sometimes i can be emotional, bitchy, naive, slutty, innocent, vengeful, harsh, drama queen, giving, loving, crazy, relentless, creative, stupid and of course depressive. But one thing that i cannot be, is trying to be someone else..LOVE me For What And Who Really i am..datz da WORD..I am that I am For What I am to be what I am.. peaCee
wakakak...
Gerigitann..cover abiss la ko ni kn..
heheeh...mcmana la kunu..ko antar sms pg tmpt 'Scandal' ko skali kunu terantar pg tmpt bF btul² ko..heheheh
hahhahah.. SIAPla.. kn..kna SoalSiasat oleh 'Pegawai Penyiasat" ..hehe